It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush rape victim dies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Drop the Bush hit list on 'em!

Hell, you just have to look at this term alone for an impressive death count, though the Jessica Lynch servicemen were just over kill, add the gov. Dark Age for the State of Texas, and the siblings and Poppa Bush...BOY! That's a big cemetary! Just so lucky to have such a moral, ble blooded line of leaders like that Bush clan....and that they've had two presidencies & several gov. slots in such a short time speaks to that unbridled talent!

I think you already did.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
I'm going to assume that Colonel and I are the only ones that have read up on this story. This lady was a well-respected lawyer, had a husband and some childred (I think). The transcripts I read, were articulate and not the work of someone looking to create attention.

She dated Bush for God's sakes..!!!

Also, Foster tried to blackmail Clinton, you do that to any president and you're going to find a bullet in a skull...

Holy Cow!! You are saying that this woman, because she was a married lawyer, must have died at the hands of Bush (the fact that she was a lawyer is reason enough for someone to get a medal if it were fould play), and that Foster must have been blackmailing the Faux-Pas from Arkansas? You could be a senior staff member at CNN or NBC, you know that?!?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
next you'll say he raped jessica lynch.

lol

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Enron Boy & Bush Supporter:

Baxter's body was found early that day in his black Mercedes, parked in the 5200 block of Palm Royale Boulevard in an upscale Sugar Land neighborhood. He had been shot in the right side of the head, and a pistol was found with the body.

- I believe he was left handed
- No splatter on the driverside window, though shot in the car supposedly
- A block or two from his house
- Upbeat and planning a trip last time he was seen publically
- NO AUTOPSY FOR DAYS

And Fury, no, Bush learned something from all those years of being a Saudi money siphon, " Men are for pleasure, Women for babies"
I firmly believe that he's a closet homosexual. That's why Prince Charles never visits....the passion would be overwhelming!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   

And Fury, no, Bush learned something from all those years of being a Saudi money siphon, " Men are for pleasure, Women for babies"
I firmly believe that he's a closet homosexual. That's why Prince Charles never visits....the passion would be overwhelming!

I heard he was a homo too. (Who's calls their wife "a lump in the bed?") You got any info on that?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yes, B-T, that is news to me. Got a link, possibly? What was the caliber of handgun. I've seen such situations where there wan't bloodsplatter as you might expect.
Regardless of the crime scene, what do you have? Conspiracy site articles welcome!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Please Colonel.....your spitting into the wind and its coming back.........:

Quoted from Newsmax:
"Sunday, January 17, 8:29 AM

Congressman Reduced to Tears Over Secret Clinton Rape Evidence

Arizona Rep. Matt Salmon told the Arizona Republic it left him "nauseated". Connecticut Rep. Chris Shays told the New York Times it was "horrific". Those are just two of the on the record reactions from House members who have viewed the evidence now being kept under lock and key in D.C.'s Gerald Ford Building -- about a rape allegedly committed in 1978 by then-Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton.

Now Inside Cover has learned that the secret House material on the alleged rape of Jane Doe #5, a.k.a. Juanita Broaddrick, is so powerful and convincing that it actually reduced another House member -- a man -- to tears.

Thursday night, on CNBC�s "Hardball," host Chris Matthews alluded to an unnamed Representative who Matthews said was brought to tears as he reviewed the Broaddrick material.

Reached by Inside Cover Friday on Sean Hannity's WABC radio show, Matthews revealed that, "the word is it was (Rep.) Mike Castle. Check it out." Inside Cover will do just that, though Castle's office was closed at press time.

Matthews own assessment of the Juanita Broaddrick rape charge against Clinton? "I think it's believable. I think it's very credible. I know a reporter for the Washington Post who I've known for 20 years and she told me that she interviewed this woman and found her highly, in fact, totally credible." Matthews added, "Clinton sounds like a vampire."

While the White House gleefully watches as Larry Flynt and James Carville blackmail GOP Senate trial managers with insider dirt, Republicans remain reluctant to release the bombshell Broaddrick material. Matthews said Henry Hyde has decided not to introduce any evidence substantiating Broaddrick's charge at trial.

The "Hardball" host has reported in the past that Broaddrick's story was the last straw for more than a few pro-censure Republicans, who promptly reversed course and voted for impeachment. With two impeachment articles passing by a margin of five votes or less, Mr. Clinton might not be standing trial today but for the secret rape evidence against him.

Perhaps Americans will learn the closely guarded details of what brought Rep. Castle to tears and Mr. Clinton to impeachment -- after the President is acquitted by the Senate."

Hitlery was also quoted as saying:
"We do not believe that violence against women is 'simply cultural' -- we believe it is simply criminal... I am proud that my husband has stood up as President to confront the violence and to protect American women." - Hillary Clinton 10/20/97"

Looking for more damning proof of Clinton's behavior and how damning Bush only solidifys those against the Democrack party?!?
Here:
"YOO-HOO Mrs. clinton: THE CLINTON RAPES ARE "UNBECOMING"
Link:
www.freerepublic.com...

Very compiled and long listing.......

Another right compelling article:
"Juanita isn't the only one: Bill Clinton's long history of sexual violence against women dates back some 30 years"
Link:

Need more, let me know....but I would advice staying off the Bush bashing bandwagon, expecially since your beloved Clinton and the Democracks are just as pitiful and spinless as you claim "repugnents" are......

