It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground American Resistance (UAR)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Something no one has asked in the thread so far. What are your goals/objectives? How do you plan on acheiving them? Why are doing what it is you're doing?

Im all for militias. True patriots are the ones who speak out against their gov'ts wrongdoings, and bring to attention it's faults. Meeting in secret seems like it would a bad move nowadays. Would just give the gov't more of a reason to harass,and or detain the members "indefinitely". Be as open as possible.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by spanishcaravan
What are your goals/objectives?

Our goal is the freedom to not be taxed to death by a discombobulated anarchic mess of local, state and federal taxing bodies;
- the freedom to not pay into a broken social security system under penalty of imprisionment;
- the freedom to compete for a decent living, in an economy, which is not subject to unfair competition brought on by foriegn corporate special interest lobbiest groups who bribe our politicians and foriegn nationals who work in the jobs that Americans do not want but do not pay taxes;
- the freedom to be free of arrogant rich people who think that they are like GOD;
- and all of the lawyers must go. We don't really care where they go, but they gotta go, maybe to Iraq or Ethiopia.

How do you plan on acheiving them?

I already told you how we intend on bringing about the change that we desire to see in America.

(Non-Violent Civil Disobedience, however we maintain the right to bear arms.)

Why are doing what it is you're doing?

Because we're fed up with all of the crap that is going on.

Meeting in secret seems like it would a bad move nowadays. Would just give the gov't more of a reason to harass,and or detain the members "indefinitely". Be as open as possible.

The UAR maintains the right to meet in secret, if we so desire.

If that is a problem I guess they will just have to spend more tax payer money and stake out our headquarters and monitor our communications. That is, if the 14 different American spy agencies can decide just who it is that should be spying on the American public. Maybe that job should be outsourced to the Chinese.

[edit on 30-10-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

The reason you don’t hear from them Marg is why OKC bombing happened. It was not payback for WACO like the government wants you to believe. It was a false flag operation to drive a wedge between the mainstream American public and any militia. It was also to put the seed in the American publics mind about domestic terror.

Well I guess I was fooled with that and I imagine I was not alone. . . I can no imagine that our own government has worked very steadily to take away more than we just complain about when it comes to freedom, but the rights for people to defend? their nation within the nation against the same people that preach to be protecting us, if something happen within our own elected governments?

I always knew most of what the constitution guarantee to us the people but never have I given any attention to our rights to militia.

Because the bad reputation that has been given to it.

Don’t militia groups post a thread to the government itself? For what they could be capable to do if the time or a specific situation may arise?

Starting peaceful and growing into full scale violence.

When nations are feed up and populations are ready for anything this is known to our government.

They are keeping tags on everything as now I bet they got their eyes on any militia known group out there.

This was the setup to the 9/11 operation, so when the stuff hits the fan a few years from now, most Americans will feel uncomfortable about the new American revolutionaries and think of them as domestic terrorists. It was all planned out long ago...

I never saw that one coming until you post that.

So I see now where everything may fit nicely in the time line of events, laws bills in our nation.

So I guess is a conspiracy after all

No offense to any militia groups . . . but I always think about militias as white males with some radical agenda and particular leaning to their own superiority.

Honestly that is what I though militias were.

United we stand, divided we fall, now I fully understand the meaning of that phrase.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

United we stand, divided we fall, now I fully understand the meaning of that phrase.

Yeah isnt that sad little hoot?

Marg you gave me chills when you said that. When the timelines all came together for me, I thought I was going to sh!t my pants. There are thousands of incidents that have led us here by our noses. The realization of OKC in connection with 9/11 and so many laws passd since then will cause more of this grand conspiracy to fit in your wonderfully open mind. Even WACO was thought out in advance to create a reason why and American would attack the Government. I am sure Timothy Mcvay had some loved one that meant more than anything to him, that he knew was under threat of torture and death if he did not do this horrific crime.

May God help us all.

Edit to say: I sometimes fear God has turned his/her back on us, and we are now the evil side in this great lesson of good vs evil. Of course every nation that was on the side of evil had a lot of good people trapped within while the macarbe play unfolded.

