It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
On all of your blogs and other chat forums that you use, we all need to start hyping this. Keep it mysterious, like how they made us search for the game before it started. Mystery will get a lot of people scrathin their heads saying, "what the hell is this?!"

Whisper to random people walking down the street, "What are All The Conspiracies?!"

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
alas, once they have clicked from the forums and blogs that avenue is no longer going to work unless........

did y'all post one of the links or all of the links? remember, there are a bunch of sites here so perhaps we need to go back and post the other links. we will, no doubt, be asked to leave those sites and never return but that shouldn't be an issue since we all seem to spend an unhealthy amount of time here on this site pondering the ruminations of a cyber eye

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Im not talking about links, i talking about hype.

Get average people interested in this.

"What are All The Conspiracies?!"

Do it! Be it!

Freak people out!!!!

Hand out mysterious looking business cards with just "What are All The Conspiracies?!" and NO link!!

Whisper it to people at parties, then quickly disappear.

Make them so curious that they need to find the link themselves!!!

It would help if the ATS crew could put a readable, text version of the words "What are All The Conspiracies?!" at the top of the page so the the search engines can find the page, and read that phrase. That way that particular page should pop up first when you google, "What are All The Conspiracies?!"

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hype is not going to get us to the next question, we need to make trackable cyber-trails. The site tracks unique IPs coming in to visit.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well, what is irritating to me, is that websites where this game is linked by ATS members get people banned (not all the time, but i have seen it several times). What kind of game asks people to get themselves banned to further the game and promote websites?

This is my first game here so I am sure that I am missing something (probably). But I wont post at a place that will ban me for a link to further this game.

I do like the game itself however. Lots of fun to watch people work together for a common goal. The referral part is the bummer and least attractive part. The referrals should be somewhat furnished by the staff. Then less of a burden would be placed on the players. And maybe people wouldnt be getting banned from their forums over a game. ~~Or~~ maybe different prizes... personally I could care less about winning domain names. Thats only my opinion however. Dont mean to step on any toes here at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
the banning of people is very hard to just put on the game

it always has many other pieces to the puzzle of that

but this is fun and will be fun

these little referrals are annoying us, but in the long run, they are way worth it...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann
Hype is not going to get us to the next question, we need to make trackable cyber-trails. The site tracks unique IPs coming in to visit.

Hype will generate lots and lots and lots of very easy referrals! People will visit and will leave unique IP tracks!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Im real glad about this guys

keep it guys we got this

[edit on 21-11-2006 by ragster]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
80/100 referrals, need 20 more

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Only 20?

I've run thru my list of cyber friends (or is it ex-cyber friends, after the last game of referrals), family, acquaintances, and friends of friends.

As well as any bookmarks , that had a place to post.

Spent a lot of time looking for places to post, without having to join some random site.

Maybe I'm being too straight forward in my post, instead of leaving some cryptic message?

Any opinions?

Hey Everyone, Check out this new site.
It's a group conspiracy Q&A online game.
If you're a good researcher, like conspiracy theories, or just like games, Check it out.
Free to play
No sign up
Grand Prize = 5 free domain names
various intermediate prizes

www.alltheconspiracies.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
so yea how can I make some more referals i just cant it right ahhhh

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yawn, what's up folks. How's it going.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I'm outta here for the week so best of luck to y'all and happy t day

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well this game looks to be dieing a long and painful death.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Only 17 more referrals to get.

Should be back on the questions by December
I,m out of sites to get banned from

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
hmmmm it wants attention and the eye is looking up......does it want alien's attention or something?Or does it want referral sites to UFO,alien sites?

hey you think it might have something to do with SETI?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
(snip)I,m out of sites to get banned from

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
only 12 more needed woohoo.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The only reason I don't like these referrals is that we are supposed to get people from other sites, yet we are not allowed to post links to other boards on here. They want other sites to expand this one but don't want to be used to promote others. Like I've had different videos, etc deleted off here because the only way I could post them was as a link to another site. The link was to somebody's personal page on the aforementioned site. But they want me to do to other sites what they don't allow me to do here. No thanks. Keep your prize.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Only 10 to go now.
We should be back with the questions sometime around the new year at this rate.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join