It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ragster, it always does that on the questions you have to answer at another link. There is no .html answer for this page.

D'OH! Just thought of it. Go talk about the eye and the game on another page, then when you click the "answer here" link, put the url for the place where you did it so the eye can see it!

[edit on 15-11-2006 by The Vagabond]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
o ok thats sounds right

but wow im so lost too at the same time... can you start one up....

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
D'OH! Just thought of it. Go talk about the eye and the game on another page], then when you click the "answer here" link, put the url for the place where you did it so the eye can see it!

[edit on 15-11-2006 by The Vagabond]

did you mean ATS page , or another web page?

Plus , we still have the 'no counter' issue, which I would think would've been resolved by now if it was just a glitch.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Maybe there wont be a counter until we actually show it a link to discussion- probably somewhere else but I'm not sure.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
maybe there is a page on ATS , that's been 'planted' or altered with a clue?

I'm not seeing a way to show the eye a link, even if we found one, unless it's actually on ATS. ( i.e. enter a thread #?)

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Maybe we're supposed to talk in the new ATS chat room. It's up and running, but none of the Three Amigos are there right now. Maybe we should try it in daylight hours.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
That sounds like a good idea Spork... If I could only find that room..

Do you all think maybe the 'elsewhere' could be one of the other websites? I notice that allthelies.info is set up with a syntax that says [answer.html]

I dunno, just thinking...

edit: That may be what vagabond meant in the post I read. Just made that connection. I need coffee.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by Dankk]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Maybe it wants a member to do a blog or podcast about it.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Wow. Can you say 'brick wall'?
no posts all day??

Has everyone given up, run out of ideas or been abducted?

Or, are we waiting for referrals to save us?

I still don't see a counter, so I've been searching the ATS pages for a clue.

'the eye'
all the conspiracies
game clues
etc............

Struck out there, so.....
started searching for any mention of the game or 'the eye' on google.

Still drawing a blank.

anybody still playing??

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I've googled, I've Yahooed, I've ATS'd. Nothing, zilch, nada, (but I did find NadaIII so it wasn't a complete waste of time. The whole "howdoifeedtheeye" thing sounds an awful lot like more referrals, and since last time it took three days to get the referrals, I'm gonna be in a holding pattern for awhile. Gotta work this weekend, so good luck to anyone who keeps plugging away.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
ha, ha. Ok , Ket'.

I hear ya.
Just making sure I'm not the only one in the boat.(to nowhere)

I also thought, now that Chat was back up , that Crakeur or someone would've sought out some hints from Hunt.......Vagabond ??

Guess I'll check in tomorrow.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Dude, if ket can't do it we're screwed. I'd rather have surgery than have that pompous friggin eye looking down its nose at me anymore. Incidentally, I am having surgery tomorrow. So lots of luck guys, be sure to tell me if you figure out what that god forsaken gluttonous eye wants for dinner.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Dude, if ket can't do it we're screwed. I'd rather have surgery than have that pompous friggin eye looking down its nose at me anymore. Incidentally, I am having surgery tomorrow. So lots of luck guys, be sure to tell me if you figure out what that god forsaken gluttonous eye wants for dinner.

Quite ironic that its not literally looking down at anybody's noses,although it does feel like it.instead the eye looks up^^^^^does it have to do with this smiley>>>>>
or this>>
or is it looking at the question marks>>

or is it the thumbs up>>

hmmm maybe its something thats up^^^space,stars,universe,wormhole,illuminous lights.etc.................?

[edit on 16-11-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
crakeur's been busy meeting with clients but I'm back now and my lack of ideas should prove very useless.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by executioner
Maybe it wants a member to do a blog or podcast about it.

I have no idea how to do either or I would do it.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I doubt if they want a blog about the game. Podcast? dunno.

perhaps a nudge in the right direction might be in order.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If we don't get some kind of nudge soon I may have to take a cattle prod to Hunts backside.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Oxford: "What feedeth most thy sight? To gaze on beauty still." Shakespeare:"With gazing fed." "I have fed mine eyes on thee." "Her eye must be fed." "But whenhis glutton eye so full hath fed." "He fed them with his sight." "That makes me see,and cannot feed mine eye?" "I feed Most hungerly on your sight." "Fold in the objectthat did feed her sight."

I've lost my mind

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
we are all here with you

hahaha

peace to all and to the eye....

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
wheredoestheeyewatch.html
wheredoestheeyelook.thml
wheredoifeedtheeye.html

nope