It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victims of mind control experiments on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hi, we hear so much about the governments mind control experiments such as MK-ULTRA but what I want to know is there anyone on here that believes they have been experimented on or think they may be or have been 'programmed'

this may sound far fetched but surely there must be someone like this out there?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I beleive Ive been experimented on, I began to have flashbacks to another life when I came across ATS postings on the subject. It intrigued me so I looked around some more and came upon your thread. Which then made me think that if I really was the victim of mind control, I wouldnt remember anyway, so I think I'll forget about the whole thing and stop joking about it with you here, or was it there, OH! there coz my mind again, what was my name, why am I sitting infront of a computer typing this stuff????

No offence mate, had to have a laugh

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Maybe u should u2 the mods l`m sure you`ll get the answers you seek.

If somebody was goin to do that the cinema maybe more plausible.Its Disney and Warner, the Cat and Dog fighting has lots of hidden meanings.

Mods not mocking but people do believe that.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zuri
Maybe u should u2 the mods l`m sure you`ll get the answers you seek.

Mods not mocking but people do believe that.

Im not sure what you mean??

do you want me to ask the mods if they believe they are victims of mind control experiments?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg

Im not sure what you mean??

do you want me to ask the mods if they believe they are victims of mind control experiments?

No ask them your original question.If ATS has mind control makes sense they would be involved.They have the users on here IP address and access to there posting info.They can see which areas of ATS people visit and monitor all the communication`s.

if you mean do people on here believe they have been used by an external whatever l doubt they would have much access to a site such as this.Programmed not to search answers.

[edit on 29-10-2006 by zuri]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zuri
if you mean do people on here believe they have been used by an external whatever l doubt they would have much access to a site such as this.Programmed not to search answers.

[edit on 29-10-2006 by zuri]

what I was trying get at is that surely the programming cant always be full proof maybe some people snap out of it or have flasbacks similar to the character in conspiricy theory?

new topics

top topics

join