It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Trustworthy? Think Again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
I don't like Jones any more. I believe he has sold out and is now purely interested in fame and fortune.He's now used as a counter-attack on the conspiracy theorists thinking and brainwashing techniques.What he had to say about David Icke was my proof.
Alex is working for them

[edit on 30-10-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]

I also agree with you. He consistantly fails to recognize any zionist involvment in anything that he has to say.

(edited for spelling)

[edit on 31-10-2006 by deessell]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Maybe cause he only says things he can back up...

Hell I wouldn't go around saying hey, this shape shifter reptilian thing is in the white house.. Come on man.... How retarded does that sound?

[edit on 10/31/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Hell I wouldn't go around saying hey, this shape shifter reptilian thing is in the white house.. Come on man.... How retarded does that sound?

It really depends.
Do we know everything?

As a human species we are known to criticize everything until it comes to mass consciousness as true...and like sheep, we all say, "oh, of course its true..." when just years, centuries before we criticized it. (i.e. earth is flat, etc.)

If a person believes in Aliens, or the possibility thereof, and on this site its more than likely...how do we konw what these advanced (and I say advanced, as we supposedly cant even land on mars with people, yet they can travel to us...) they come here, and are advanced, and we act as though we know their motives, etc.?
Hey, they could have been here since the beginning, we could be seeded by them...
Religions tell the tales of reptilians, the sepherim angels in the Bible are fiery reptilians, Satan a dragon...

Did you know that science now has rats regrowing their own hearts?
Who is to say an advanced alien race cant shapeshift?

interesting how so many people want to put it aside? Are they afraid of looking stupid?
Shouldnt be...good to be curious...we do not know it all, and by far we truly know nothing.
What we know is limited indeed.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hmm, so a person is now considered not trustworthy because of failed predictions? This thread reeks of government disinfo agent to me. Alex Jones has more credibility than virtually any other anti-NWO entity out there. His research is extremely well backed up, and he continually challenges and urges people to check his findings. Every time I have checked, it is dead on. I am not going to make the foolish mistake of dismissing his findings and not trusting him because he makes crazy predictions. That to me is separate from the facts that he provides regarding government abuse of power, secret societies, etc, etc.

I can't blame TH at all for what he said against the OP and frankly I have to agree completely. If you've been into Alex Jones, a thread like this is indeed, inflamatory.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by deessell
I also agree with you. He consistantly fails to recognize any zionist involvment in anything that he has to say.

I have heard him say that he does not like the zionists, and considers them to be a PART of the globalist NWO force.

Maybe he knows that the zionists will use such talk to claim anti-semitism, thus 'discrediting' him.

Daryl B. Smith. is just jealous.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Halfofone

I have heard him say that he does not like the zionists, and considers them to be a PART of the globalist NWO force.

Maybe he knows that the zionists will use such talk to claim anti-semitism, thus 'discrediting' him.

Daryl B. Smith. is just jealous.

www.prisonplanet.com...

That link that you have posted above was not written by him. If he is afraid to say anything about the Zionists, then doesn't that make you question his integrity? Isn't he responding to the 'fear' of the 'anti-semite movement'?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
hey man I agree with you but in our line of work.. Referring to mine, 9/11 and all that jazz. We have to make sure then re make sure our article, post, or whatever is backed up..

We cant just go out and say. "well hey man, I think WTC 7 was demo'ed" With no proof. A lot of people know that out of common sense. But you got idiots out there that want to make life hard for us and give us issues because their master told them to..

So we have to fight the for the extra points to make sure we aren't lacking in anything remotely messed up.

I take for example

WTC vs Windsor:

WTC burned like 2 hrs max, Windsor burned over 20 hrs.

WTC 1, 2, and 7 fell within 10 hrs. actually less giving my self leeway here.

Windsor Partially collapsed after I think 15/18 hrs, Not a complete collapse just partial.

Now ya this all sounds nice and dandy, but when we bring up molten metal was coming out of wtc and we compare to Windsor. We cant because its not a day time shot, it wasn't nowhere near NYC, or it wasn't anything remotely to do with polka dots.

