It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush rape victim dies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
obit

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Agreed, Saphronia.

I'm supposed to accept this as a mere coincidence?! Chalk up another, brother.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
What, you're a dopey lookin', arse-gropin' gin-blossumed baffoon as well? Not what I had pictured, B-T!

"I'm a HANDSOME MAN!!" - Mohammed Ali

Seriously though, coming up poor or lower middle class and making something of yourself( me & Bill), the only way you get any break is to be ultra cognizant of the scrunity on how you do things - because so many in the monied circles are ready to say "we gave one of THEM a chance & look, the breeding comes through".

NOT CLINTONS M.O.

Now a Bush or a Kennedy, hey, entitlement mentality has the end result response to poor behavior being " Do you know what my name is?"

That, is all you really have to go on at the end of the day.....is it in the breed?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   

That, is all you really have to go on at the end of the day.....is it in the breed?

I dunno, B-T, you'll have to ask your brother Bill; he's done more "breeding" than most!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I can't believe the press wasn't all over this like flies on rotting fruit. They must have been "convinced" otherwise.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Clinton never committed murder?!?! DO YOUR RESEARCH! If you can easily blame this on Bush, then there ARE SEVERAL cases where you can blame KLINTON for killings.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Not the first time at all that I've found Snopes to be politically driven or wrong, and this time I fear both. I quit using them a long time ago, and now is no different.

B-T, do you have any thing for me on this? I can find nothing. I'd appreciate it!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Not the first time at all that I've found Snopes to be politically driven or wrong, and this time I fear both. I quit using them a long time ago, and now is no different.

B-T, do you have any thing for me on this? I can find nothing. I'd appreciate it!

Could you give some examples of some kind of bias on snopes.com? I've personally haven't noticed anything like that.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Please Colonel.....your spitting into the wind and its coming back.........:

Quoted from Newsmax:
"Sunday, January 17, 8:29 AM

Congressman Reduced to Tears Over Secret Clinton Rape Evidence

Seems to me like the only reason this is coming up is because all the press the either" A) Prince Charles "rape tape" stories or B) Bush "Rape" Victim dies

Interesting timing. I haven't seen Bill Clinton in FOREVER. They (those in power) must not have enough good dirt on those running for President, Governmer, Senator or Congressman. I can't imagine why Bill Clinton would be news right now.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Oh come on people it doesn't matter democrat or republican we the people are the ones getting screwed in the end. Liberal media my arse, give me a break, lets just be honest here, when Clinton was in the white house the so called liberal media had a field day focused on Clinton and Monica, so soon you forget, I was sick of hearing about it and now that Bush is in the White House the media is so biased not reporting the bad stuff until its reported in every other country to where its an embarrassment to no longer report it and then they skim over it and go on with the flag waving and we now live in a country that one is almost afraid to speak out against Bush for fear of being labeled un-American, after all remember the term he used, "If you are not with us you are against us!" No matter what party you choose, their all whores for sale to whoever has the most to pay them for their vote. Bottom line is this Bush has created a society where we have less freedom, the economy is in the sh*tter and he sends our young men to die while he lives in luxury and pretends he is a big he-man with a big set of cahona's taking all the credit saying things like, "Bring em on!" when he is one of the most protected men anywheres. Give me a democrat who at least has enough sense to know that if the people don't have jobs they don't pay taxes and keep supporting all the republican and democrat whores in Washington calling themselves civil servants while they sell all of the middle class and working poor out to big buisness so the poor can pay while the rich man dances.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
2 things.

1. Isn't it rather interesting that instead of trying to argue against the idea that Bush would have someone killed. People chose to argue Clinton killed MORE!

2. TC, I gotta bite on that one, can you please point out which pages on snopes are false?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Your right Kano we are all like a bunch of farmers standing around arguing about who has the best rooster, and while we argue the fox has done got in the chicken coop and had dinner on us.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yes, B-T, that is news to me. Got a link, possibly? What was the caliber of handgun. I've seen such situations where there wan't bloodsplatter as you might expect.
Regardless of the crime scene, what do you have? Conspiracy site articles welcome!

Thomas, after reading your message...i did a little search to find you some links. In an attempt to be fair, I looked for "pro-murder" as well as "pro-suicide" links. The pro-suicide stuff is sorely lacking...but here are some very interesting links I found:

Clifford Baxter suicide:

Pro-murder sites/links:
www.aim.org...
www.whatreallyhappened.com/baxterautopsy.html
www.wsws.org...
www.hereinreality.com...
www.aztlan.net...
www.arizona.indymedia.org...
www.failureisimpossible.com...

Pro-suicide sites/links:
www.chron.com...
www.ci.sugar-land.tx.us...