It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new implant can control movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
hey all,

i have been following the threads on this forums for a while and thought i might post this.

I found this on neowin.net today: dailytech.com...

further proof that the nwo is working on ways of controling the public.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the links to this article. I have thought for some time that implant technology was discovered from alien sources.

When I read the book about Betty and Barney Hill, Interrupted Journey, they talked about the great eleation of aliens over Betty's knee responding to a simple reflex test. Why would that make them so happy, but they were joyous!

I've always thought chip implants would be able to control reflexes after reading this book and now your article might prove that right.

Further, I think the real desire to push the implants will be to sort of put a meter in your butt. They want to charge you for the free energy that will eventually come by monitoring your every energy move. It is the only way to charge for free energy technology... people with meters in them.

Also, I believe the technology will able them to terminate you at any time.

just some thoughts..

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
being married to a head-injury victim (from a violent attack), i think this is great news, and steps towards possible solutions to these types of brain damage can only be a good thing.
-b

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
(sarcasm)like womagtflolbbqI'vealwayswantedtoplaytehpianotehpianoistehroxxors(/sarcasm).

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
being married to a head-injury victim (from a violent attack), i think this is great news, and steps towards possible solutions to these types of brain damage can only be a good thing.
-b

thats one of the great things about this, but then there are a heap of control issues if the government gets angry at someone.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk
further proof that the nwo is working on ways of controling the public.
sorry, but in order for this to be "proof that the nwo is working on ways of controling the public", the nwo itself still has to be

1. proven to exist
  2. proven to have an agenda

without that, your hypothesis is nothing but heresay.

Edn

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
They have been working on this for a while, they were able to control a rats movements with a chip attacked to its brain and a remote control. among other medical advancements are things like fully functional artificial lungs, a number of brain implants that could improve things like memory or even makeing calculations, and on the more silly side of things a remote control implanted in your brain for your TV. These are just a number of the things that are becoming very possible, and do bring a lot of benefits however there is the problem of misuse.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
thats pretty scary when you think about it, but then theres all of the good stuff that goes with it as well

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i guess at in this scenario, i'd still have to cast a vote towards rehabilitation over control. mind you there's no room for big brother in a fair and leveled life at any stance.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have reliable sources that say Google will be the controlling agent driving the implant technology. They will infest servers with wireless transmitting abilities (almost all houses have wireless networks now) Take down your Wireless routers NOW!!! they are dangerous and tell all your family and friends to do the same

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
the problem is that they (meaning google) is going to have a hard time hacking all of the wireless networks set up by geeks who have used nice secure web encryption keys, not to mention the computing power needed to be able to do it.

join