It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
on the last game we got stuck like this a lot of times, and it was crazy bad, most of the time it was simple answer that we kept overlooking an kept thinking to hard about...

well lets just put out the facts and look at this all together from a outside angle.

we all know there is no way a computer code html can physically or electronically look all over the internet for something, i mean it could if it was a type of java spyware or malicious code, and im sure we all know he three amigos would never do this...

so that leaves us to think there must some type of html answer, no referrals, not just yet...

i know analyzing the sites html never helped in the past an want work now, so that is one thing we can knock out..

the other things we have not really looked into is that of an answer, we have looked all over ATS and its archives but still no avail, the real stinker is sometimes we run into alot of the older games clues that just screws us up even more, so we gotta be careful to know which clue is which...

what else do you guys think we can do?

just an extra add on, but when you type in blahb;ah.html its still works right? yea!
but then if you type in blahblahhtml with out the "." its still works saying sorru blah blah blah ya know....

so just adding that in

but there is oen thing we have not done and that is a podcast fot that we will do wel at least me and man is this podcast going to be terrible

[edit on 19-11-2006 by ragster]

[edit on 19-11-2006 by ragster]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
but there is oen thing we have not done and that is a podcast fot that we will do wel at least me and man is this podcast going to be terrible

I mentioned someone doing a podcast a couple of pages ago but nobody seemed to care. I'll give yours a listen when you do it.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The eye is looking for attention.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well, I'm out of the hospital... I was really hoping you guys would figure this one out in my absence. I'm still not 100%; I can't hover in front of the computer for hours on end the way I usually do, so I'll still be sporadic for a while.

I will try to keep our tinwiki clean while W_T_R is out but anyone who wants to back me up on that should feel free.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
That'd be great.
Good the hear you made it out of hospital in one piece, as well.

I think this might be the last post I'll make for a month . . . *sob*
And if I catch Bird Flu or something, been nice knowing you all!!

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Actually one of my pieces didn't make it out of the hospital. I sure hope that having a gall bladder isn't important.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Still nothing huh? No clues, nada...

I did notice though on the sponsored by link that it now says (2) instead of (1), what does this mean? Is this a counter for the eye seeing other's talking about it?

Sponsored by AboveTopSecret.com, prizes from The Disinformation Company. (2)

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I've now, been reduced to filling in the

'After this... riches await'... blank

task
taskiscomplete(d)
iscompleted
attention
eyeattention
recognition
conversation
discussion
objective(iscomplete)
isseen
attentionisachieved

also entered all the answeres in = allthelies.org.

also clicked every link on alltheconspiracies.blogspot.com...

where ex' and others have left a comment

Searched for DsidE , the blog creator

Running out of viable ideas.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by downintheupside
Still nothing huh? No clues, nada...

I did notice though on the sponsored by link that it now says (2) instead of (1), what does this mean? Is this a counter for the eye seeing other's talking about it?

Sponsored by AboveTopSecret.com, prizes from The Disinformation Company. (2)

Maybe the referrals now, have to have the .com extension instead of .org. ??

to get the sister site some hits.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Actually one of my pieces didn't make it out of the hospital. I sure hope that having a gall bladder isn't important.

Tried gallbladder.html ... didn't work. Must not be important

Welcome back V!

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hey jbird, don't look into that blog to much, I created that in response to other members thinking the eye wants a podcast or blog about it...

DsidE=downintheupside

Anybody else notice that when you type in www.allthelies.info...
it directs you to the ATUFOS webpage? Kinda strange, you can input all the answers that you did on www.alltheufoanswers.com...

[edit on 19-11-2006 by downintheupside]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I hate the eye.

A lot

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Howdy everybody. Just dropped in to play but looks like you're in a stall.

When I type in www.alltheconspiracies.org...

It's saying

"THE EYE IS DISPLEASED"

I can't get to the most recent clue

[edit on 11/20/2006 by zsandmann]

I found this at the bottom of the page

Sponsored by AboveTopSecret.com, prizes from The Disinformation Company. (38) 73/100

Is it possible this is telling how many more referrals are needed?

[edit on 11/20/2006 by zsandmann]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
bout time we got a counter. 27 referrals left? see ya in december folks.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Dude Crakeur,

did you realize we both registered for ATS on the same day. Cool!!!

So I'm back to posting referrals everywhere I know. But can someone tell me why I can't get to the most recent clue page?

It just says the EYE IS DISPLEASED

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
whyistheeyedispleased.html

The eye was looking for attention.
You failed your task.
Now you need more.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
goood job

dang wow

hahaha

that was weird

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Z, do you remember what brought you here? It was the cool babes and free beer for me.

ok, so we didn't do whatever the hell it was the eye wanted us to do and now, as punishment, we need more referrals.

since we screwed up, and I never did get the cool babes or free beer for joining this community, what say the powers that be (springer, hunt etc) tell us what it was the eye wanted.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I joined looking for info on the Yellowstone Supercauldera. It was for a paper I was writing. Google listed ATS as the first return and when I got here the HUNT was just started, I won and got a part in the founding on ID and never left.

Hmmm now the site won't let me in. It keeps saying that's not what it wants to the most current clue. Deleted cookies and still not working, bummer.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann
Hmmm now the site won't let me in. It keeps saying that's not what it wants to the most current clue. Deleted cookies and still not working, bummer.

whyistheeyedispleased.html

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join