It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Trustworthy? Think Again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
stellar x and i quote

Personally i found David Icke's "Children of the matrix" extremely interesting and a great read but i can understand how many people are not ready to consider what he has to say. You only have to know were David stands on the Religion issues ( The major religions are all completely fabricated according to him) to know why a Christian like Alex Jones can not afford to take him seriously... We all need something to cling to, while we fight a very obvious evil, and apparently Alex Jones still needs his religion and the founding fathers as foundation for his strength . "

stellar i applaud you on your critical thinking skills as most people lack the UNDERSTANDING and label alex as a disinfo agent if they don't bad mouth religions and the vatican scum who are pulling the strings for the nwo mess. i'm impressed that u can see this

and i wonder if alex is aware that others think he is a disinfo agent cause he might not be able to let go of this religion and be as strong and point the fingers at the vatican. even though alex still could be disinfo u swayed my opinion with critical thinking that he is just not ready to let go of his religious beleifs and maintain the strength he needs.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
So you're saying, Alex Jones can not fully understand what is going on because his personal beliefs. This is absolutly rediculous. Whether the vatican is really a part of this NWO scheme, it's still just a theory, your theory. Whether Alex Jones choses to except this theory, that is up to him.

His religious beliefs are his own and have little to do with what he speaks of.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I dont think of Alex as a psychic. Is Pat Robertson a psychic who talks to God and is told of imminent danger of terrorism to the United States?

Give the guy a break he's on OUR side at least. He's more or less going to be correct eventually, just like any other "psychic" or wannabe.
At least his ego isnt so inflated as to claim God told him.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
"So you're saying, Alex Jones can not fully understand what is going on because his personal beliefs"

well alex is human, and no it is not my theory it is many many many people's theory's that the federal reserve is the institution that directly reports to the vatican, and the vatican heirarchy stands the jesuit general who gives order to the pope.

now someone that is christian may have trouble coming to grips with this mess (sorry life's not fair)

jesuits kovalech=> pope > political puppets >judicial system(corrup)
> int'l bankers
> council on foreign relations>popular media figures

this figure is not complete as all levels of gov't and i'm sure fbi cia are probably infiltrated as well as all arms of the judicial system.

everyone knows the world is corrupt, now take a deep breath haaaaaaaaaa even america

and of course many in these grops and organizations are up standing citizens, but unfortunatley it only takes a few well placed bad apples, and i think a few would be an understatement

[edit on 4-1-2007 by cpdaman]

[edit on 4-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Why would a Christian have trouble coming to grips with the fact that the Pope and Vatican is corrupt? What does it have to do with Christianity? Unless maybe you're Catholic.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
u got me there

alex is christian and i will admit when i made a boo boo

to be honest, what i meant behind that was alex beleives in god and jesus and as these men are supposed to as well

so it may be difficult for him to see men who are supposed to represent jesus and god (something that is special to him) as criminals and frauds.

and he may have difficulty naming and exposing them for such or maybe he doesn't understand how powerful the catholic cardinal in new york has or how much infuence he has.

or as some suspect the illuminati likes to control both sides of the argument and that they may have alex jones in there pocket

and since he is badmouthing the usa and the people in power, he is actually putting forth more negativity toward the us and promoting the down fall of the county which they want?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Alex Jones just like everyone needs money to advocate, just look at Government they spend millions of dollars to promote themselfes, but yet when someone trying to do good gets blasted, Alex Jones is no different then anyone, it cost money to promote.

As for as I am concerned I would raher give the Alex Jones money before giving any to the government that does nothing but advocate for the good of the people, I think in all over the course of the last 200 years we should try somthing differnt, the government is failing big time and yet we think nothing about supporting them to run for office, I dont understand the logic in this at all. but I think we are in desperate need of change, I for one am willing to give to Alex Jones, at this poin what exactly do we have to loose that we have not lost already with the current system. Alex Jones asking for money should be the least of or concerns at this point.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thexsword
Why would a Christian have trouble coming to grips with the fact that the Pope and Vatican is corrupt? What does it have to do with Christianity? Unless maybe you're Catholic.

Please go to his site and investigate what he believes, and does not , as you do not seem to know much about the person you have chosen to 'investigate' or accuse of these things.

Why did you get the impression that Alex Jones likes the Christian institutions or the Vatican? Did i ever suggest that he is a church going Christian who believes that the Christian church on Earth serves "God"? Your assuming too much and not doing much reading.

