It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE Right Question to be asking yourself is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The physical condition of early Astronauts deteriorated severely whilst in Outer Space, away from the Schumann Resonance. The problem was solved by introducing the "Schumann Simulator" into all space shuttles, a magnetic pulse generator mimicking the Earth's frequency. This demonstrates the simple fact that we cannot be healthy if disconnected from the "natural biological frequency"

Connecting simple scientific facts with you so we can free our minds …..Aliens, Global Warming, Testla, Free energy, Spirituality, Heaven on Earth, Health, What's it all about, Autogenic Training, Mayan calendar, 2011, Infrared, The Golden Age of FLOW, Symbols, Zero Point, Schumann Resonance, Pictures of aliens, Make your own SPACESHIP,and how to tap into the FLOW ..

[edit on 31/10/06 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Um so what exactly is the right question i should be asking myself other then reading your myspace blog either i am dumb or your thread name is misleading.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think what he is saying is that because the earths frequency is speeding up, how will it effect us humans. It effected the astronauts, which is why they have a machine built into the rockets that simulate the frequency of earth. I think that's what he is getting at.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
physical condition of early Astronauts deteriorated severely whilst in Outer Space, away from the Schumann Resonance. The problem was solved by introducing the "Schumann Simulator" into all space shuttles, a magnetic pulse generator mimicking the Earth's frequency. This demonstrates the simple fact that we cannot be healthy if disconnected from the "natural biological frequency"

Most of you know that the earth has got a magnetic field. As the earth's molten core is rotating; the magnetic field is created. Now, in Physics there is a parameter called "Schumann's Resonance". Using that we can determine the strength of the earth's magnetic field. While for many centuries, it was constant around 7.80 cycles per second, during the last 7-8 years, it has risen to 11 cycles per second and is continuing to increase dramatically

What will happen is that the magnetic poles (North & South) will reverse. The earth will stop spinning for a few days .. man will be forced into a different state ..There is proof of this

Its not a bad thing

Understanding what I call FLOW is an all encompassing fluid that when in contact with a material, makes it wet. has 1st of all has given me FREE POWER by just spinning magnets …..
As the smoke lifts you will see the biggest secret held from you was FLOW

peace

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I am trying to find where I read this, but I also read that someone posited - with scientific fact to back it up - that the Earth's poles are foretold to break apart and actually form eight separate poles.

I couldn't remember if these would be stationary poles, or if they would move about the planet, but the suggestion was very intriguing. The idea being that this movement of the poles would affect profound changes in the energy, obviously, but I think it was also stated, would change our psychic makeup, and possibly affect the types of energy we used on this planet.

If anyone can find anything on this please post. I will def. post if I can find the link again. The individual positing this had a link to a geophysical, or some sort of scientific backing for his claim. Very interesting stuff...

[edit on 29-10-2006 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 29-10-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamflownemo

Most of you know that the earth has got a magnetic field. As the earth's molten core is rotating; the magnetic field is created.

Mostly true, Im thinking you forgot the part about where the Earth's IRON core Rotates within the Earth's Molten Core.

Now, in Physics there is a parameter called "Schumann's Resonance".

It's not a parameter, it's an observation and physical property.

Using that we can determine the strength of the earth's magnetic field. While for many centuries, it was constant around 7.80 cycles per second, during the last 7-8 years, it has risen to 11 cycles per second and is continuing to increase dramatically

Schumanns Resonance is not "used" to determine earth's magnetic field that's what magnetometers do, Schumanns Resonance is the Broadband Electromagnetic impulse that "resonates" between the Ionosphere and it's Terrestrial crust. It will vary depending on where you live and typically varies from 5 to 50Hz (cycles).

What will happen is that the magnetic poles (North & South) will reverse.

Eventually, yes..but one cant draw the conclusion that due to a varying cycle of Schumans Resonance, that a Geomagnetic Pole Shift is imminent, studies suggest that it could take millenia for that to happen, while others suggest it could be as fast as flipping a switch.

The earth will stop spinning for a few days ..

Not even close to true, the earth wont stop rotating, please study up a bit on gravity and rotation; were that to happen it would hardly matter if a Geomagnetic Pole shift DID occur.

man will be forced into a different state ..There is proof of this

Its not a bad thing

I probably wont disagree with that, yet, mankinds resilience and ability to adapt is our strongest of points.

