It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Memories" can be created, changed, or wiped?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I was browsing the net and reading about Al Bielek who was apparently involved in the Philidelphia experiment, Montauk and other various black projects.

In this particular article it states that memories can be created, changed or wiped.What I want to know is when did they learn how to do all this when modern medicine has not been going on for that long and scientists.doctors still debate and are baffled with the workings of the human brain?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
im sure youre speaking of a more direct approach to mind control (IE: HAARP), but there are two quotes from 1984 by george orwell that deal with a sort of invasive, tactful mind control.

"For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and the mind itself is contrallable--what then?"

"Past events , it is argued, have no objective existence, but survive only in written records and human memories. The past is whatever the records and the memories agree upon. And since the Party is in full control of all records, and in equally full control of all the minds of its members, it follows that the past is whatever the Party chooses to make it."

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i read about HAARP and believe me it's very very possible !

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by draculasblood
i read about HAARP and believe me it's very very possible !

does it state anywhere how they achieve this level of mind control??

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Meme's can get Implanted via Conversational Hypnosis - FACT. MPD and DID and False Personality Disorder can get worked by the Sleight of Hand Forgetter Mechanism as outlined by Messrs L Ron hubbard.

Even Mind Picture's can get Implanted by Hypnosis or Telepathy or Scrambled Braining other people.

I'd imagine some people may tend to believe that some of the Montauk Crew are in fact very good FPD and MPD Programmer's.

So therfore the State can DO all these and MORE.

The Question is therfore "Who Control's The Controller's?!"

I think George Orwell was in front of whole gamut of ragged tie died Sheep Herd.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Research from back in the 60's into a peculiar ailment sometimes referred to as isolation psychosis produced an experiment which resulted in the subject after a point describing in detail every memory of everything that he had ever experienced. Sort of a brain dump. It was found that the resulting recordings could be edited and replayed back to the subject, and these "corrected" memories would later be recalled as actual events.

After the initial experinebtal results were published, no other research in ths field was made publically available.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This article I just read fits this thread nicely. Virtual reality can create false memories

www.newscientist.com...

I don't know that they are "false" memories if it really happened even in virtual reality.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
From the blog posted by warpboost:

As an addict I can tell you that my brain creates false memories constantly. My brain embellishes the memories of things I liked (using my drug) while suppressing the memories of things I don't like (the consequences of using my drug). That's why some recovering addicts call addiction "the forgetting disease."

All my memories are virtual reality that degrade rapidly over time. I rarely remember an actual experience, I "re-member" my last experience of remembering of it.

What were we taling about again? =0P
By Anonymous on December 07, 2006 5:03 PM

An addict with experience in recovery and working a program of self-evaluation with vigilance, otherwise the admission would not be there.

That kind of psychology isn't singular to the addictive brain but symptomatic of the human brain. The dramatization of and internal manipulation of reality in order to appease whatever driving instinct happens to be at the helm of the primal brain.

It enables the seductive and hypnotic effect of television to convince a nation of people their worth is dependent on their identification with a certain logo, or class of people, or set of behaviours. In addition to subliminally suggesting who the acceptable scapegoats of their frustrations and fears should be.

The psychological research spent on determining how best to manipulate the psyche is being ramped up exponentially with the collection of all the most intimate data on every human being on the planet under the guise of protective measures.

New technology can make EEG readings from a distance, Nasa suggested using it in airports to determine possible terrorist suspects until outrage prevented the action.

Most people are not conditioned to questioning the motives of their every action. Like a school of fish they follow the path of least resistance offered by the hegemony of the media.

Certain physical stimuli add a great deal to the creation of false memory or inauthentic paradigms. The eyes are particularly vulnerable to impacting brain chemistry. Combined with active interaction, a 'virtual reality' is virtual.

That is the bottom the gambler reaches when suicide becomes a better option than quiting gambling. That is the isolated psychosis of internet or gaming addiction. That is the abdication of personal responsibility for one's own reality over being led by primal instincts.

This is an increasing problem in the 'CNN' age, without the addition of powerful new technologies that will be used to the advantage of those who want to sell you something or want you to behave in a certain way.

There is a real health hazard looming ahead with this stuff. One that has already contributed to the erosion of democracy and the stupefication of intellect. They intend to use it.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I have had RECENT EXPERIENCES with mind control. My life was in danger. I HAD to get out of where I was living FAST! "Someone" manipulated the situation so that the first mover "saw" my storage unit as PACKED FULL to the top and right up to the door! The "boxes" all looked alike and were covered with brown plastic! I saw it, too. I said that I didn't remember the unit being so full.
The second mover saw my storage unit the way it REALLY looked....normal boxes, with space for a person to walk around in.
That HAD to be MIND CONTROL....so that the right mover would get the job. I was moved to a new location FAST!

[edit on 12-11-2006 by Imzadi]

[edit on 12-11-2006 by Imzadi]

top topics

join