Look at how bad the Neo-cons want war and torture. They are foaming at the mouth, and seem to be like the modern Nazi. The Nazi thought they were doing right by the "Fatherland", and the Neo-con thinks they are doing right by the "Homeland"

[edit on 30-10-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

United

we stand

divided

we fall

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
I would prefer to effect change from within the system using the institutions set up by our Founding Fathers.

This is the change, within the system, that our founding fathers envisioned.

Originally posted by ADVISOR

The Declaration;

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

The people are the militia, and the militia is the people, every one and all who are able & lawful Americans.

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
May God help us all.

Amen

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I must say,we are in dire need of change. It seems that people dont care about anything else as long as it doesnt affect them directly. The fact that a lot of americans dont know about income tax being illegal,a lie,and a major scam is unsettling. Or maybe the fact that the gov't is doing its job and keeping the masses un-informed. That is the best way to maintain control over a population who in reality could overpower you. Dont let them know the truth,and make them think they can do nothing about it. As we can see,it worked for the slaves..

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I must say,we are in dire need of change. It seems that people dont care about anything else as long as it doesnt affect them directly.

You know this is more true than you can ever comprehend. I typically like to talk to people who have nothing in common with me.. suck as CT's and whatever.. Reason.. It gives me an idea of what others think of things.. Anyway, I was having a chat with this girl on yahoo. I will post what you need to see here.

Reason I am posting this chat here is because it will show you CT Freaks what we are in store for.

There was a conversation on my forum a lil while ago about what if a dicatorship ever took over in the US.. How they would make it constitutional and what not.

Anyway, This conversation has to do with that.

Read Here:

Nothing Special = Me
Girl on Yahoo Chat = Person I was talking to.

Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:44:00 PM): www.irna.ir...
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:44:02 PM): not if it's more CT #
Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:44:11 PM): no real news
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:44:11 PM): or if it's depressing
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:44:24 PM): I'm depressed enough, ty
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:45:04 PM): oh for god's sakes
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:45:29 PM): it happened, get over it! why are you listening to terrorist propaganda?
Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:47:15 PM): how is it terrorist propaganda
Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:48:01 PM): that's a serious statement there... you can give an opinion at least...

Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:48:04 PM): I just want to sit here and watch Jason hack up teenage campers..LOL
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:48:53 PM): my opinion is that people can never leave well enough alone...they start breaking down things and over-analyzing and pretty soon the truth is totally lost in the mess
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:50:14 PM): you can hear anything if you listen long enough

Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:54:11 PM): ya, the comment about CT's
Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:54:20 PM): there is alot of things if u listen
Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:54:30 PM): but there are alot of things disproven by fact
Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:54:38 PM): like science and physics and #
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:54:43 PM): I'm not interested..I can't change any of that
Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:54:47 PM): something that must have been absent on 9/11
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:54:57 PM): 9/11 is OVER
Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:55:05 PM): 9/11 is far from over.
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:55:10 PM): why pick it apart?
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:55:27 PM): too much other stuff in life demands attention
Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:55:28 PM): so u agree wit the NSA wiretaps of everyones phone?
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:55:42 PM): I have nothing to hide...who gives a s*it?
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:56:01 PM): if they get their jollies that way, more power to them

Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:56:34 PM): I'd rather drool over Jason...life is too short to be so #ing serious
Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:56:45 PM): its not being serious
Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:57:15 PM): its being for real, and things our kids will have to deal with in well after we die
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:57:20 PM): if big brother wants to risk blindness by taking satellite pics of me coming out of the shower, it's his problem
Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:57:23 PM): let me ask something
Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:57:31 PM): as s serious question
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:57:41 PM): I don't wanna be serious today
Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:57:48 PM): what if they decide to have a dictatorship.
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:58:04 PM): if they do, I can't do a f**king thing about it but move
Nothing Special (10/28/2006 4:58:22 PM): but move???
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:58:37 PM): hopefully they'll pay my bills while they're at it
Girl on Yahoo Chat (10/28/2006 4:59:31 PM): and hopefully I'll get laid before they turn the country into a prison

Anyway from this small conversation here I gather a few interesting facts that I never really noticed before this.

