It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edwin Wilson - Spy or CIA smear victim !?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
22 years in Prison, and the evidence is mounting that he did not deserve to do even a minute of that time - In fact, it looks like he was hung out to dry by the CIA so the didn't have to tell the truth about supplying arms and others tech to Libya in exchange for the cutting egde of Russian tech and equipment in the cold war.

Here, have a read of this, and then think - Would you ever again trust an agency that could do this to one of its own??

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Ed Wilson was to be used a example for anyone that would speak out against bush sr. They used wilsons case as a example of anyone that would speak out that the same so called fate would happen to them. This is why shortly after september 11th a number of un named u.s. intelligence officials went to jail.

I think before this is over with however the fact's will come out but when they do im not sure how the public is going to react to them. I like the old jack nickleson quote from a few good men. You Cant Handle the Truth. In wilson's case it's pretty close to the same thing.

The Red Pill is a Ugly thing and there is no going back once you have taken it. I would hold on to your seat because I believe the fact's are going to come out soon.

Falcon

new topics

join