It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Reuben's fear? Me. It's way past dinner time...

I was almost sure the had something to do with the brother's selling out Joseph to the Egyptians (i said Jacob but that was his father).

What I'm really worried about is that this question may have originally followed a question that would have made it easier. The Nazi series was pretty interrelated.

Edit to add: Reuben James was the first US Naval vessel lost to enemy action in WWII. Sunk by a German U-boat.

[edit on 11-12-2006 by The Vagabond]

[edit on 11-12-2006 by The Vagabond]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
But no posts show up, when you click on "show all posts"
[edit on 12/11/2006 by Mechanic 32]

Maybe a glitch in the dark matter?

keep in mind I found this before the game restarted.

I only asked in this thread , because we all know the lower case form (theyrehere) was
Skeptics first screen name.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
I only asked in this thread , because we all know the lower case form (theyrehere) was
Skeptics first screen name.

I thought his first screen name was William. Anyway, it may be neither here nor there, as far as the game goes. But a good observation, none the less.

edit = ~~~

[edit on 12/11/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hmmm, not finding many 'Reubens' to research ,

but I'm starving for a sandwich , for some reason.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
Hmmm, not finding many 'Reubens' to research ,

but I'm starving for a sandwich , for some reason.

Hmm... That's a start.

What definitely doesn't go with a reuben sandwich?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Could it have anything to do with Bob Reuben, He was Bill clintons national economic advisor?
I've got to go to work so I don't have time to do the research just now.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well, this is about the only Reuben that I can even remotely tie to a conspiracy theme, so far.

"During World War II, 'Yale in China' was a primary instrument used by the U.S. Establishment and its Office of Strategic Services (OSS) to install the Maoists into power. 'Yale in China' was run by OSS operative Reuben Holden, the husband of Bush's cousin, and also a member of Skull and Bones.

www.illuminati-news.com...&B-China.htm

good luck

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I really do believe that it has something to do with the U.S.S. Reuben James. The Reuben James was one of the first ships lost in the war and America ignored that it ever was lost, maybe some conspiracy behind that?

What would a ship fear and how is it a conspiracy?

115 out of 160 crewmen (including officers) were lost meaning 45 survived

[edit on 12-12-2006 by Kazkek]

There was also a song written about it

[edit on 12-12-2006 by Kazkek]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
the rosenberg's son, william reuben, wrote a book titled The Great Fear, about the anti-communism purge.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
According to Wiki the rosenbergs had 2 sons neither being called reuben.

The Rosenbergs' two sons, Robert and Michael, were orphaned by the execution, and no relatives dared adopt them for fear of ostracism or worse.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Paul Reuben? The American contractor that was held hostage in Iraq?

transcripts.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
my bad - he authored an article on the rosenbergs and interviewed the son

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Even more Reuben talk ...

www.iclnet.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, nothing that really hints at a conspiracy. Unless Reuben was part of a conspiracy in the story with Gog and Magog (the second link).

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
sounds like Reuben was a bit of a player who wound up with a burning sensation in his nether regions

Two years after the death of Joseph, Reuben fell sick. Feeling that his end was nigh, he called together his sons, his grandsons, and his brethren, to give them his last admonitions from out of the fulness of his experience. He spake: "Hear, my brethren, and do ye, my children, give ear unto Reuben your father in the commands that I enjoin upon you. And, behold, I adjure you this day by the God of heaven that ye walk not in the follies of youth and the fornications to which I was addicted, and wherewith I defiled the bed of my father Jacob. For I tell you now that for seven months the Lord afflicted my loins with a terrible plague, and if my father Jacob had not interceded for me, the Lord had swept me away. I was twenty years of age when I did what was evil before the Lord, and for seven months I was sick unto death. Then I did penance for seven years in the innermost depths of my soul. Wine and strong drink I drank not, the flesh of animals passed not my lips, dainties I tasted not, because I mourned over my sins, for they were great."

He admonished those gathered around him to beware of the seven tempter spirits, which are the spirit of fornication, gluttony, strife, love of admiration, arrogance, falsehood, and injustice. He cautioned them especially against unchastity, saying: "Pay no heed to the glances of a woman, and remain not alone with a married woman, and do not occupy yourselves with the affairs of women. Had I not seen Bilhah bathe in a secluded spot, I had not fallen into the great sin I committed, for after my thoughts had once grasped the nakedness of woman, I could not sleep until I had accomplished the abominable deed. For when our father Jacob went to his father Isaac, while we sojourned in Eder, not far from Ephrath, which is Beth-lehem, Bilhah was drunken with wine, and she lay asleep, uncovered, in her bedchamber, and I entered in and saw her nakedness and committed the sin, and I went out again, leaving her asleep. But an angel of God revealed my impious act to my father Jacob at once. He came back and mourned over me, and never again did he approach Bilhah. Unto the very last day of his life, I had not the assurance to look my father in the face or to speak to my brethren regarding my disgrace, and even now my conscience tortures me on account of my sin. Nevertheless my father spake words of comfort to me, and prayed to God in my behalf, that the wrath of the Lord might depart from me, as He showed me."

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
what do you fellows make of this?

that's a (78) if you can't see it

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
ps.

check this out

www.okayplayer.com... ples/board/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=912&s=a4eb355f7b641b2e951dfed18f9a45e4

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
okay, dodeman5

What is your point?

I think I'd rather push that "Fart" button, than to play mind games.

Is this some sort of cryptic clue, or did you just want a few hits on that site?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
those clowns are figuring out the math in the referral counter?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
T he questions are no longer in chronological order so although this is question 78 it's really 39.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
just thought it was interesting. calm down, mechanic 32

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join