1) This person can give a rats ass about why someone is spying on here, she would rather give up freedom for security.

2) No matter what the constitution holds for us, people like this will not care because they would rather have things handed to them rather than fight for it.

3) I wasn't to sure about that dictator thing before this. A friend on my forum got into a serious blown out fight about this dictator thing.

he states if the can make it constitutional I kept telling him THE PEOPLE WOULD NOT ALLOW IT!!!. But seeing what this person has to say.. I am almost sure we are screwed.

Anyway a little food for thought i guess..

[edit on 10/31/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Which brings me to another thing. "Security". Everything they say or do is for our protection,to make us "safe". Sure,there is a way to be 100% safe,but then you'd have 0 freedoms/liberties. Anyone stop to think why the colonists revolted? Why so many average people were willing to die for their ideals? With freedom comes the possibility of danger,there is risk involved.

The ability to live free far outweighs that risk.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
well thich that was an interesting chat...i think it is a good example of the apathy of the average public and degredation of ANY type of questioning spirit. but, hey..at least 'their' plan is working...keep the masses sedated thru entertainment, low wage jobs, hiding facts and the best of the best,.............'it's for your own safety.'

it is very demoralizing to see the apathy, the lack of any type of want of knowledge, the 'we are sooooo better than others' attitude, stick your head in the sand 'cause then the world can be what you want it to be..

most people are so connected, so intertwined into the system that they could and would not want to leave or change....it would require too much thought.....i just wanna watch freddie hack up some more dreamers ......

....how has it come to this..or WHY has it come to this? not the 'why' as in 'i was late because of the traffic lights' but the why as in ' i don't like my job and i drag my lazy butt out of bed late every morning' ....

is there a purpose to all this misery and strife?
'find the reason, the source of all this misery and extract it..for ever' otep

society is the way it is..not because of the people...they truly are sheep..just going where they ARE LEAD...society is the way it is because we were and are lead this way...
'you can fool some of the people all the time and those are the ones you want to concentrate on'

now anybody who is against this system, this govt, this direction (to the negative)
is merely a terrorist........resistance is futile......................................

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I too often wonder if the sleeping masses would even blink if the country went down this road. It just seems so apparent that not many care beyond their bit of the universe. Personally, I would rather more freedom and less security, but I doubt that is going to happen in my lifetime. Waking people up beforehand is almost impossible. I believe we as Americans are reactionary more than proactive. When something affects the individual, that's when you will hear from them.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by Cug
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the true face of the New World Order.

So what do you have planned In nothing we trust? A few bombings of Masonic Lodges? Assassination of government leaders?

You must think that we are ruthless schizophrenic animals without a conscience.

We are advocating Non-Violent Civil Disobedience, even though we do maintain the right to bear arms.

[edit on 29-10-2006 by In nothing we trust]

Nope. We think you have no idea what you're doing.

You have shown no way of proving who or what is "Illuminati". All you show is that you like guns and you can't wait for someone to "take over" something so you can haul out a gun and play hero.

Your idea of "proof" is "well, I think it's this!" and you want to run around with guns and play militia. You will keep peering into crannies and boltholes and practicing being macho while the real problems of the world overwhelm us.

I think that instead of running around and playing cowboy, you should start involving yourself in the political process.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
I think that instead of running around and playing cowboy, you should start involving yourself in the political process.

The problem is . . . that power corrupt people, and our entire political system is control by a group, if you are not part of that elite you hold no chance to get anywhere.

What was once a model for modern democracy and the will of the people is not longer, it has been taken over by private interest that the last thing they have in their mind is we the people.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Corporations run everything,if it isnt good for business,then it most likely isnt going to happen. Everything this administration has done has been for money. Who can profit,Where the money is to be made,Why are we going there,What amount is to be made,and When do we count the money?

