It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
any of you guys know mason things? the all seeing eye is one of their symbols (I think) and there might be some kind of feeding the eye ritual or saying or something.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Time to get my cattle prod out.

I am slowly but surely getting fed up with this game.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Someone make a video and post it on youtube or goolevideo, that should give the eye all the attension it needs.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I found something.

go to search and put feed in the first search box and eye in the second. search ats from the beginning and scroll down to an untitled thread with a post by james the lesser. posted in 1969. clicking the post number brings you back to the front of ATS.

something there for sure.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
check out the podcasts - sleep deprived

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
go to search and put feed in the first search box and eye in the second. search ats from the beginning and scroll down to an untitled thread with a post by james the lesser. posted in 1969. clicking the post number brings you back to the front of ATS.

something there for sure.
[edit on 17-11-2006 by Crakeur]

all I get is a blank page

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
usually the 12/31/69 post date can be found with one of those game related posts that we have been finding. It must be related somehow. The link takes me to the home page which might simply imply that the we must find the answer within ats.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Guys, there are some pretty easy ways to get inbound links for free....

Paste a link to alltheconspiracies.com asking, "Hey, what's this weird website?!?!" in the DISCUSSION PAGES on wikipedia conspiracy articles such as; moon hoax, ufos, majestic 12, kennedy assassination, new world order, 911, wtc7, wtc '93, oklahoma city bombing, roswell crash, tesla, free energy, etc, etc, etc.....

i cant be the only one pasting these links in teh discussion pages because all my edits show up in my contribs...

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hey guy's there has been a blog started about this game here...alltheconspiracies.blogspot.com...

I wonder if this is what they eye wants??

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by the eye
The eye is looking for attention.
It must see someone talking about it.
The talk must be, elsewhere.
After this... riches await.

This is one high-maintenance eye

I think its looking for some good exposure from an external source... what y'all have been talking about. Probably have to spark an interest somewhere outside ATS and then post it to this thread. Sheeeez

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think you've found something there, down' !

I'm seeing strange light-gray type, o'er der.

Nice find!

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hmmm.....still lost.

all I see is some gray type: DsidE

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Been away for awhile but you guys did not leave My mind.
Heres My thoughts on a place to look around. I have been there and the eye want to get attention from "elsewhere".

www.elsewhere.org...
www.elsewhere.org...

Just a thought since I have been away so long.

MaxxLarge, Remember you will find what is lost in the LAST PLACE you look.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
A little update on the guy who owns the afore mentioned website, Steve Jackson, he is a gamesman and his company PYRMID MAGAZINE is a gamers place and the logo is a Pyramid with an eye in it these are just observances made by me tonight while I seem to be the only one here.

MaxxLarge.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Here ya go "Eye" try this on for size.

forums.sjgames.com...

theres some attention for you!

Damn 5 minutes and they killed My thread and booted Me from the forum

[edit on 11/18/2006 by MaxxLarge]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
just an observance i have found

when Springer gets on if you all notice he doesnot say springer anymore after his speeches or talks its just

S...

the "..."

is what is concerning me

even on u2u's it is S...

so i ask you does this not bear a similar resemblance

to the

"..."
in here

"After this..." in the game question #40

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by downintheupside
Hey guy's there has been a blog started about this game here...alltheconspiracies.blogspot.com...

I wonder if this is what they eye wants??

Well I've been replying to it but it doesn't seem to be having any effecyt on the eye.

I left a message for the eye to u2u me.
It's worth a try I suppose.

[edit on 18/11/06 by executioner]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm not going to be able to go on the internet until the 21st December . . . which is just great timing considering there's a game going on. Hopefully the questions get REAL hard so you guys can't work them out for days. That'll give me a change to get back before it's finished. Anyways, who wants to go full time editing the tinwiki? It's pretty easy, you just have to be able to get onto the net as much as possible.

Oh, and thanks for the WATS, Vagabond.
You wanna do it?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
We've been stuck on this for 4 days now, I really think a clue is long overdue.
Or do the Amigos want us to lose interest and let this die?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
I'm not going to be able to go on the internet until the 21st December . . . which is just great timing considering there's a game going on. Hopefully the questions get REAL hard so you guys can't work them out for days. That'll give me a change to get back before it's finished. Anyways, who wants to go full time editing the tinwiki? It's pretty easy, you just have to be able to get onto the net as much as possible.

Oh, and thanks for the WATS, Vagabond.
You wanna do it?

The way things are going we'll still be walking in circles around this question when you get back.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join