It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Game Tip:

For those who are having trouble getting to the latest clue page here is the quickest, most efficient method, I have found to get there from scratch.

1. Use Firefox (If you arent already what's wrong with you?!)
  2. Load up the TinWiki (TinWiki
  3. Middle Mouse Click on the first Quick Answer Link (www.alltheconspiracies.org...)
  4. Wait for the spinning loading icon to stop on the new tab
  5. Middle Mouse Click the second Quick Answer Link
  6. Wait for the loading icon to stop
  7. Repeat for every Quick Answer Link
  8. When you're finished simply Middle Mouse Click all the open tabs, except the furthest to right of course (which is the uptodate clue page)

Depending on the speed with which the pages load for you you can get the up-to-date clue page loaded in 15 seconds. Hope this helps ease frustration for those of us who cant leave our browser/computer open indefinately

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Cough!!..

whooops bump... hehe. well since I,m here. anyone currently working here.
I found a top ten list of profiters for the gulf war. or do we know its ww1 or ww2 for definite?

edit. forgot to link it
www.thebushagenda.net...

[edit on 9-11-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
it's gotta be WWII

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Working on the assumption its ww2, but only because that's what the last question was about.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Okey Dokey.. Now I,ve watched Buffy and got the kitchen blinds to stay attached to the window I,m back in the game.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
found this quote in zarniwoop's link

In reality, corporate headquarters could circumvent this embargo by means of stratagems such as billing the German subsidiary for "royalties" and all sorts of "fees."

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Wait a sec. Here,s a thought.

I watched a film a couple of weeks back starring James cagney as a compser(forgot who) who wrote music that was used as propaganda.
Music is usually paid on royalties and that showbiz family must have profitted well from ww2. He wrote ''Grand Old Flag''..

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
remember, looking at the grammar in the question, the answer is not an individual.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Don't know about you guys, but I'm not having much luck. Here's a couple of links similar to zarniwoop's (American corporate support of Hitler)

greyfalcon.us...

www.fantompowa.net...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
just found this and will now kill a whole billable day reading it

www.modernhistoryproject.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Okey dokey I think you hit on the Grammar thing.

If someone gets royalties.. it would still be ''royalties payments''

Therefore I think we,re looking at an actual royal family who profitted from this.
Tried Windsors first.

Will try some German ''houses'' next

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
after some serious skimming of a bunch of articles, it looks like my family is the only family that didn't profit from the nazis. well, there is my sister's mother in law, who recently died. she did get some annual payments for the whole conecntration camp thing and there was a bonus for being shot 4 times upon her release by some unfriendly neighbors who didn't want her to take back her home.

not sure if the money she received counts as profiteering though as she and her husband (also deceased) did suffer several years in some of the worst camps.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Wow.. I put keywords ww2 royal family profited war

And the amount of references to the Bush family is ridiculous..
They have to be connected somehow

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
it all comes up bush and walker with a mix of that idiot Harry who likes to play dress up as a nazi

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I like to play dress up as a french maid.

OoooH madame.. my dress is falling off..

Ahem.. Me man.. make fire, cook meat.!!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
www.alltheconspiracies.com...

NEXT!

Through them the Nazis established their
Standard Agreement

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
woot. go crakeur go

I thought they made washing machines though..

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
the aviation thing would indicate no to that

I found that answer in chapter one of that book I linked. the answers to this series of questions are likely to be found there. my assumption of course.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
www.alltheconspiracies.com...

bonus prize time

He led the Union in assisting the Angel
The first to answer will have a
chance for the third of 10 rewards.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
GM may have even been plotting against the Roosevelt administration. According to Charles Higham in his book "Trading With The Enemy," GM representatives met secretly with Baron Manfred von Killinger, Nazi Germany's West Coast chief of espionage, and Baron von Tippleskirsch, the Nazi consul general and Gestapo leader, in Boston on November 23, 1937. The group "signed a joint agreement showing total commitment to the Nazi cause for the indefinite future,"

www.ecotopics.com...

tried generalmotors

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join