Anyway you get my point. We have to be right or not open our mouths at all, and idiots like Fungi are just making things way worse with bringing crap to the table that plain out stinks before it reaches your nose.

It really pisses me off.

Anyway I am done for now... Thanks Billybob and TrueAmerican for sticking behind me..

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I don't like Jones any more.
Alex is working for them

Oh yeah and not only them but Israel in particular I believe. I'm not going to dis his work or efforts or even the things he has got right, but he has a secret agenda and masters that direct what he says and does.

Annother guy out there that really freaks me out so far is this Greg Symanski who is saying some weird stuff.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

I don't like Jones any more.
Alex is working for them

Oh yeah and not only them but Israel in particular I believe. I'm not going to dis his work or efforts or even the things he has got right, but he has a secret agenda and masters that direct what he says and does.

...okay,and you know all this how exactly?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
According to Alex Jones the United States should currently be under Marshall Law after being nuked by its own government. He said this will happen before the end of October.

He also mentioned that this was his second ever prediction and his first and only one was 100% correct. I beg to differ.

Alex predicted millennial havoc, but none occurred.

"This is only the beginning. In the next few years, in this second phase--the period of escalating violence. They're gonna allow limited nuclear exchanges." "There's going to be more. This is only the kickoff." (9/13/01)

"Within 2 years I'm predicting...that you're going to see a suitcase nuke in this country. You're probably going to see a release in a few years of something communicable. & I am predicting that you will see a lot of conventional bombings...in the next year or so." (10/18/01)

"I'm telling you now...there's a very good chance there gonna blow something up overseas or here." "The evidence is all tilting toward...blowing up a building. They're really setting us up for a smallpox attack." Chemical attacks are "almost a guarantee in the next six months or so." (9/26/02)

"They're preparing for new terrorist attacks that are much larger. & they're planning to bring in foreign armies....The U.S. government is going to engage in large terrorist attacks domestically & probably internationally...They may kill millions of Americans." There was going to be a nuclear release in Iraq, an international depression, formation of a world government, probably a nuclear release in Iraq, an international depression, a world government formed. Also, "They may kill millions of Americans." (7/11/02)

They're going to blow more stuff up.
(4/13/04)

"I predict Arnold is gonna save children at a school shooting, or there'll be some type of bombing, & he will land by helicopter & run in & direct things. I predict it....I see it all aligning. I see it all coming together. I see their plan, clear as day....He'll fly in & things will be burninig & he'll run into it & save someone." [circa March of 2005. Kinda proves Alex is living a fantasy, doesn't it?]

Alex also said (several times) they were going to roll out Osama bin Laden "on ice" before the 2004 election.

Alex said they were going to blow up Washington DC before the election.

Alex said Saddam Hussein had been taken to Cuba.

And in under 48 hours the month of October 2006 will be a matter of the past. So where is this massive nuclear attack he predicted? No where. Why? Because this guy is trying to make money by selling you garbage.

It's simple business. Say something that will raise alarms in peoples heads, get your name out and sell some product. The guy has a collection of Books, DVD's, T-Shirts and other apparel and all he's doing is playing on the fears of people to earn money.

So I ask you this. Will you believe the next prediction Alex Jones makes? It would seem to me that if anyone here is a 'sheep'. It's you guys for blindly following this poor excuse for a human being.

Just to let you guys know what a CFNW is =(CAFFINATED FOX NEWS WATCHER)

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

When he makes a prediction, he does so with an open challenge of "now that everyone is watching, go ahead and do what you were gonna do"

and so they dont... as expected...

AH , so if it hapens he is right , and ..... if it doesnt happen . ERRR ............ he is right too

unfreaking believable

talk about a " win .. win situation "

ok - two can play this game :

" ape predicts that tommorow vice president cheney will assasinate GW Bush with the candlestick in the libraty [ in true cluedo style] before assuming the mantle of dictitorial power "

of course - if this happens - i will claim vindication of my amazing gifts of prohecy

if the outlined events do not occur - it will be because Mr Chenny read this post and " got cold feet " realising that i was aware of his plot - thus he posponed it

see how chuffing daft this can get ??

