It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sci Fi investigates Mothman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
O K well the very first episode was great but the last two(mothman and bigfoot) where so cheesy..They really dont stay long enough and they need to invesigate more stuff like voodoo IE paranormal, spiritual, possesion, I mean you cant go looking for bigfoot in three days and expect to make a legitimate conclusion..Anyway I think that Mothman was there(40 years ago) not any longer though

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This show is terrible! Absolutely unwatchable!

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have to agree the show is a disappointment. I thought in the bigfoot episode Rob showed how hard it would be to hoax a sighting like the film shown. He couldn't run very far without falling, but he still maintained it would be easy. I am not saying it would be easy or hard to hoax, just that I didn't feel their test proved it to be easy.

In the Mothman episode, they go diving into the river looking for evidence? I still don't know why they did that, and then they use that as a reason not to believe. "Well, we didn't find in evidence in the river"

There should be some agreement before these assignments on how you treat personal witness accounts. They all seem to disagree on importance of witness testemony and waste time arguing.

Seems more like a silly reality show then any kind of investigation. I was hoping more along the lines of the Bryan Gumbel show a few years back.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I agree.This show sucks! It is like watching an MTV reality show looking for the paranormal and unexplained. They show no new evidence and the people seem to be total idiots.What a joke. Booooooooooo.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I wonder how long taps will carry this stupid show, ghost hunters is a good show(not as good as it used to be though even it has cheesed

top topics

join