Stellar

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thexsword

I believe what he was saying is that if people who are Christian learned the leaders are liars/child molestors/illuminaries that really damages how they've been taught Christ. It's bigger than that, but hopefully you understand. I guess it's like working for a company for a long time gradually getting promoted only to find the boss is a coke. who sold off all his personal stock when he found out it was going under, and now you have to clean it up.

I'm not a fan of Christianity, not a fan of Muslim religions, Buddhism is cool- I love Scientology. I say anything Spiritual is good- anything with a "satan" or "suffering" is stupid.

And finally, yes Alex is human- and last time I checked, we make mistakes. What mistake has Alex made so far? I don't know of any. But if he does make any, give him a break. How many other people are doing what he does? Not many. I think Alex will go down in history- that's how much faith I have in that man and his message. Notice how he stays on task with the problem- that takes a lot of effort. He doesn't talk about philosophy, religion, God- all he talks about is the NWO- he's on task and is direct. You know he knows and believes more than he talks about, but he sticks to his goals and this is why he has so much strength- he brings a very very hard pill to swallow, but because he is direct people listen. If all of a sudden you woke up the whole planet to every little thing that most don't know you'd have a meltdown (in response to cpdaman). You think the Matrix was bad for Neo? That's nothing...

With David Icke, I know he is right up to a point. After that point, I haven't had that verified in the context of how he presents it. Is he interesting? Of course! Do I respect him? Yes. But his target audience as he probably knows isn't the whole world right now. Alex Jones has a better chance of targeting more of a percentage based upon the lower level of information he is presenting... NWO. As monstrous as the information is to a newbie, on the grand scheme it is not the biggest.

Put simply, Alex is a hero. What have I learned from him? Unless you have people working for you, stick to one message and full speed a., looks like I need to apply that from now on.

Thanks Alex!

[edit on 7-1-2007 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Alex Jones will be proved right before you have time to even wake up to the truth.

This is nothing new. The receiver will always hate the messenger if he finds the message not to their liking. Even though deep down they know the message is true, their conditioning won't allow them to admit to themselves that everything they have been taught is a lie. They will hang on to it kicking and screaming, and just ignore the stench of the concentration camp on the edge of town.
Too many people have bought the crap they were fed in school about the 'American Dream', well guess what? It was a dream, and while you were all asleep dreaming the people that put you to sleep were slowly, quietly, stealthily, subversively, raping you.

Alex is trying to wake you up, but you all keep hitting snooze!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Well said!

It's pathetic on the part of humanity that we are repeating the exact same mistakes. It all starts in the middle class doesn't it...

Most of this is straight out of thinkers like Bernay's. Propoganda. Pure and simple. And guess who Hitler's men read?

Wake up people. Don't be reasonable with a madman. The dangerous one is not the one on the street corner talking to himself, but the one blending in with 2 out of 10 people at his beck and call.

Wake up...

www.scientologyhandbook.org...

[edit on 7-1-2007 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well im new here and probably going to be austrisized like the creator of this thread, but i personally think alex is full of it.

From what ive read, he did say many of those things on his website...infowars i think its called.

My personal feelings is hes a rightwing flak, only countered by a left wing flak like Perry Logan.

Ill be honest, i havent "done my research" into most of his outlandish claims, as some people claim they have done here. So in the interest of "turning me from the dark side" please show me this research surrounding alex's theories or prophetic claims...ill read em ad nauseum.

Oh and anyone that doesnt know who perry logan is, he is basically the leftist equivialent of Alex Jones, found here: perrylogan.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by drewbacca
although looking at it with an open mind could leave one to believe he is a reptilian alien from the lower 4th dimension. but i completely back aj and you should too!!

as david icke says,

"todays mighty oak is only yesturdays nut that held its ground."

haha love that quote.

when icke talks about reptiles he is trying to explain what man has believed in for many 1000's of years, spirit posession. icke is just trying to find an explanation for posession from what different cultures talk about. all over the world they always talk about spirits and posession.

whether icke is right or not that what posesses a person is these beings, he is just tying to understand the phenomenon, that we can undersatnd, whether it is the real expalanation of posession or not.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
About the "making money" issue people keep bringing up about Alex Jones.

Why is it ok for mainstream media to makeup, fabricate, distort and omit news and also turn "The News" into more of a sitcom then an information source, while making multi-billion dollar profits.

