It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militia_Immaculata ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
On wiki
en.wikipedia.org...
I read this was started due to freemasonry. Is there any book or write up stating its sole purpose when it started?

On another website I read the following:

Years later, the Freemasons in Rome began to demonstrate openly and belligerently against the Church. They placed the black standard of the "Giordano Brunisti" under the windows of the Vatican. On this standard the archangel, St. Michael, was depicted lying under the feet of the triumphant Lucifer. At the same time, countless pamphlets were distributed to the people in which the Holy Father was attacked shamefully.

Can anyone tell me who or what is "Giordano Brunisti"? The pamphlets mentioned in the above quote, are there any copies?

Furthermore in this protest is there any other records of what went on from both sides?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Not sure if it was founded "in response to Freemasonry". If I recall correctly, it was founded by St. Maximilian Kolbe, before he was sent to Auschwitz. One of the goals/activities is to (gasp!) maintain a vigourous prayer-life. Perhaps Chief Counsellor knows more?..

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The page states that it is a reactionary catholic group formed in opposition to freemasonic opposition to the papacy.

The masons are a group that advocates old school liberalism, that is, human rights, freedom, liberty, etc, so of course they were in opposition to the ecclesiastical, authoritative, church structure, which, people should remember, used to have the Pope as direct governmental ruler over a europe wide 'empire', and even in this century controlled much of italy.

As far as them having a "Lucifier trampling Michael" flag, I'd like to see some citation for that.

www.catholicculture.org...
They placed the black standard of the "Giordano Brunisti" under the window of the Vatican. [Giordano Bruno was a Dominican turned Calvinist turned pantheist who was burned as a heretic on Feb. 17, 1600. This Masonic demonstration most likely occurred on Feb. 17 to commemorate his death

They are quoting Maximilian Kolbe in the above. Notice that they aren't even sure of when this supposed event occured, or if it occured, let alone what the details of the flag are.

This is an online copy of their citation:
www.consecration.com...

The charges are prety absrud. THey are talking about Giordano Bruno.

www.infidels.org...
He was frank, outspoken and lacking in reticence. It was not long before he got himself into trouble.

That, basically, seems to sum it all up. Its an epitome of the whole situation.

join