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

That link that you have posted above was not written by him. If he is afraid to say anything about the Zionists, then doesn't that make you question his integrity? Isn't he responding to the 'fear' of the 'anti-semite movement'?

Did I say he was afraid? *looks back at post*
Nope, didn't think that I did.

Accually I said that he DOES talk about the Zionists, and how thay are bad, just not ALL THE TIME, like some people (DBS, wing tv, et al.)
When they are not talking about zionists, they are busy attacking others in the truth movement, calling them crypto zionists.

who sounds more like the government agent?
a) the guy who talks about everything, including zionists, communists, satanists, and even feminists, and how these movements have been promoted and taken over by globalists in order to subjigate the world masses.

OR

b) the guy who blames everything on zionists/crypto zionists. and attacks every one who doesn't say the same thing. Creating division in the movement and causing people like you and I to bicker over this crap, instead of talking about the real stuff.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hi there
Im from England and until i watched 9/11 the rise of the police state ( Alex Jones dvd ) i had absolutely no-idea of how events not only in America but through the entire political spectre of the whole world was shaped or is currently shaping ,

Since watching this dvd i have had the opportunity to purchase and view many other dvd's made by Alex Jones which i have not only found to be entertaining and compelling viewing but more importantly i have found them to be very informative and revealing and yet at the same time both un-easy and alarming

But not content with merely taking his word i chose to do as he himself said which was to research the topics more carefully and to be aware of just what changes are occurring in every day life in my home town as well as on the Internet , papers , books and other sources of information

I have not only found Alex to be correct in the things he does and says but also believe he is doing a courageous and very special and important job in highlighting these worrying changing to the common people and to the masses of people who would not or could not ever know anything different to what they already think they know

Alex dvds are a tool to inspire and to spur us on to test the truth , to awaken us to a world of deception and lies and to wise up , get up , stand up for our rights

Therefore the predictions Alex makes are irrelevant and are the only weapon to be used against him .Where as every thing else is a positive motivation to shun idleness and campaign for our civil liberties and the truth , to become a more honest and enlightened world

Leave the man to do a job and spread the word ( or dvd's )

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Alex is a citizen with a conscience. Period. He is seeing something happening that should not be happening, and he is speaking out against it. He is asking everyone - including those few individuals that may still exist in our government with a conscience - to wake up!

The thing is, Alex is not alone, nor is he completely necessary to point out the failings of this administration. He cited an article that is now several weeks old that stated 82% of this country believes our government lied about the events of September 11, 2001. When taking this into consideration, it's clear that Alex is not only not alone in his views, but he threatens to be drowned out as more and more citizens express their outrage.

Many may call him an alarmist, but he's earnest, sincere and angered by what he's witnessing. The fear he experiences when our president signs away more of our Constitutional rights and protections, or furthers an agenda of government sanctioned torture is only a sample of the abject terror you will feel when those laws are enforced at your expense.

He's doing the job of oversight, which should be undertaken - but is not - by the U.S. Congress. They have fallen asleep at he wheel. Our representatives and our media are not only not informing us about very disturbing, daily legislation that more and more infringes on our rights and freedoms, about this administration's incompetent and reckless behavior, but also seem indifferent to this administration's very suspect motives.

There is virtually no right, freedom, or authority left to subsume, nullify, or sidestep. I really wonder what is left to take away. Bush has simply gone to work, given himself - given himself - absolute and total power over the Congress, Constitution and U.S. law, and denied oversight, because (paraphrasing) he would determine when oversight was necessary, Constitutional, and not a threat to national security. Oh, ok, you're the president. I guess you know what's best. WRONG! It's cliche, but power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Bush is drunk with power, self-righteous in his anger to the point of being blind to his constituency, and seemingly paranoid by dissent to the point that members of his own cabinet and others have been pegged as seditionists.

This man has gone to work and granted himself the legal power to kill any American citizen without as much as a word of objection from any court or authority. Period. All he has to do is say he has just cause to suspect an individual is "an enemy combatant" (you don't even have to be a terrorist), or is engaged in anti-American activity, and you're done.

