It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any alex jones fans here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Right, let me start off by saying i'm new here and this post is probably off topic for this board. I've searched for a suitable forum to ask this question but can't really find one so i'm posting on conspiracy boards as this is where i am likely to find alex jones' fans who might be able to answer my question. Right enough ramberling, now for my question.

Have any of you seen any of the 3 police state documentaries by alex? If you have there is a classical type song played at the beggining, it sounds as if the vocals could possibly be latin and it's well know. I've heard it here, there and everywhere. I would love somebody to be able to tell me the name of this song as i would like to play about with it and maybe remix it

Thanks in advance

Phil

[edit on 29-10-2006 by pjking303]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The answer is.....

O Fortuna by Carl Orff from Carmina Burana

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
thank you very much black fox

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
here ya go mang, in case you haven't found a good copy of it yet...

i did some googling cuz i wanted it too, and came up with these...

lyrics
www.classical.net...

v1 mp3 (5:18)
users.pandora.be...
source
aurgasm.us...

v2 mp3 (2:32)
www.filharmonia.lodz.pl...
source
www.filharmonia.lodz.pl...

i have always loved this piece but never knew what it was; rock on!

p.s. - please post a copy of your remix if you don't mind... i would like to hear it... and aye, thx Black_Fox for the name of it...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
of course I am a fan, but that's not the right word. The right word would be pupil as Alex Jones is bringing to light all of the information the mainstream media glides over in their daily reportings. I know a couple of things:

1) I will never agree to any VeriChip/RFID Chip. That implant will take away our freedom. Give me liberty or give me death!

2) I am preparing for tomorrow. Through what means, I will not say.

top topics

join