It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Create a Big Bang?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Do you think that Man will ever be able to work out how to create a new big bang, and if so will someone actually do it and create a new universe inside this one?

In fact, I've just had a thought... could our universe be inside another one?

If we created a tiny universe inside this one, then could we explore it?

[edit on 28-10-2006 by tommyc]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
personally, i doubt it. i think that the big bang theory is totally wrong and that the universe is much older than we think it is.

that's just one man's opinion, though. i guess anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
My thoughts too on the big bang whether we might be inside of yet a bigger universe, has made me wonder before. There's alot of ways to view it, some think the big bang is flawed and that the universe is a steady state model. I honestly shouldn't tell you what to believe. I don't think there is such thing as a tiny universe meaning if a universe were inside this one then from the outside it would take the form of a sphere. We don't know what shape it is, I just think it's something that has always been.

peace

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
We have so far to go before this even a possibility. We need to learn so much more first.

Chew on this for a minute............. what if the the "big bang" was a weapon?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't know, but really who cares? Why the heck would we need to create another big bang? There's really no point in us ever doing this, like seriously what good would it do? It will destroy us if anything. Ok I know you're not suggesting we should so I'm just saying.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Another big bang means possible escape to hyperspace.

Creation a weapon aka the big bang? Yo thats profound.

flux

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Perhaps whilst looking for a new source of energy man will try to create a new big bang but on a small scale. Would that be possible?

If so, we might be able to use it to travel really fast within our own universe.

Just a thought...

top topics

join