This is because he has not only removed the right to a trial, but he has removed the court system altogether, and granted himself and the military as his agency the right to arrest or execute with only a word. Does that sound like a mob boss? What's the difference? Do you feel safe knowing your government has the power to do this? If you don't think this is very real and very serious then you haven't done your research.

Bush has granted himself the power to decide when someone is an enemy combatant, is aiding the enemy, is engaging in enemy propoganda, or otherwise has engaged in what Bush and his administration deem as "anti-American" behavior. Ashroft is very fond of sedition, and wants it to be a crime punishable by law. And I'll let you in on a secret - he considers speaking out against the administration sedition. You'd better grin and let everyone know how much you like our government, because if you don't you could be arrested. We seem to be getting there.

This administration is loathe to admit the fact that their behavior and this legislation is in itself anti-American. It is imperialist and tyrannical for one man to create legislation whereby he can, at his whim, decide the fate of his citizens and hide behind legislation he created that protects him from prosecution, disputation, or oversight in the execution of these frightening and unConstitional laws.

People need to understand that when Bush wakes up in the morning he goes to work with a lazer-pointed determination on granting himself absolute power, and removing power, freedom and protections from the citizens, that the U.S. Congress, the Constitution, and every court in this country have now become impotent and unable to dispute, or defend against.

Alex may not be an ideal spokesman to a lot of people, but he's doing a damn good job, and that's a lot more than our government has done on our behalf. Not only has nothing been done to prevent the executive branch from assuming absolute, unqualified and undisputed power over two thirds of our government, and our court system, and authority to arrest or execute American citizens at its whim, but we have not been advised of this legislation; legislation that seriously affects each and every citizen of this and every country in a way that has never been witnessed before. The scope of these powers is yet to be fully understood. Our congress is not taking their jobs seriously, and they have let criminals slip in the back door while they've been asleep. Do your research.

Alex has seen the big picture, and I have come to agree as I follow along, that there is a "program" taking place that was a long time in the making, and it is being executed with frightening speed. The cogs of this machine are clicking into place, and Alex is just announcing when another cog CLICKS into position.

Remember Alex Jones and others when you feel your privacy being invaded, or if you ever feel you are intimidated, or treated unfairly by our government or military. And you'd better hope that is the worst that you ever experience in your lifetime, as much as that hope seems more and more distant by the day.

Alex and others were trying to tell you, that's all.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 31-10-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
IMHO Alex Jones is still a very credible political commentator even if the predicted attacks didn't happen. I contend that we were attacked. Remember the e-coli scare? The false flag operation just wasn't successful unless that was the NWO intent in the first place. AJ may have been a victim of disinfo manipulation himself to discredit him.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Fungi why don't you pay closer attention to the deployment of miltary forces as of now.

If you only realized what the US has in the Persian Gulf right now you'd be #ting your pants. Just hold on to your thought.

Alex Told us 9/11 would happen in August. That was July 2001. So he was off by about a week or two. Give it a break. The Midterms are in a week so just be patient.

You'll get your nuclear terrorist attack in due time. And when the US goes to actually put physical weapons in space forget about it. Russia and China have already said their military won't allow it.

Never think 9/11 won't ever happen again. Your right actually. It won't happen again as it will be much worse nexttime. All the rags have to do is steal a small planes and fly them into one of many chemical factories all across the East coast.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

According to Alex Jones the United States should currently be under Marshall Law after being nuked by its own government. He said this will happen before the end of October.

He also mentioned that this was his second ever prediction and his first and only one was 100% correct. I beg to differ.

"This is only the beginning. In the next few years, in this second phase--the period of escalating violence. They're gonna allow limited nuclear exchanges." "There's going to be more. This is only the kickoff." (9/13/01)

"Within 2 years I'm predicting...that you're going to see a suitcase nuke in this country. You're probably going to see a release in a few years of something communicable. & I am predicting that you will see a lot of conventional bombings...in the next year or so." (10/18/01)

"I'm telling you now...there's a very good chance there gonna blow something up overseas or here." "The evidence is all tilting toward...blowing up a building. They're really setting us up for a smallpox attack." Chemical attacks are "almost a guarantee in the next six months or so." (9/26/02)

