It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holloman AFB UFO Landing and the ‘Large-Nosed’ Aliens…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strawberry_Icecream
Some related images gathered from various places over the years. If notified I will promptly remove images that do not abide by the ATS copyright guidelines.

Webpage (now offline?) that claimed this is an actual frame of the Holloman film:

Artist’s impression (unknown source) that is quite similar to the UFO image above:

Another site suggesting this could have been a mask worn by the Holloman aliens?:
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Artist impression of Holloman 'Large-Nosed' Aliens from the documentary ‘UFOs: It Has Begun’:

An alien character I created for a 're-enactment' Holloman UFO Landing film:

This Alien Martian Being is an exact replica in the yellow gold of a Martian

being's skull found when the Sojourner took photos on Mars of and alien

skull with the large exact nose, an electronic looking ear piece along with a

broken off chin on the Martian surface facing the sky. Other alien skulls

were on display as the Martians wanted to show other skulls from the same

photos taken by the Pathfinder Sojourner. Did you see this on the 6 O'clock

news of course not it was covered up of course, but yet the photo exists. ^Y^

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
My name is KRLL also known as Ki'Rie'LL

This is what my real name is that came to me when I was younger and does anyone know where the Yellow Book has been taken?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Concerning the alien landing at Holloman in 1964: Instead of just a slit for the mouth, could the helmeted alien have had a smile on his lips that is similar to a Zen Buddist who has just achieved Satori?
The slit, instead of being as his mouth, is on his big nose. A vertical slit approx. 2 to 3 inches high, starting from the bottom of his approx. 10" long nose, the slit is at the center of his nose. The ET, having two circular, 3 inch diameter, black round eyes.
Has anybody, seen, or heard about such a space alien?

Thank's,

Erno86

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Paul Shartle was a great friend to me and my family. He was also an all-round great guy (and a good amateur magician.) I think enough time has gone by to post something like this. Yes, that stuff was available at Norton. Other things, too. In 88 Paul was getting on in years and not in the best health. I don't think that disclosure was a priority on his list at that time. I know he met with folks who were interested in the UFO thing and that's most likely where he made contact with folks who would be interested in what he knew. The UFO phenomena was something that he was interested in, but he didn't have any 'Big Answers.' By all means - he wasn't the only one at DAVA who knew of this footage and other things - he was just the only guy I knew that hung out with UFO interested folks. Anyway, I miss him. He was a good, honest guy and I'm glad I took some time to spend with him. Folks of the younger generation really can learn a great deal from the folks of previous generations.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Strawberry_Icecream

Kennedy & Johnson make special trip to Holloman AFB June 1963, newly discovered films reveal:

www.abqjournal.com...

very few folks there, obviously not a very widely publicized event

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Strawberry_Icecream

The whole thing is a disinformation act because they were greys but did not have large noses. Even though the greys do not have digestive systems, I tend to believe Charles Hall forgive me if I'm wrong, and if there are a species as he mentions called the Tall Whites who eat vegetables, I would assume they would love strawberry ice cream.

This is the event that allowed alien bases on US soil. The aliens had bases here and did extremely strange things. The things were for their benefit and wants.

edit on 25-6-2011 by greyer because: grammar

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This interest me a-lot, maybe has been overlooked a little less, the 'Disclosure Pattern' for more information link you posted at the presidentialufo website has now been taken off :/...

Something else but at that air base in Google map's you can clearly see circle's right by the runway and a few other's which I find odd..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join