It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I believe its referring to Nebuchadnezzar, the King of Babylon. But yes, it is the name of Morpheus' ship from the Matrix.

I'm taking a backseat on this one. I don't know anything about religious history.

[edit on 10-30-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
[COMMENT DELETED]

Note to self: don't use the same window for searches

[edit on 30-10-2006 by Gear]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
In both the Matrix and Jeremiah 29 Zebuccca whatever is furious over a lie(in the case of the Matrix Zebucha-thingy blows up),,,it had to do with false prophets and prophecies...

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I just can't find the term it wants...

Cug

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Are the answers normally kinda short?

I just tried verysoonnowthearticlesfromthelordshousewillbebroughtbackfrombabylon.html and that seemed a bit excessive.

Still looking for the lie here

[edit on 10/30/2006 by Cug]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I've tried variations of "the harlot's lie" or "rahab's lie" but a) i dont think thats it and b) it didnt take any variation i tried.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
it had to do with false prophets and prophecies...

Yeah... that was my initial thought, but the question is:
"what is the lie that resulted in Nebuchadnezzar"
That leads me to believe that it was before Nebuchadnezzar. I remember reading that his father was in a fixed marriage...and just ignoring it. Maybe I might be onto something.

I'll keep working on the lines of his father.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well I'm going to bed for the night. Have to get up early tomorrow. Good luck and hopefully people will be passed this one by the time I come back

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Maybe this has something to do with it?

i-cias.com...

"While Nabopolassar never had claimed royal descent, Nebuchadnezzar propagated that the Akkadian king Naram-Sin was his ancestor."

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gear
I remember reading that his father was in a fixed marriage...and just ignoring it. Maybe I might be onto something.

I'll keep working on the lines of his father.

Nah...on further reading it was It was Nebuchadnezzar himself who was in the fixed marriage.

Nabopolassar made use of the favourable temper which the omen had excited in both camps to negotiate a peace between the contending peoples, and to institute a coalition of Babylonia and Media against Assyria. To confirm this alliance, Amytis, the daughter of Cyaxares, was given in marriage to Nebuchadnezzar, the son of Nabopolassar

www.godrules.net...

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
somethings wrong , i get one answer wrong and all of a sudden i cant get back to wear i was it keeps tellin me its not what it wants, what is going on?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
nevermind,
GAME ON lol

lookin at this question seems odd,
They way it is asked makes it sound like neba is more of a thing or place then anythin to me , perhaps not the person himself,
Does anyone else have this feeling?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Jeremiah 29:21

21 Thus says Yahweh of Armies, the God of Israel, concerning Ahab the son of Kolaiah, and concerning Zedekiah the son of Maaseiah, who prophesy a lie to you in my name: Behold, I will deliver them into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; and he shall kill them before your eyes;

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I can't get onto www.alltheconspiracies.com... or www.alltheconspiracies.com...
Does this mean that once the answer is found the page that the clue was on is disabled? I mean, the how.html page says that you will only see the clues once.

So if someone gets the answer to a clue, then the page he got the hint off is null, and the only place you could find the original clue would be in this thread somewhere, perhaps. But then, if the person went on to get the next clue quite quickly, before anyone else finds the answer also, then THAT page is void, and no one can go onto it, so this one person gets far ahead of the group, and no one is able to catch him/her. Surely the game does not work like that?!?
So even if someone did get the right answer to this Nebuchadnezzar clue, they might not even know it!

Are the "inbound unique referrers" levels supposed to prevent this from happening?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I'm not sure if they want a literal answer to that question, or if I'm missing something major. I'm finding it extremely difficult to find anything on any lie that made him.

TheBorg

Cug

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
I can't get onto www.alltheconspiracies.com... or www.alltheconspiracies.com...

Click on the links. I had the same problem as you but when I clicked your links and they opened in a new window they worked again. But it still does not work in the other window.

::Edit::

On second look it has to do with time. You can only see the page once per X hours/min

[edit on 10/30/2006 by Cug]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Nope. All I get is "That is not what the eye wants."

Where have the clue pages gone!

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
If you clear your cookies for the specific site you get a "fresh" version of it.
So, you can re-enter the answers from the beginning.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Could it have something to do with Nebuchadnezzar's seige of Jerusalem?

3:1 "You also, son of man, take a clay tablet and lay it before you, and portray on it a city, Jerusalem. 2 "Lay siege against it, build a siege wall against it, and heap up a mound against it; set camps against it also, and place battering rams against it all around. 3 "Moreover take for yourself an iron plate, and set it as an iron wall between you and the city. Set your face against it, and it shall be besieged, and you shall lay siege against it. This will be a sign to the house of Israel. 4 "Lie also on your left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel [the ten Northern tribes] upon it. According to the number of the days that you lie on it, you shall bear their iniquity. 5 "For I have laid on you the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days; so you shall bear the iniquity of the house of Israel. 6 "And when you have completed them, lie again on your right side; then you shall bear the iniquity of the house of Judah [the two Southern tribes] forty days. I have laid on you a day for each year. 7 "Therefore you shall set your face toward the siege of Jerusalem; your arm shall be uncovered, and you shall prophesy against it. 8 "And surely I will restrain you so that you cannot turn from one side to another till you have ended the days of your siege. [These were day time activities. At night Ezekiel most likely retired inside his house with his family].

www.ldolphin.org...

[edit on 30/10/06 by subz]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
www.alltheconspiracies.org...

NEXT
they were falsely blamed for a massive Byzantine blaze

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join