It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground American Resistance (UAR)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
America has been invaded by foriegn nationals, congress is under the direct influence of foriegn owned corporations, the economy is under attack by unseen powers intent on putting us all into permanent debt bondage and personal freedom is now a form of terrorism.

Local resistance groups, loyal to America, are now meeting in secret.

What are your intentions?

Do you stand with US or against US?

[edit on 29-10-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Similar Topics like this are posted every few months you know.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
And the owners of ATS do not allow recruiting.

And I don't appreciate any group that would threaten "are you with us or against us". (And, yes, I take it as a threat.) That's a pretty stupid statement to make. There's not just two choices.

Cug

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Local resistance groups, loyal to America, are now meeting in secret.

What are your intentions?

Do you stand with US or against US?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the true face of the New World Order.

So what do you have planned In nothing we trust? A few bombings of Masonic Lodges? Assassination of government leaders?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the true face of the New World Order.

So what do you have planned In nothing we trust? A few bombings of Masonic Lodges? Assassination of government leaders?

You must think that we are ruthless schizophrenic animals without a conscience.

We are advocating Non-Violent Civil Disobedience, even though we do maintain the right to bear arms.

[edit on 29-10-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I am not sure I understand what is being said.

In nothing we trust is American Underground Resistance the name of a militia type of group? How could we be with or against with so little information? What are you saying?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The continued division of the people, is the goal of potential NWO groups, as we have labled them. To polarize and seperate who they intend to conquer or manipulate is the means. In order to maintain united we must adhere to open and meaningful discussion of ideal maintenance of the liberties we have, and will always have, so long as the public stays alert and awake to the threat/s.

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option.

Let it be known, those who knew, tried.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Interesting I thought that groups like that would have been cracked by the FBI and the Home land security by now, after all our government takes care of its people so is no necessity for radical groups to exist.

We are fighting terror you know, you could be seen as a threat to national security

Any way . . . is this for real?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
... our government takes care of its people so is no necessity for radical groups to exist.

Yeah bend over

Originally posted by marg6043
We are fighting terror you know, you could be seen as a threat to national security

What a coincidence we are fighting terror as well. I wonder if it is the same enemy? We also perceive that there is a threat to national security, but it is not US.

The enemy within vrs the enemy without.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Real or not, those who would be involved in such groups better be very careful, especially mentioning anything on the open net. With the way the government is screwing around with offcial historical documents and the intended meanings of the phrase

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;"
, should be understood.

It also includes "domestic";

originating within a country and especially one's own country
see definition

A militia is a American given right, and is not an illegal activity, as the fed would have so many beleive. Please see key rights of the American Republic, which I have only selected a handful of those basic foundational liberties;

The Declaration;

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Charters of Freedom

The people are the militia, and the militia is the people, every one and all who are able & lawful Americans.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I would prefer to effect change from within the system using the institutions set up by our Founding Fathers. If it turns out the voting process has been rigged and is under the control of the element in government currently running this country into the ground, I might have to rethink my position.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Then why is that American militia groups are almost none existent, or do them keep quite and away from the scrutiny of the government.

Why they have been given a bad reputation and why our government has passed so many laws that can take any uprising of the population and any militia group within our borders and squashed easily.

Sometimes I wonder, that if for some reason it comes to the attention to the
American public to get together to defend our constitution from the same people that we have elected democratically to protect it. . . are we to become the enemies of the state and the government that we may be opposing too?

Then who will become the enemy and who will have more rights than who under the laws of our country and the ones that our own elected politicians has established for our own protection but also to protect themselves.

I wonder.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
That is a good question, let's hope the answer never has to be found out. For it would lead to something much worse than the civil war, the powers that be and their foreign supporters would cause a revolution they are not ready or capable of stopping.

Why else would they make changes in their favor, takeing from the people the rights established?

Control is the goal, and we all can see clearly what has been done to attain such.
The militia is not none existant, just forgotten, exactly as the fed would have it.
U.S. National Militia Directory

The above link has all known groups, some of the pages are outdated, and sites not maintained, however a good many are still up and running on the net and have not been lost or relocated.

If you will notice, the states that do not have militia listed.
For an example of a very active militia, which includes police and federal employees feel free to check out;
Michigan Militia

[edit on 29-10-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thanks Advisor, for the link, interesting, I never though about militias and specialy American militias before, even when I wonder about it sometimes.

