It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you guys know of Alien Abortions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I know people in the abortion industry and I have heard stories about fetuses that aren't even close to human

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
My girlfriend Susan told me about things. She works with this stuff. I have done some informational documentationa research on the Google. will this information show up soon
Help
[edit on 29-10-2006 by Walter L Long]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Walter, can you elaborate? An aborted fetus probably does not look"human" to an untrained observer. It can resemble just about anything you can imagine depending on the gestational age and whether or not there are any fetal anomalies/deformities. Add in the fact that it was sucked out of it's mother's womb and the end result can be pretty scary!

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
well I do a lo of coc aine. I am addicted. so alot of times I think things that don't exist. that victor guy?

----------------------------------------------------------------
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of any illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, etc. are strictly forbidden.

[edit on 10/29/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well, then maybe you ought to read this page about "abnormal babies".

www.coc... aine.org/crackbaby/coc aine-babies.html

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
but i promise i am a nice guy. would anyone would like to to key west with me?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Alien baby?

nah...just a crack baby.

[edit on 10-29-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walter L Long
My girlfriend Susan told me about things. She works with this stuff. I have done some informational documentationa research on the Google. will this information show up soon
Help

If that information that you are refering to is a weblink, then just cut and paste the web address to your posting and it will show up as a clickable weblink.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Walter, sorry to hear of your addiction. Cocaine can certainly alter ones' perception. I am sure if you were on coc aine at the time you are looking at an aborted fetus, you might think it were an alien. Lots of luck to you, Angel.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walter L Long
well I do a lo of coc aine. I am addicted. so alot of times I think things that don't exist. that victor guy?

----------------------------------------------------------------
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of any illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, etc. are strictly forbidden.

[edit on 10/29/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

You might want to check out an anonymous answer to equip your body with the things to be able to quit that addiction:

www.quitcoc... aine.com/

[edit on 29-10-2006 by realanswers]

top topics

join