Understanding what I call FLOW is an all encompassing fluid that when in contact with a material, makes it wet. has 1st of all has given me FREE POWER by just spinning magnets …..
As the smoke lifts you will see the biggest secret held from you was FLOW

Ok, i'll buy it if you say so

Edited for Typo

[edit on 29-10-2006 by alphabetaone]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
alphabetaone

thank you for your interest and opinion
I am sure you took the time to read and follow the many links to support what I am trying to share......most say we are way overdue - by a few thousand years
maybe you can pinpoint the date for me
please click on link to blog for ALLINFO

thankya

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
alphabetaone and members

again I thank you for your interest and opinions
I have many ideas i would like to share with you...I would post my complete blog in here but its to big I have many links pictures addition info

I am sure you took the time to read and follow the many links to support what I am trying to share......you might even find as I have how to product you own FREE POWER .... found an even easier way to do it ....going for parts in the am ..
for under 20 dollars in parts and 2 hrs of time you can power up anyplace anytime . clean safe easy POWER free thats what i wanted to know the rest of the thruths was what came with the good ...

[edit on 1/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
www.2012.com.au...

Thought this might interest you

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This kind of sounds like a sales pitch.

Although interesting it loses it's credibility if you are selling something

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Adam,

Im always interested in anything at all environmental especially with respect to saving our Mother Earth. Not to say that I'm an activist by any means, I believe that to label oneself as such whether to good or to bad shows a modicum of extremism which I would never classify myself as.

At any rate, certainly any ideas at ALL that you wish to share are of interest to me! I'm also sure that it would be of interest to many here on ATS, so a positive exchange back and forth of our ideas in this forum would be of benefit to all! Let's keep that going

AB1

Edited for Typo

[edit on 11-11-2006 by alphabetaone]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
adamflownemo I wanted to say I appreciated you thoughtful post. I had totally forgotten about the early astronauts experiences. Somewhere I think I did read something about the "Schumann Simulator" put into all space shuttles. I don't consciously recall this, but I must have heard it somewhere because it DOES ring true to me.

I thought you made some excellent connections with the changes in earth that are now being observed and also how the human might have troubles with these changes like they did in space. Excellent observations dear fellow!

I would be interested in reading your blog if you are allowed here to post your site. Otherwise, good job and thanks for sharing!

the theremin

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Could the Schumann Resonance have effect on electrical activity in the brain?

Well, it turns out that it is apparently 'in tune' with our alpha and theta brain states.

The natural frequencies of the Human Brain are:
Beta waves (14 to 30 Hz),
Alpha waves (8 to 13 Hz),
Theta waves (4 to 7 Hz), and
Delta waves (1 to 3 Hz).

Alpha frequencies have been associated with meditation and relaxation.
Theta frequencies have been associated with a dreamy, creative states.

The frequency of the Schumann resonance is that of a spherical shell whose
inside boundary is the surface of the Earth and whose outside boundary is the ionosphere, acting as a spherical shell electromagnetic waveguide cavity.

Kind of like the shell of an MnM....

This frequency can be worked out using the time it takes electromagnetic radiation
to go all the way around the spherical shell.

The speed of light is about 300,000 km/sec, and one cycle is the circumference
of the Earth, which is about 40,000 km/cycle.

Working it out with:

300,000 km/sec
_____________________ = 7.5 cycle/sec
40,0000 km/cycle

A cycle/sec is just a Hz, so that 7.5 cycle/sec is 7.5 Hz.

So this electromagnetic field that pulses and keeps us 'healthy' does correspond with our natural brain states. Let us hope that it doesn't flip out of control, because I like the way my brain works right now.

Thanks to www.tony5m17h.net... for the info.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
so uh. What is FLOW? ... and how exactly will I change when the earth spins in the opposite direction? Sounds like bologna to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
and this could be one of the most mind opening posts in a while

what the future hold's no body knows....exactly

why are there soo many underground bases, i dunnno

what kind of earth changes may we be encountering in the next few years

should people be storing food, precious metals, and find a elevated area and build a house under it , maybe some are and are sworn to secrecy, or maybe they just plan on living undergound as part of the selected few

all i know is remote viewers and those involved in the montauk project and philadelphia experiment can not pick up (view a tangible future beyond 2012)

while some specualte that is becuase we will be entering 4-D (spiritual time and where a corresponding thought form and it's manifestation is nearly identical

who knows all i know i will be going along for the ride i think the most intresting things to watch over the next year will be an increase in earthquakes, and more intense storms

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
was reading that june 2012 venus will eclipse the earth for 2 days
will that cause more change

new topics

top topics

join