It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
When did Clue 1: 1945 appear on Reuben's Fear?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sometime , this evening, Z.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't there around 4pm, when I posted last.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
www.alltheconspiracies.org...

Wow, a new question to work on and no posts for almost 12 hours. If this game isn't dead, it certainly is on life support.

Next question:

White China, CIA, "real reason"

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
We're just waiting for you to get your obligatory 3 in a row, Ket'.

Although the 'Conspiracy' topic is proving to be less of a draw than the 'UFO' topic,
of the last game, I think the 'Holiday crunch' probably has something to do with it.
(I hope)

Between shopping, cards, visitors, decorations, vacations
(and in my case, revisiting 4th grade, end of the year, school projects
) I think the game is suffering.

Of course, add to that-

less players = more referrals/player= interminably long referral periods= lost interest

And now, the ruler to the head chastisement, of no chronology.
And I guess we're in for a long haul.

I for one , am still trudging along ,in the high weeds,just outta sight.
just to let ya know.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
this looks promising.

The Harry Dexter White Spy Case

www.cia.gov...

just starting to dive into it.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I haven,t played for a couple of weeks.. with xmas shopping,xrays,physio,looking for a house and the impending doom of my last surviving laptop

The idea of catchup from wiki is scary too but wll jump in for a few days this week

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
White China is a kind of very pure heroin. I found a few places that claim that Kurt Cobain was killed by the CIA for some reason -- usually just a cryptic claim that he was involved in "mind control programming" and was going to expose what he knew. No luck with "mindcontrol.html", "silence.html" or "darksecrets.html". I'll look for more info and try a few more answers.

BTW, I initially found the White China / Kurt Cobain connection here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-12-2006 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I wonder if this has anything to do with it...

The armed rebellion in Tibet was supported from the beginning by foreign anti-China forces. In his book The United States, Tibet and China American Norman C. Hall reveals that in 1957 the CIA culled six young men from among Tibetans residing abroad and sent them to Guam of the United States to receive training in map-reading, radio transmission, shooting and parachuting. Subsequently, the United States trained 170 "Kamba guerrillas" in batches in Hale Camp, Colorado. The trained "Kamba guerrillas" were air-dropped or sneaked into Tibet to "launch an effective resistance movement" to "oppose the Chinese occupation." An article entitled The CIA Tibetan Conspiracy in the Hong Kong-based Far Eastern Economic Review disclosed in its September 5 issue of 1975 that in May 1958, two agents trained by the Americans in the first batch brought a transceiver to the headquarter set up by the rebel leader Anzhugcang Goinbo Zhaxi in Shannan to make contact with the CIA. Before long, the United States air-dropped arms and ammunition, including 20 sub-machine guns, two mortars, 100 rifles, 600 hand-grenades, 600 artillery shells and close to 40,000 bullets, to the rebels in the plateau called Chigu Lama Thang. During the same period, the United States clandestinely shipped large amounts of arms and ammunition overland to the rebels entrenched in the Shannan area.

www.china.org.cn...

I have tried some combinations from reading that page with no results yet, prolly misspelled what I was typing in...

There is some more I need to look at regarding "white papers" and china on google.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You're probably right about people having a lot going on. We did a motorcycle toy run yesterday afternoon, and then had people over for a Christmas party last night. Probably going to take the motorcycle out again today since it's supposed to be 78F and sunny here in beautiful South Georgia.

Anyway, I think White China= heroin in this question, with the conspiracy being the CIA smuggling drugs for whatever reason.

Happy Merry Chismahannakwanzakuh

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yea, it's gonna be nice 'n toasty on the East Coast as well, but I'll be recovering
from poker night , today, so I guess the only wheels I'll be riding ,
are connected to my desk chair.

So Ket',
I've heard heroin referred to as 'China White' , but never 'White China'.

Do you think it's a purposeful (game) switch or am I just 'behind the times', on this one?

[edit on 17-12-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I think ketamine is right about the "white china" referring to the CIA's involvment in drug trafficking.

