It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missle on mars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I have no information, but was hoping someone could tell me if they have heard of anything that could be a missile or confused as a missile on the planet mars. I know this is far fetched, but any leads would be appreciated

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Nobody knows anything about this? I'm not asking for proof of missles, just any info on anything that might LOOK like a missle or be refered/confused as a missle or cannon. Anyone know ANYTHING?

Thanks, even if this turn up nothing, which I'm sure it will, for the effort and time helping me out with this.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You might be talking about a picture one of the rovers snapped not to long ago. Nasa could not offer an explanation, other than they thought it could be a Satelitte,(I believe thats been rejected due to timing) a comet/asteroid, or a UFO. Can't seem to find the picture though.

found a link news.bbc.co.uk...
[edit on 31-10-2006 by pompano]

[edit on 31-10-2006 by pompano]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Thank you. I recently came across a reverse speach therepy site that had backmasked recordings of NASA scientists talking about MARS and they keep subconsciously mentioning "missle", "Big Gun", and "Ray Gun". I was wondering if maybe some rock formation would have been on their minds when they were speaking.

Mars Press Conference July 31, 97

Mars Press Conference July 4, 97

Random NASA

new topics

top topics

join