It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a personal sketch of sorts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Greetings, Mortals,
I tried to post a reply on the Philadelphia Experiment, but muffed it. Later, I saw the 9-11 thread, and have managed to drop a couple of bombs on it.
I'm not sure that ATS is ready for me, but I will try to illuminate the where and the why of some of the bad guys. Per my first posts, I am an online dowser, but also something more. I triangulate between Nostradamus, the legend of anagrams, online dowsers, and yes, some precog stuff, of my own.
Where I differ, is that I have some interesting family roots. My late great uncle, Otto H. N., is probably THE primary source, on the genesis of the 9-11 conspiricy, and he passed in 1972. This goes back to 1945. It's a repetition of history, problem.
Succinctly, there have been no accidental multi engine aircrafts, hitting skyscrapers, in NYC., period! The F.B.I. flatfoots have screwed this up from the git go, probably just to protect the reputation of ol' J. Edgar Evil. The cost, was 9-11.
The Philadelphia Experiment, is all mixed up with a terrible detonation on a Fri. afternoon in Jan. 43, 30 miles, off of Cape May, N.J., and there is a Nosty quatrain that backs this up, as being the very first A-Bomb. There's always been a back channel, about a flying saucer blowing up, but this too, is part of an incredible cover up, to protect the secrecy of the Manhattan Project, after the Cape May catastrophe. Churchill usually got, what Churchill wanted, from FDR, but someone, from still far in our future, determined that a bomb on a barge, would have ended up with the Nazis winning WWII, and eliminated it, at the very first chance, where it couldn't affect history, as it journeyed out across the Atlantic. Still close enough, however, to stop a bunch of clocks, up and down the South Jersey coastline, and blow out all the windows facing out to Sea, for miles, North of the Cape.
I live in North Idaho, and my longterm quest is to find the "Lost Spanish Silver Mine" of the Coeur d' Alenes, and to lift the evil enchantment, of same, off of these Mts. Per my dowsing contacts, I have identified, one of these incredibly large life forms, that lives inside a mountain, similar to one that recently has been identified in the Austrian Alps. A gigantic fungus, of sorts, with the exact same DNA, over many square miles, and the ability to mess with the minds of humans. This is only recently been understood, as well as the understanding that the highest life forms on Earth, are actually, parasitic life forms. Yours truly, from Nosty's, "German-American, Aquarian".

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hey there, carpooler.
Interesting stuff in your intro
Maybe I'll see you around the Military & Gov't Projects forum

You've arrived at the best website to discuss what others say not to discuss at all:
Religion. Politics. Paranormal. UFOs. NWO. WOT. Podcasts. Skunk Works

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS
And be sure to check out Smokin BQB Threads and the Freshman Forum to facilitate your enjoyment at ATS.

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.
And, for help to make those images fit and keep those links from going on forever, please see thisImage Size Guidelines

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as MyATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Also, there is Ignorance Denied, and TinWiki.org which require a separate logins.

Have a good time here

And,

Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hey carpooler!

I hope you enjoy your stay

top topics

join