I honestly though that they were prohibited in America.

And for the one mention here UAR it shows as the United Arab Republic in Wikipedia.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Governments and social structures are not players on the stage of the last act. What they both fear most is the individual. It will be at the hand of a single man, the last in the order of men, that the world will stand still and and witness the day of truth.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
If you will notice, the states that do not have militia listed.
For an example of a very active militia, which includes police and federal employees feel free to check out;
Michigan Militia

First. Advisor I love your new Avatar.

The Michigan Militia is just one county away from the county I live in, and there are much more out here in Michigan than the MM. People all over here in Michigan have Minuteman signs in their front yards, this state is armed to the teeth and full of hillbillies, I know becuase I have to help extricate them from their trucks when they have too much to drink.
Timothy Mcvay was born in the thumb area of Michigan in a little town named Dexter.

My personal beliefs are that we are no where near that point to where we need to have armed conflict among our people of our nation, and I am in no way part of those groups, heck I dont even own a gun. Just wanted that to be perfectly clear. I do support the right for the militia groups to exist.

Then why is that American militia groups are almost none existent, or do them keep quite and away from the scrutiny of the government.

The reason you dont hear from them Marg is why OKC bombing happened. It was not payback for WACO like the govenment wants you to believe. It was a false flag operation to drive a wedge between the mainstream American public and any militia. It was also to put the seed in the American publics mind about domestic terror.

This was the setup to the 9/11 operation, so when the stuff hits the fan a few years from now, most Americans will feel uncomfortble about the new American revolutionaries and think of them as domestic terrorists. It was all planned out long ago...

Just an opinion.

[edit on 29-10-2006 by LoneGunMan]

Cug

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Real or not, those who would be involved in such groups better be very careful, especially mentioning anything on the open net. With the way the government is screwing around with offcial historical documents and the intended meanings of the phrase

OK I'm talking in general terms here. And anyone is welcome to answer.

Why is it OK for groups like this to be secret, while the Masons, O.T.O., Illuminati etc are bad because of secrecy? A secrecy tradition that was started to protect them from the Government.

I know several people in the Michigan Militia, and frankly if they knew I was a follower of Crowley's Thelema I have no doubt I'd be one of the first against the wall when the SHTF. I find that odd as if anything I'm more concerned about liberty than they are.

“If you want FREEDOM, you must FIGHT. If you want to FIGHT, you must ORGANIZE. If you want to ORGANIZE, contact Ordo Templi Orientis.”

Source: The Book of the Law, 2004 edition

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

“If you want FREEDOM, you must FIGHT. If you want to FIGHT, you must ORGANIZE. If you want to ORGANIZE, contact Ordo Templi Orientis.”

Source: The Book of the Law, 2004 edition

Isn't the O.T.O. a liberal catholic organization?

Cug

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Isn't the O.T.O. a liberal catholic organization?

Not even close. The O.T.O. is a an occult fraternal group dedicated to the religion of Thelema. Around here it is probably most well known as the group that Aleister Crowley was the head of and mistakenly believed to be part of the Illuminati and NWO.

oto-usa.org...

[edit on 10/30/2006 by Cug]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
And the owners of ATS do not allow recruiting.

And I don't appreciate any group that would threaten "are you with us or against us". (And, yes, I take it as a threat.)

Bolded by me.

You allow that by some guy in the white house? But you take offense to it when some idiot on the Internet asks you to do something worthwhile perhaps?

I didn't read his post so I am just guessing..

It's not like he is telling you to go to Iraq and kill civilians or something.

Next time In nothing we trust, go for the direct approach tell them they will die for oil.. I mean 9/11.. I ment god... I ment WMD's... I ment........ oh damn I donno just tell them something and they will follow.

::EDIT::

I agree with his post now that I have read it. Get used to ir, things like this will start happening.. Things are going downhill very fast.. Pay ATTENTION PEOPLE.. Its not just for Tin Foil hat people anymore.

Ohhh and the idiot comment wasnt directed to anyone in paticular..

Originally posted by Valhall
That's a pretty stupid statement to make. There's not just two choices.

Why don't you ask the people in Germany this, if they are more than 2 choices, chances are no or gas. have you pick, you help the Jews you die... COME ON NOW, there are never really more than 2 choices in life, your mind makes an illusion on whether there is or not.. In reality its usually right and wrong. see 2 choices.

[edit on 10/30/2006 by ThichHeaded]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join