It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
LMAO Zarni your av is cool.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by executioner
LMAO Zarni your av is cool.

Thank you (and Crakeur for the earlier compliment)
I got bored one night after the eye continually told me how lame my attempted answers were

I can't believe we are stuck on 93 refs.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
hey guys

so yea

hmmm

I know this probably a lame question, but I never really understood what a referral was, I tried so hard to get it last game but it never made sense.

what is the way that most of you have done this and so on?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Leave these links where ever you can, and hope someone clicks them.

www.alltheconspiracies.org...
www.alltheconspiracies.com...
and
www.allthelies.org...

Send 'em to your friends, and ask them to click them.

Leave 'em on blogs, sites you frequent or are a member of. Maybe with a clever note to get people to click on the site links.

Every visit to www.alltheconspiracies.org... from a unique IP, or 'net address, will count as a referral, but only once, from that address.

The jury is still out if it works for the other 2 sites:
www.alltheconspiracies.com...
and
www.allthelies.org...

Looks like you have some catchin' up to do .

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
thanks hahaha yea, woo hoo

na ive been caught up, just this part I usually just leave out ya know hahaha, well yea ill try at it... woo hoo

so does this work

If i use #1 or #2 its all the same when going through to get to the site....???

[edit on 28-11-2006 by ragster]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
ha, ha, yea , I think I'm reading that , correctly.

I know you're caught up with the game , Ragster, I meant

you got some

'referring' to do !

I think the rest of us have run out of friends, family, and sites to leave the game site link on.

I know you gotta have a few online friends you can send the link too, right.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
O yea I got some friends, I will be on my way to going most crazy in doing this hahaha

Do you know if we can use myspace still, or is that all used up...

anyways hahaha thanks man haha

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Cool, go for it . Just remember to have them actually click the link, and visit the game page. (only takes once)

In fact, if they want to play, tell them to add the - how.html - to the address bar ,

once they get there, to read how to play.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
ok sweet this is going to be great hahaha woo hooo

thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted previously in this or previous game threads (I can't find it), but has a definition for a unique referral ever been provided?

I have been going under the assumption that the game URL needs to be posted on a website somewhere, and then someone needs to click on that link and be redirected to the game site. First IP addr redirected from that domain counts as 1 ref then any other IP's redirected from that domain are dupes. Not sure if clicking on the link from an email counts.

(am I close?)

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Silence. Alas and alak we are left floundering like the lowly goldfish who freed himself from his prison only to die free on the carpet.

Who I almost sounded philosophic there.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
referral counter went up....by one......

at this rate we should be ready for the next question in 09.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
his is going to be good

I just was wondering, if you got like 20 different computers and I am just saying and went to the site, would it count as a referral, or is it only have to do with internet sites, I just don't understand how a site knows where you were, or whatever anyways yea hahaha.

peaces

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So your in a computer lab right now eh? I think it would notice the IPs are different but similar, but I could be wrong. I went to the site many times on AOL, during different sessions. My IP was different each time but the counter didn't change, soI'm thinking unique IPs on unique sites are needed.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Knock Knock

Who's there?

Boo.

Boo who?

Stop crying, we'll get more clues eventually.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
o wow that was funny z... hahaha

yea you kinda go crazy in here hahahah

woo hooo

so yea we should buy like 5 domain names for a month and add the sites name to it hahaha, we could pay it off for what the final site will be worth

we should all like join up together like a team and do this game and whoever wins we have like all together oo yea, great idea.. i know....

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
6 referrals needed. It's never been this tough before, have we been banned from all our referral sites?

I was wondering if either of the two previous domain winners have done anything with their sites yet.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is going to happen so fast, make sure you guys get ready and tell everyone else you know about the game that its about to restart so lets get on top of this, its going to be great until we hit another referral time...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Any body notice that the counter for former referrals has dropped to 1?

Sponsored by AboveTopSecret.com, prizes from The Disinformation Company. (1) 94/100

First time I've noticed it. Not sure if it means anything, tho.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Jbird... The (1) is the counter for which question you are on. Once you get to pyramids.html, it changes to (2) and so on.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Zarniwoop]

new topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join