It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to build PTS points

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hi all I was just wondering how to increase my PTS points I have started and replied to threads in the political forum but the points stay the same?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
There are various ways. One way you can make a quick 5000 points is by entering a Halloween avatar in our contest!!!

See Chissler, or many others on BTS for a great avatar and then post it here:

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

Hope to see your entry there!

PTS points is what you want? Start a good thread and i'll be there to feed you points also.

[edit on 30-10-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
PTS points are the easiest to build.

If you post something of a higher quality, you might recieve an Applause that comes with a 1500 Point reward.

Other Applauses are only worth 500 points, so PTS deffinately carries a special incentive.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
If you post something of a higher quality, you might recieve an Applause that comes with a 1500 Point reward.

Definately.

It's all about the quality over quantity.

Be polite/civil, make quality contributions, and enjoy your time here.

The points will come naturally.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
Hi all I was just wondering how to increase my PTS points I have started and replied to threads in the political forum but the points stay the same?

Hi g60kg, the above esteemed members have got it right. And I might suggest the Social Issues forum at PTS. Grady, the FSME (Forum Subject Matter Expert), watches that place like a hawk and sees to it that well done posts get applause, which, as mentioned, will give you a whopping 1500 points.

Also, congrats on your 200th post! That now enables you enter ATS chat! Some great conversations happen in there from time to time, and is a good place to get to know some of the other members here. The Skull and Bones Pub is where most hang out, just so ya know.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Grady's not the only one, I have been known to be rather generous in doling out 1500 points to members who post in the Energy & Science Issues

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I have started and replied to threads in the political forum but the points stay the same?

Were you maybe confusing PTS with the ATS Political Conspiracies forum?

According to the recent threads authored page you haven't started any threads on PTS.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

I have started and replied to threads in the political forum but the points stay the same?

Were you maybe confusing PTS with the ATS Political Conspiracies forum?

Im so thick lol that is exaclty what Ive done, well i will post as soon as I find something worthy

thanks

top topics

join