Capitalism isnt bad in itself,but unchecked becomes a breeding ground for greed.Once the train gets moving,its hard to stop it. You shouldnt have to have massive amounts of money to run for public office. The govt should pay for it.Those demeaning ad campaign commercials that our public loves so much should be free. Why raise millions,borrow millions,and owe "favors" to those PRIVATE entities to run for PUBLIC office.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

What was the last meaningful, productive piece of legislation that left capital hill that benifited the enitre population of America or even a large majority of the American people, instead of some foriegn owned corporate special interest group?

Please don't say - the patriot act or the medicare prescription drug reform act, or the energy bill of 2005, etc

Feel free to go back decades if you need to.

Here is some reference material for you to study.

www.economyincrisis.org...

According to the US Federal Reserve, as of the end of March, 2006, foreign interests now own:

46% of US Federal Treasury debt
26% of US corporate bonds
13% of US corporate equities

This is a combined financial portfolio owned by foreign interests worth $7.0 trillion.

As a group, they are the single largest holder of US Federal Treasury debt and US corporate bonds and the third largest holder of US corporate equities.

American households now directly own:

10% of US Federal Treasury debt
10% of US corporate bonds
30% of US corporate equities

This is a combined financial portfolio owned by American households also worth $7.0 trillion.

Imagine that! Foreign interests have roughly the same direct monetary claim in the US Federal debt, US corporate debt, and US corporate equities as the 299 million people living in this country.

www.economyincrisis.org...

[edit on 1-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Which brings me to another thing. "Security". Everything they say or do is for our protection,to make us "safe".

Exodus 12:23

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's the globalist multinational corporations.

We need to enact laws declaring that:

'Shares' may only be held by active Human participants in the Corporate Stock Holders meetings, that it shall be illegal for any other corporation and/or non-human entity to own, control, vote, purchase or posess 'shares'.

That Corporate Executives, including the Boards of Directors and all Chief Officers shall be denied the ownership, control, vote, purchase or posession of 'shares' in excess of 100,000 'Shares' per human individual.

That back-selling and back-purchasing of shares by Corporate Officers shall be a Felony, with a required mandate of 15 years in Prison and a Fine, comparable to the last five years of income plus the value of the 'shares' traded for the individual sentenced.

That awarding 'Shares', Perks, or any other reward for service done shall be illegal and punishable by terms in Prison for each person collaborating or conspiring to effect same.

That Corporate Officers shall be held to the same standards as are all employees of the Corporation, and shall be treated with the same standards as all employees of the Corporation.

That Corporations operating, selling, producing, or acting within the boundaries of the U.S.A. shall be bound to all U.S.A. laws.

If you want to kill greed, then strike it where it lives ...

... and that's what I think.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by 2stepsfromtop]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The problem is . . . that power corrupt people, and our entire political system is control by a group, if you are not part of that elite you hold no chance to get anywhere.

While it's a common saying that "power corrupts people", I believe that you can think of a lot of cases (say, commanders in the Marines) that you personally know of where people held a lot of power and kept integrity.

And you might be able to think of cases where people accomplished a lot of things in spite of not being part of the elite. The "Amber Alert" system is one that changed things for a lot of people... and it was started by a grief-stricken mother who was "nobody." "Meaghan's law" (another law initiated by a grieving parent) has changed things in cases involving children... and on, and on and on.

What was once a model for modern democracy and the will of the people is not longer, it has been taken over by private interest that the last thing they have in their mind is we the people.

Actually, if you study history, we were never a democracy but a republic. The "will of the people" was always controlled by a small group (just ask the American Indians!) and private interests (like railroad barons.)

We can sit back and wring our hands and say "power corrupts" and "we're ruled by evil people" or we can get out, impact local and state elections and make our mark on national elections. OR we can sit and whimper in the dark.

Me, I'm gonna do something about it! I'm supporting those running for office rather than running around building bunkers and supporting my local gun dealer.

CX

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

We are advocating Non-Violent Civil Disobedience, even though we do maintain the right to bear arms.

Hi INWT,

As the above quote kind of contradicts itself, at what point do you stop the non-violent disobedience and use your arms that you have for a backup plan?

Or is the "non-violent disobediance" term just a front?

CX.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

What are your goals/objectives?

Our goal is the freedom to not be taxed to death by a discombobulated anarchic mess of local, state and federal taxing bodies;

So which programs are you not going to fund?

