It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disc shaped craft theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
hey i was watching the interview recently from www.projectcamelot.org... with ralph ring and I also found an interview with bob lazar and I noticed that bob lazar kept referring to the engine in the bottom section of the craft as "amplifiers" and then when I watched the ralph ring interview he decribes making a speaker float or a ping pong ball float using the low frequency sound waves of the speaker and later on making a disc fly back in the 1950's I think.

the bottom line is there is a connection there now, the "sound" connection or "sound frequency" connection. I think its real interesting and was wondering if anyone else noticed this connection. it makes sense to me, using sound waves to create motion or use as a source of energy. please post links if there are sights pointing out this connection.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
crystals and quartz might have something to do with it

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Many in the occult talk about the creation of the known universe and the importance of sound energy to the process. Sound energy is a primary component of all physical reality and is highly overlooked by humans I think.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Many in the occult talk about the creation of the known universe and the importance of sound energy to the process. Sound energy is a primary component of all physical reality and is highly overlooked by humans I think.
I agree with you, very over looked!!

top topics

join