It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Sponsored by AboveTopSecret.com, prizes from The Disinformation Company. (1) 97/100

Refer period expired. Chronology is shuffled.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
OK, so no more referrals needed now.

How do we kick-start this thing?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hmmm. I'm reading it as -

we didn't get the required number of referrals in the allotted

time limit , so our penalty when the game begins is random questions.

But we still have to get the last three referrals, regardless, before the game begins.

But that's just me.

I've been trying a few of the

givemethefirstquestion.html type of answers , just in case, but no luck.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Arghhhh!!!

You've got to be kidding me. This is cruel and unusual punishment.

Just start the game... Pleeeeeeeaaaaz.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
ok ok sweeet 3 more its almost there

we can handle this, I hope and think we so can we can do it o yea!

I tried to sites that are russian and i linked off of that it may help more now

so who knows peace out

[edit on 5-12-2006 by ragster]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
lovin' the dark matter. hatin' the waitin'.

Off to play Runescape

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm not even into the game anymore. for starters, the lag in getting referrals killed the excitement and the misery of random questions, with no thread connecting them (our punishment) is going to make the last rounds frustrating as all hell.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I'm not even into the game anymore. for starters, the lag in getting referrals killed the excitement and the misery of random questions, with no thread connecting them (our punishment) is going to make the last rounds frustrating as all hell.

Yea looks like I chose a bad time to finally give in and join.

Plus I don't know if it's designed to be, but the seeker cookies I see are set to end on session ... and since I'm on a shared computer I have to reenter my answers in 14 times a day.

Need ... question ... to stay ... interested ...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hi Everyone...

I have not been playing this game, but came accross something "strange" looking today while browsing ATS...

and old post from 2002 brought to life by a member, and it's the only othe post in the thread that brought it back to life...

here it is...

V

at the bottom of the first post..... see the words in green...

thought this might be part of your game...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
cold, blood, morph?

that would be reptilian shapeshifters I guess, or something to do with Icke.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't think it has anything to do with this game Cutwolf found it while we were playing "alltheufo's"
Here

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by executioner
I don't think it has anything to do with this game Cutwolf found it while we were playing "alltheufo's"
Here

Is anyone else having a problem with keeping their answers after they close their browser? The "seeker" cookie for me is labelled as terminating at the "end of session" whereas the last two games that was not the case. I wouldn't care if I wasn't on a shared computer, but with the rate that these windows happen to close it's annoying. Is this by design?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
No not by design. My answers stay current on both my home PC and Work PC, as well as my UNIX box.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Dunno if anyone brought this up already, but at the bottom of the alltheconspiracies.org page it says "Refer period expired. Chronology is shuffled.".

I'm guessing that's a bad thing.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Dunno if anyone brought this up already, but at the bottom of the alltheconspiracies.org page it says "Refer period expired. Chronology is shuffled.".

I'm guessing that's a bad thing.

Or is it a clue to the start of the next segment? Sorry if I seem paranoid, but 'tis the nature of a CTist after all.

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
Is anyone else having a problem with keeping their answers after they close their browser? The "seeker" cookie for me is labelled as terminating at the "end of session" whereas the last two games that was not the case. I wouldn't care if I wasn't on a shared computer, but with the rate that these windows happen to close it's annoying. Is this by design?

Oh yea, Im thinking Im done with this game. You can see the next question, but you cant enter the answer unless you start from the begining, or at least that is how it was before this long break. I just dont have the patience for entering it over and over again. Plus this deal where you really get into the game only to have it stop for days, in this case weeks, is seriously pushing it for me. I will probably check in later to see how things are going. Hopefully you all wont be stuck on 97/100 for too much longer.

Good luck all.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
We're going to audit the referral database and code at this point.

While the site code has recorded 97 unique domains sending a new user, our raw traffic analysis indicates a different (smaller) number.

Please remember that the point of getting referrals is to increase the awareness of the site/game, involve more players, who then spread more referrals, which then dramatically increases the value of the final prize. This is not a strategy to frustrate our players by pausing game-play as we never expected the referral phases to take this long.

Please stand by while we review the situation. We may end up reducing the referral requirements so that game play can continue without new interruptions.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
if there is a glitch in the system that resulted in a delay beyond our control, do we get the chronological questions back?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
if there is a glitch in the system that resulted in a delay beyond our control, do we get the chronological questions back?

It actually looks like the glitch credited you with more referrals than actually have been received.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
We're going to audit the referral database and code at this point.

While the site code has recorded 97 unique domains sending a new user, our raw traffic analysis indicates a different (smaller) number.

Please remember that the point of getting referrals is to increase the awareness of the site/game, involve more players, who then spread more referrals, which then dramatically increases the value of the final prize. This is not a strategy to frustrate our players by pausing game-play as we never expected the referral phases to take this long.

Please stand by while we review the situation. We may end up reducing the referral requirements so that game play can continue without new interruptions.

Thank you a lot ATS, this is a great help in any way.

We got this guys

I know we can do this, it would be cool though to get a way to get more memebers to play this game, I have tried to get the newcomers to try this out, but hopefully we can see what will happen.

Peaces

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join