It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members that skate...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
How many members of ATS skateboard? Who made your board (company)? How long have you been skating?

I have two boards. One was given to me from a friend when I first started (Alien Workshop), the other one (Darkstar) I recently bought. Ive only been skating for about a year.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I used toskate board i also had 2 board both made by Santa Cruz 1 was a Slasher the other was Malba. the Slasher was awesome had awesome concave and the tail was great.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I used to skate a lot, it's been a few years now, though. Last time I broke my wrist and scraped my leg up really good. :shk:

I haven't done it since, but I'm going to give it a whirl again maybe this winter, at least in the spring.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I love skating. Only problem is it #ing pisses down with rain constantly in Enlgand. I currently have a Santa Cruz powerply deck, venture trucks, world industries wheels(i dont know why)

Whats the best trick you've done tetsuo?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I did some skating back in the days... didn't really get any good though. Had a job at a skate shop in Bergen called Base.

I've got a Tony Ferguson signature model board from Girl Skateboard Company on Hurricane trucks, with girl wheels

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have a Generations deck with Venture Featherlite3 trucks. Spitfire bearings and World Industries wheels.

I've been skating since I was 13, that makes 11 years.

I've been through 29 decks and 9 sets of trucks in that time. I have them all in storage.

[Edited on 11/23/03 by NotTooHappy]

new topics

top topics

join