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Please Colonel.....your spitting into the wind and its coming back.........:

Quoted from Newsmax:
"Sunday, January 17, 8:29 AM

Congressman Reduced to Tears Over Secret Clinton Rape Evidence

Arizona Rep. Matt Salmon told the Arizona Republic it left him "nauseated". Connecticut Rep. Chris Shays told the New York Times it was "horrific". Those are just two of the on the record reactions from House members who have viewed the evidence now being kept under lock and key in D.C.'s Gerald Ford Building -- about a rape allegedly committed in 1978 by then-Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton.

Now Inside Cover has learned that the secret House material on the alleged rape of Jane Doe #5, a.k.a. Juanita Broaddrick, is so powerful and convincing that it actually reduced another House member -- a man -- to tears.

Thursday night, on CNBC�s "Hardball," host Chris Matthews alluded to an unnamed Representative who Matthews said was brought to tears as he reviewed the Broaddrick material.

Reached by Inside Cover Friday on Sean Hannity's WABC radio show, Matthews revealed that, "the word is it was (Rep.) Mike Castle. Check it out." Inside Cover will do just that, though Castle's office was closed at press time.

Matthews own assessment of the Juanita Broaddrick rape charge against Clinton? "I think it's believable. I think it's very credible. I know a reporter for the Washington Post who I've known for 20 years and she told me that she interviewed this woman and found her highly, in fact, totally credible." Matthews added, "Clinton sounds like a vampire."

While the White House gleefully watches as Larry Flynt and James Carville blackmail GOP Senate trial managers with insider dirt, Republicans remain reluctant to release the bombshell Broaddrick material. Matthews said Henry Hyde has decided not to introduce any evidence substantiating Broaddrick's charge at trial.

The "Hardball" host has reported in the past that Broaddrick's story was the last straw for more than a few pro-censure Republicans, who promptly reversed course and voted for impeachment. With two impeachment articles passing by a margin of five votes or less, Mr. Clinton might not be standing trial today but for the secret rape evidence against him.

Perhaps Americans will learn the closely guarded details of what brought Rep. Castle to tears and Mr. Clinton to impeachment -- after the President is acquitted by the Senate."

Hitlery was also quoted as saying:
"We do not believe that violence against women is 'simply cultural' -- we believe it is simply criminal... I am proud that my husband has stood up as President to confront the violence and to protect American women." - Hillary Clinton 10/20/97"

Looking for more damning proof of Clinton's behavior and how damning Bush only solidifys those against the Democrack party?!?
Here:
"YOO-HOO Mrs. clinton: THE CLINTON RAPES ARE "UNBECOMING"
Link:
www.freerepublic.com...

Very compiled and long listing.......

Another right compelling article:
"Juanita isn't the only one: Bill Clinton's long history of sexual violence against women dates back some 30 years"
Link:

Need more, let me know....but I would advice staying off the Bush bashing bandwagon, expecially since your beloved Clinton and the Democracks are just as pitiful and spinless as you claim "repugnents" are......

regards
seekerof

Ha Seekerof thats good I voted for you.

I will have to vote for you again.

Nowander you won last month.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You go this froma freeper site? Like this is REAL news?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
You go this froma freeper site? Like this is REAL news?

Well colonel this is not news to YOU because you new all of this before, you just didnt want to talk about your liberal friend!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
These are all lies set up by the Richard Mellon Scaife machine. You know it and I know it. Stop lying.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   

These are all lies set up by the Richard Mellon Scaife machine. You know it and I know it. Stop lying.

First of all I dont know that these are lies and it is because they are NOT LIES!

Colonel you yourself know this is not lies you just CANT ADMIT IT!

Deosnt it hurt when you trash someone but the person you defend does just what you said against Bush?!

Colonel just please stop lieing and please get your facts straight!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
That's some hilarious horse# you're throwing up there!

***WARNING: FAT HEAD EGO TRIP STATEMENT TO FOLLOW ***

Good looking Alpha Males like myself & Big Dog Clinton don't have to take it, it gets thrown our way regularly!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think BT has a point, Russian. Don't be jealous and stop reading that freeper site. It has been labeled a hate site.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What, you're a dopey lookin', arse-gropin' gin-blossumed baffoon as well? Not what I had pictured, B-T!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   

That's some hilarious horse# you're throwing up there!

***WARNING: FAT HEAD EGO TRIP STATEMENT TO FOLLOW ***

Good looking Alpha Males like myself & Big Dog Clinton don't have to take it, it gets thrown our way regularly!

BT if you dont know anything about clinton raping people then go research and dont come back until you get your FACTS STRAIGHT!

You liberals live by a lie and you dont know nothing but lie your party feeds you though most media streams and of places!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yeah, BT, go research it on the freeper site whose motto is "Kreduhbiluty is us'n."

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I think BT has a point, Russian. Don't be jealous and stop reading that freeper site. It has been labeled a hate site.

Colonel....as par with you and your word usage abilities and understanding.....
ANYTHING that is contrary to Democracks and your beloved Clinton is considered "hate"!

The "real" truth speaks for itself...as does the Clinton legacy........

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Was that some kind of regional slur, Colonel? Should you be warned over that incredible lack of sensitivity? Us rural folk want to know, you leader of PC sensitivity? LOL!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Clinton did it too is not a defense. 1+1=2 criminals last time I checked.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join