It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 47
11
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
WANSA?

I'm guessing I'm going to win this month. Thanks Vagabond.




posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
that is stupid

everyone point and laugh at T




BLEHHHHHHHH!!!



It did the same to me during TFATE right at the end of the game too. wouldn,t recognise the characters from my keyboards.
Had to get someone to type it so i COULD CLICK ON THE LINK.. ARGGHHH Bloody caps lock tooo



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think it' time you got yourself a new keyboard mate.



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
WANSA?

I'm guessing I'm going to win this month. Thanks Vagabond.


That's nothing. Thanks to a certain thread about a year ago, I briefly enjoyed a top ten google rating for "vagabond, you're full of it"



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If anybody puts any stock in the idea that the question may be related somehow to Chaim Weizmann I could really use some help. I'm looking like nuts but I can't find a correct phrasing.

This is the only thread that ATS Search returned for Weismann + zionist. www.abovetopsecret.com...

first one to finish reading it gets a nickel.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by The Vagabond]



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
the answer is a group

as war profiteerS, THEIR royalty payments were just for starters



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
very true, but I think we're dealing with some phrasing of Weismann's cronies... if not the WZO then someone else he worked for. The fit is just to uncanny in my mind.



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
That's nothing. Thanks to a certain thread about a year ago, I briefly enjoyed a top ten google rating for "vagabond, you're full of it"

Bahahaha! That's a classic, good one


Although you're spot on that the Zionists profited both financially and politically from WW2 I honestly dont think such a politically incorrect topic would be a part of this competition. If the flak I've personally copped around here for daring to come down hard on Zionists is any indication any way.

So many people and groups profited from WW2. I am afraid this will have to wait for another clue or a very lucky guess.



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by subzAlthough you're spot on that the Zionists profited both financially and politically from WW2 I honestly dont think such a politically incorrect topic would be a part of this competition.


You could be right, but it's worth remembering that some of this stuff is readily affirmed in reputable academic institutions. Imagine my surprise when things that I thought were unique to anti-zionists on ATS started showing up in my Poli Sci 005 (intro to international relations) notes.



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
You could be right, but it's worth remembering that some of this stuff is readily affirmed in reputable academic institutions. Imagine my surprise when things that I thought were unique to anti-zionists on ATS started showing up in my Poli Sci 005 (intro to international relations) notes.

Damn straight, the quotes from Begin and Ben Gurion's own books are enough to warrant their exhumation and public stoning.



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So, who's this new ringer, you guys brought in!?

ketamine99- Did I read right?

Drops 3 .html's in a row and disappears.
Nice one!

Hey Cut', is that your Doppleganger?

Anyway, so I don't feel totally like a human bookmark, in this thread, thought I'd throw this out -

I'm seeing I.G Farben pop up everywhere


In World War II, an IG Farben subsidiary, Degesch, manufactured Zyklon B, the poison gas used at the extermination camps (the other supplier of the gas was the firm Tesch/Stabenow). IG Farben also developed processes for synthesizing gasoline and rubber from coal, and thereby contributed much to Germany's ability to wage a war despite having been cut off from all major oil fields.


www.gatago.com...

igfarben
igfarbenfabriken
interessengemeinschaftfarbenindustrie
union banking corporation
harrimanandcompany
hamburgamericanshipping

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Jbird]



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
ig farben was my very first try. No dice.

As for ketamine... I think he's an old gamer in new clothes. 4 posts, all in game threads, including in the FinalAnswer thread, which until he showed up today was innactive for months.

He's not bad either, god bless him.

I think my brain is getting fried. I actually caught myself pondering the question in an automotive sense, wondering if maybe starter motors for some particular fighting vehicle had been subcontracted out to a different company... but that wouldn't be very conspiratorial now would it. I'm taking a short break.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by The Vagabond]



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

As for ketamine... I think he's an old gamer in new clothes. 4 posts, all in game threads, including in the FinalAnswer thread, which until he showed up today was innactive for months.

He's not bad either, god bless him.


Hmmm, wonder if his name is a clue to his unearthly answering prowess.

ketamine...potential to cause ...out of body experiences in clinical practice


oh, well, looks like I'll be riding the experts wake, again this game, between him and the new 'PTS cabal' who have joined the game.

nice job, guys.



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Wow subz, we've got our own cabal now. I call Harriman- looks like you've got to be Rockerfeller. Now let's go find a Bush to adopt.



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   


Ok, human bookmark, AND straightman.

*hopes they don't find a broom*



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Gotta be American big biz of some sort (I think)

Here's a link chock full 'o possibilities

www.historycooperative.org...

Now, someone please find the answer, as I have an IPA to enjoy while watching Wheel... of... Fortune


Hopefully, we'll be off this WWII string after this answer



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm having trouble getting into this game like the others simply because of the seemingly random forcing me to re-enter clues.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Cutwolf]



posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
I'm having trouble getting into this game like the others simply because of the seemingly random forcing me to re-enter clues.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Cutwolf]

hey cut what is it with you and drums?
i liked your old tefnut and snu the wind one better

[edit on 11/9/2006 by razor1000]



posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Wow subz, we've got our own cabal now. I call Harriman- looks like you've got to be Rockerfeller. Now let's go find a Bush to adopt.

lol! Oh God we need djohnsto77 in here to be Bush. Then we'd really be a PTS cabal



posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Just a long time lurker that likes games like this.

Anyway, my take on this one is that we're looking for a group that not only profited from the war, but also had a hand in getting it started (payment for starters).



new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

log in

join