It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"lime Light"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Lets just play with the "IFs"!

No names. Just simple ideas!
If the moon has a soul thing on it, what if its the "Source" of us going to it when "hell" breaks out. ( a big pull out and put back idea) it saves us from the earth and puts us back were we need to be to finish the test.(When she is ready) The judgement, the meeting with "him".
So does that mean that the moon is keeping this plant in line from tipping? From starting over? To take the moon will take the life as we know it...
Will that put the moon in the "lime light" as the place to be judged...a home of A "god"?
Who can tell me about the 15 planets we have?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yeah, first, I think this belongs in either the paranormal section
or one of the religion/spirituality forums, as I fail to see how this
has anything to do with aliens and/or UFOs.

As for the post, well you lost me at moon and soul thing.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
one question...are you high or drunk because i cannot even understand what you just said and i am high and drunk.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
ATSGUY, I'd suggest you edit your post, as you may end
up with a warn or worse for it, I personally don't mind it, but I'm
more liberal with that kind of stuff.

I just realised, this has something to do with that soul collector crap,
so I really don't have an opinion on this subject, apart from that it's
utter garbage.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
what ever, no im not high or drunk, if you are then maybe you need to sober up and read it again. no one here likes a drunk unless your one your self! dont mock me and dont tell me re-right things that you dont have a clue about.(you need a pop up book to see it?) move the thread ok so out of site out of mind?
I lost you again didnt I? Go back to school and learn to respect others.or have your momy and dady left you outside again?

There are 15!!! not 9 or 11 or 12.....15
The moon is here to keep up the learning/living with outside help... not a city to start war on us. Or to control us. get over your fear...or your teaching's if you will. MOCK ME, moch you, MOCK ME...whatever out of site out of mind little one.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tobe seen again
what ever, no im not high or drunk, if you are then maybe you need to sober up and read it again. no one here likes a drunk unless your one your self! dont mock me and dont tell me re-right things that you dont have a clue about.(you need a pop up book to see it?) move the thread ok so out of site out of mind?
I lost you again didnt I? Go back to school and learn to respect others.or have your momy and dady left you outside again?

There are 15!!! not 9 or 11 or 12.....15
The moon is here to keep up the learning/living with outside help... not a city to start war on us. Or to control us. get over your fear...or your teaching's if you will. MOCK ME, moch you, MOCK ME...whatever out of site out of mind little one.

Firstly talking like that isn't a great way to introduce yourself to ATS. You could have answered in a more civil way and people would have far more respect for what you are saying.

Ok i am not drunk or drugged up and yet i have no idea what you are on about. Seriously i have read your post 5 times and i am still not seeing any clear thinking in it. This isn't to say i think you are talking rubbish, i just mean the way you have worded it means that the whole thing makes little sense.

As far as i am aware there are 8 planets recognised by science (poor pluto). I wouldn't talk about someone else's teaching when you are wrong on the number of planets.

Welcome to ATS, i hope your future posts are clear, concise and well thought out.

EDIT

Also just in case english isn't your first language then please consider using a spell checker. I am not being nasty here just trying to give some advice.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ditto, not high or drunk and have no idea what Tobe seen again is on about.

But, can I use that as an excuse the next time some beligerent waiter/waitress wants more money you can just say "I'm sorry but the moon is keeping this plant in line from tipping?"

Pokey Oats

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Pokey Oats]

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Pokey Oats]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokey Oats
Ditto, not high or drunk and have no idea what Tobe seen again is on about.

But, can I use that as an excuse the next time some beligerent waiter/waitress wants more money you can just say "I'm sorry but the moon is keeping this plant in line from tipping?"

Pokey Oats

lol THATS AWESOME!!! VERY FUNNY!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tobe seen again

If the moon has a soul thing on it

What do you mean by a soul "thing"

what if its the "Source" of us going to it when "hell" breaks out. ( a big pull out and put back idea) it saves us from the earth and puts us back were we need to be to finish the test.(When she is ready)

Back where we need to be? Where is that? And who is "she"?

The judgement, the meeting with "him".
So does that mean that the moon is keeping this plant in line from tipping?

What plant? All the plants in my place are pretty sturdy, nothing is tipping over

Who can tell me about the 15 planets we have?

You should ask this question in the Science and Space forum.

I don't think I get it...the entire post that is.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ok, I'm going to be civil, as you should have been
Tobe seen again.

dont tell me re-right things

If you'd have looked and payed attention to my post, you would
have seen I was'nt talking to you when I said that, I was talking
to ATSGUY.

move the thread ok so out of site out of mind?

No, the religion section is just as active as this one is.

Excuse me?!?
First of all I was being respectful.
Secondly, my intelligence level far surpasses yours.
Thirdly, I'm an adult.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
yea sry about that post guys...ummm yea being under the influence and ATS does not mix. If the mods can delete my comments that would be great. I srr were u are going at.

new topics

top topics

join