Roads? Bridges? Schools for everyone? Security at airports? Regulating fuel taxes? Military spending? Environmental cleanup? Social security? Free school lunches for poor children? Head start? Assistance for college education? Cancer research? Government oversight programs?

Or are you going to get money by printing it (as Hitler did) without considering value?

- the freedom to not pay into a broken social security system under penalty of imprisionment;

So you're going to take away my retirement checks. I've worked hard for that for over 40 years.

Gee, thanks. I'm sure you want no government assistance for my husband's meds, either (he takes 10 different pills... cardiac problems, blood pressure, etc, etc.) And I'm sure you want people like William One Sac (cancer surivor) to have no assistance as well.

- the freedom to compete for a decent living, in an economy, which is not subject to unfair competition brought on by foriegn corporate special interest lobbiest groups who bribe our politicians and foriegn nationals who work in the jobs that Americans do not want but do not pay taxes;

Lobbyist groups "bribing ...foreign nationals who work in the jobs that Americans do not want"??

You might want to read some of the investigative reporting on this (nobody bribes the Mexican government to send people here, for one thing.) For another, the illegals generally do pay taxes, and for a third thing they are often abused.

So far, all I see is a "we want a lovely lifestyle!" and "get rid of the illegals and block immigrants!"

What I don't see is a plan to encourage you and your kids to start taking garbage collection jobs, fruit picking jobs, janitorial service jobs, house construction jobs, road construction jobs, roadside maintenance jobs (or were those jobs that you were going to cut funding for?) and so forth. I've done a few of those service-type jobs and so did some of my friends (hotel maids.)

Where's YOUR plan for dealing with that... beyond taking away my social security earned by years of working as a hotel maid?

Marg's husband retired as a Marine. I'm sure you think he doesn't deserve any money once his salary ended.

So what now... make all of us over 55 go out and pick vegetables on the California farms and work as maids and construction workers? Well, that would sure solve the Medicaid problem with a few million early deaths.

Yessir. Great idea.

You go first.

- the freedom to be free of arrogant rich people who think that they are like GOD;

Oh good. So what's the cutoff line for "arrogant rich" in your political platform? Everyone who makes below $90k/year is "okay" but anyone making $90,005 is "arrogant rich people"?

What are you proposing to do -- tatoo on their foreheads "I'm an arrogant rich person" or are you going to tax every drop of their salary and income over that?

Including inventors and companies who design toys and items (like, say, new fuel efficent cars) who make over a certain amount?

Golly, ol' trout -- you just reinvented Russia!

- and all of the lawyers must go. We don't really care where they go, but they gotta go, maybe to Iraq or Ethiopia.

So you're not going to allow anyone to sue anyone else in America even if they (for example) show up at the funeral of your military son, waving pickets and shouting that your son has gone to hell because he was in the military?

Or are you going to handle that by banning religions without allowing any say in the courts?

You're going to let people who were (for example) so badly injured in a car wreck by some total loser bring the argument to the judge even if they're so badly hurt that they can't speak well?

You're gonna let the public be their own lawyers? What if it's the government trying to prosecute some scumbag like the Enron execs? Are you proposing to go back to the days of France and have folks tortured to tell the truth and have the judges decide on the basis of that?

How do you plan on acheiving them?

I already told you how we intend on bringing about the change that we desire to see in America.

(Non-Violent Civil Disobedience, however we maintain the right to bear arms.)

I'd like to suggest that you learn a bit more about the "system" before you try "fixing it."

If that is a problem I guess they will just have to spend more tax payer money and stake out our headquarters and monitor our communications. That is, if the 14 different American spy agencies can decide just who it is that should be spying on the American public.

You do know that the Nixon era ended back in the 1970's, right? In any case, unless you start running around threatening people, I doubt the government's going to worry. There are thousands of little groups like the one you're trying to propose, including a zillion different wacky "our state should seceede!" groups. Nobody has the intrest or manpower to investigate them all.

If you make enough of a racket, it's LOCAL government that will be interested in you ... unless you make a national racket.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join