And why is it not ok for a guy like Alex Jones, who buys time on tele and radio, employs several reporters and puts out plenty of purely sources and purely factual information (and I said plenty because noone is 100% right 100% of the time) to make a buck to pay for all it and live right?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
once again im a little confused as to where he refrences his sources...ive looked over a number of the articles posted on his website and still have yet to find any source material...

wouldnt be the first time ive missed something completely, so could anyone point it out to me please?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Then look again and check out his radio and tv shows also, most of them can be found on google and youtube.

Also, if its about making money, why would he post every video and audio he ever recorded, free for download on the web?

Him selling DVD's is for people who can't or don't want to download big files from the web, or want to show these video's to people who can't watch the video's online. There is no obligation what so ever to buy anything from AJ and the prices you pay when you do want to buy instead of download or watch online are very reasonable and barely above the production cost.

The TV part is usualy 90% of reading out pages from "mainstream media" sources and then commenting on them, while his radio show these days has turned more to guest apearances by people in the scene.

Most of the articles on inforwars are either direct links to external sources or IW articles writen by him or his staff that can be found on nearly all news services.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
Well im new here and probably going to be austrisized like the creator of this thread, but i personally think alex is full of it.

Only if you have no idea what your talking about! The creator ran into the type of trouble one normally gets into when you never bothered studying the topic your running your mouth off about.

From what ive read, he did say many of those things on his website...infowars i think its called.

Alex can be VERY abrasive and i actually had to take my .phones off since i just could not listen to the things he was saying about Noam Chomsky. According to the logic of the author and others i should have suddenly chosen to hate Alex because he made , in my opinion, i very large error in judgement about Chomsky's general motives. Why i should have disregarded all the volumes of solid data he has provided over the years is not discussed and probably for good reason as there is no logic that could defend such biased unjustified decisions.

When people choose to disregard certain sets of information it's very rarely based on the evidence itself and almost always related to bias and what they already believe.

My personal feelings is hes a rightwing flak, only countered by a left wing flak like Perry Logan.

Then you really have no idea what your talking about which anyone who have actually read some of Jone's work would be able to show. Why do you insist on making us aware of a opinion you admit have no real foundation in investigation?

Ill be honest, i havent "done my research" into most of his outlandish claims,

Apparently enough research to call them 'outlandish'? What sort of logic are you employing as last i checked one is supposed to suspend judgement , if not opinions on what you might find, until such time as you researched the issue?

as some people claim they have done here. So in the interest of "turning me from the dark side"

Your on the ignorant side and in my opinion thus far more dangerous than the 'dark side' itself as without your side their side would have absolutely no power over this world.

please show me this research surrounding alex's theories or prophetic claims...ill read em ad nauseum.

I think it's quite easy to discover links to his web pages? What i would advise you to do is to go to prisonplanet or whichever p2p service you are using and download some of the one thousand or more interviews, with sometimes quite prominent people, he has held over the last few years. I think the format provides the best insight into how his mind works and how he gathers information in general .

Oh and anyone that doesnt know who perry logan is, he is basically the leftist equivialent of Alex Jones, found here: perrylogan.org...

I am not aware of standard known to mankind that could be employed to reach the conclusions that these two men have anything in common. Alex Jones sometimes losses control but i don't think Perry every had any and i desperately want the last twenty minutes of my life ( spent on perry's website) back. People like Perry is very much part of the reason why people like Alex are unlikely to get a fair shake any year soon.

Stellar

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
In terms of trustworthiness, you cant base it on predictions....predictions are just that, predictions and in no way represent someones honesty.....alex's facts however are always true facts, often backed up by documentation...more so than anyone else in the so called patriot movement. Alex Jones is the real deal.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Alex Jones....No offense....can be silly. I am all for conspiracy theorists, don't get me wrong. However it like a lot of things in life can be taken too far. This guy has done just that. Alex Jones website is so over the top it even makes me shudder. I guess when being over the top is making you money, it would be financially beneficial to be just that way!

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm a new AJ fan myself (thanks to ATS) I have listened daily for about 8 months or so and am so open minded to what he is saying. I think he is doing a great service to us by speaking up and letting us know what's going on.

The only thing I HATE about his show is the stupid Berky Water bottle commercial where the women says "Are we there yet are we there yet" I want to scream everytime I hear her say that

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join