"They're preparing for new terrorist attacks that are much larger. & they're planning to bring in foreign armies....The U.S. government is going to engage in large terrorist attacks domestically & probably internationally...They may kill millions of Americans." There was going to be a nuclear release in Iraq, an international depression, formation of a world government, probably a nuclear release in Iraq, an international depression, a world government formed. Also, "They may kill millions of Americans." (7/11/02)

(4/13/04)

"I predict Arnold is gonna save children at a school shooting, or there'll be some type of bombing, & he will land by helicopter & run in & direct things. I predict it....I see it all aligning. I see it all coming together. I see their plan, clear as day....He'll fly in & things will be burninig & he'll run into it & save someone." [circa March of 2005. Kinda proves Alex is living a fantasy, doesn't it?]

Alex also said (several times) they were going to roll out Osama bin Laden "on ice" before the 2004 election.

And in under 48 hours the month of October 2006 will be a matter of the past. So where is this massive nuclear attack he predicted? No where. Why? Because this guy is trying to make money by selling you garbage.

It's simple business. Say something that will raise alarms in peoples heads, get your name out and sell some product. The guy has a collection of Books, DVD's, T-Shirts and other apparel and all he's doing is playing on the fears of people to earn money.

So I ask you this. Will you believe the next prediction Alex Jones makes? It would seem to me that if anyone here is a 'sheep'. It's you guys for blindly following this poor excuse for a human being.

Funny thing is all I see you doing is trying to take the great work someone has done and try to ruin it. You kind of remind me of the goverment cause like the government you try to take years of hard work and trash it. Just cause some one makes a perdiction and it does not come true doesnt mean jack. As far as being a poor excuse for a human being.....might want to look at yourself cause Alex is doing alot more for people then you are,only thing your doing is making a fool of yourself and the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Time for me to get a warn.

Ok now.. 1st off, We CT freaks don't follow stupid things like sheep, we are the ones that find the garbage in all the mess, Hence you being an idiot.

Next: I have to admit AJ has been a bit to much for me lately, But I believe his prediction has merit, anyone in their right mind would give or take 30 days.. Unlink some morons, eh DR??

And 3.

Most CT Freaks do this because we do not want what our country has become, Lets see martial law orders pass, Chips implants coming in 10 yrs, Severe gun laws, Torture Bills.

What the hell does it take to get it thru your thick freaking head, dense [].. There isn't much to go on besides common sense and reality changing every second of every day...

Look around 9/11 is a joke plain and simple. People don't know whats going on, He is helping to open eyes.

Oh and DVD sales huh?? Kinda funny I got most of AJ's things free, no charge.. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????????

ANYWAY, Instead of bashing someone else, why don't you start answering questions people throw at you instead of telling them to go to you half assed dis INFO SITE...

Cause I see it this way.. You know nothing, care to know nothing, and suck up to the government, so I guess when everything goes to hell you can be on the bad side not getting the # beat out of you... EITHER WAY.. Just go away..,.

BTW WHY ISNT ATS TAKEN THIS GUY OUT??? DISINFO AT ITS FINEST....

One last note, disprove 30% Of what AJ has said and I will reconsider this post here.. Until then which is unlikely You can just go to hell.

[edit on 31/10/2006 by Umbrax]

I am quite sad you got warned for this post, I would have sworn telling a guy to kill him self was worse. I stand corrected.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Maybe cause he only says things he can back up...

When you have studied, and i mean studied, the evidence to suggest their maybe be alien intervention at work behind the scenes, determining the future of our planet, you would not be considered retarded.
When you look at that evidence again you do have to wonder why Jones' will not talk about this subject, infact he goes as far as to ridicule others with that oppinion.
No one is asking Jones to accept reptiles rule the world, its the fact he won't even consider the possibility, confirms to me that he's a bogey.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

(4/13/04)

You know what is funny, I seen this list before, and I can never find a clip or a offical quote of him saying such thing...
Specially with the minilunum thing, CANT FIND A THING ON IT, he was more mellow at the time to, talking about issues that were common in the press at the time, like deep water ports being sold to china, and biospheres being taken over by the UN. So iunno how that one came to be, sounds like something a guy on art bell once said though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join