This is what I am reading up on right now...

www.theconspiracy.us...
www.theconspiracy.us...
www.theconspiracy.us...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
and in my case, revisiting 4th grade

are you Billy Madison?

China White is heroin. White China is probably something else.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
White China is what my Grandma puts out for my birthday dinner.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Jbird
and in my case, revisiting 4th grade

are you Billy Madison?

I wish. I wouldn't mind doing a few
homework assignments with 'Miss Vaughn'

Nothing so exciting, C'.
Somehow I got elected homework Czar, for the Jbird family.
Lucky me.

Speaking of bad luck, I couldn't squeeze anything out of

Harry Dexter White, loosely connected to China
U.S. Treasury department
Bretton Woods agreement
International Monetary Fund
World Bank and espionage.
en.wikipedia.org...

or

Robert Tharp(wrote book'They Called Us White Chinese...'and connected to USAFSS and IFEL

Off to find another topic. Anybody got any hot leads?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Whooa, no posts for over 20 hours!

Anyone still playing this game?

I have been looking in my spare time, but nothing of value, maybe I need to learn how to spell better?

Only thing that mentions CIA and White China that I have found interesting so far is a connection with Katharine the Great, she is the head of the Post, a newspaper I think dealing with Wall Street, It looks like she had lots of connections, from Presidents to the CIA...

www.namebase.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Looks like just you, me, and the church mice, Dside.

I know at least one, day player, is gone for the holidays.

I thought at least Ket' , would post today, but maybe he's gone, as well.

I'm still checking one more lead, then I'm gonna have to rethink the clues, I guess.

(Five Races Under One Union flag) was used of five
horizontal stripes representing the
five major nationalities of China:
the Han (red), the Manchu (yellow), the Mongol (blue),
the Hui (white),
and the Tibetan (black).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I am with you on that thought J, time to rethink this one, or maybe another clue??

I am currently looking here now...

Narcotics Proliferation in Pakistan

The history of narcotics trade in Pakistan is different from light weapons trade. Contrary to the perception held by some people that the trade started after 1980, heroine manufacture and supply started in Pakistan after the mid-1970s. The first heroine addict case was reported in 1980. The source of heroine is opium that was grown in the region for centuries. It was part of the traditional culture and was used as medicine.93 Its use for the production of heroine and the resultant profiteering started to take place towards the 1970s when units were established to purify opium to make heroine. Nonetheless, actual boost to the business came in the 1980s with the start of the Afghan crisis. Due to the political instability in Afghanistan and lenient policies of the Pakistani military regime to allow the Afghan people in Pakistan opium production and the related business shifted to Pakistan. This was also the time that situation in Iran was turbulent. Moreover, it was in the 1980s that the military government and its intelligence agency, the ISI with the help of American CIA were involved in narcotic trade to raise resources to fight the war in Afghanistan. Hence, it was not surprising to see Pakistan rank as one of the largest suppliers of heroine...

www.fourthfreedom.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm still playing just slow posting. Another track I was chasing was that the communist revolution had the Communists (Red) vs. the Nationalists (White?). The CIA used the nationalists post war to infiltrate Red China and to secure the heroin trade from the "golden triangle". Also this era has ties to Air America and the heroin trafficking by the CIA up to the Vietnam era. Haven't found any good answer yet obviously.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hello...o...o...o ) ) ) )

Man, what a ghost town

Well, after coming up empty with most things non drug related

CIA 'white hat squads', Chinese 'white paper', etc.

I've started down the 'china white' rabbit hole.

the CIA was involved in importing coc aine into the United States and funneling that drug to poor inner-city neighborhoods, using the proceeds to finance the terrorist Contra army in Nicaragua.

and

The CIA used its airline called Air America to fly out heroin for the Hmong people in Indochina. The reciprocal agreement was that the Hmong people would fight the communists and the CIA would transport and market their drugs

india.indymedia.org...

no luck with the obvious

Sure hope Santa's packing a clue, this year.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I've been a good boy Santa, so hows about slipping us a nice little pre-Christmas prezzie in the shape of a hint or two?

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join