It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I am unsure if I am getting it right and its erroring like before. Im wondering this because when I type the word in all lower case, hit enter, the sucker comes up with capitals where as the other words dont do that

by the way the word Im trying is charlesiv, which after hitting enter comes up CharlesIV...yet it says its not what it wants.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
holy roman emperor fredrickiii or albertii depending on which ferdinand, but i haven't gotten it to take the answer yet

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The Holy Rule preceding Ferdinand WAS Albert II figure out how to post that.
thank you for your time
MaxxLarge

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
already tried the roman holy empire, it was the first things I checked. I started checking spainish king ferdinand the 7th, whole was involved in a conspiracy. His father was charles the 4th.
unfortunately I think its right and mine is just erroring again.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by grimreaper797]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I assumed this question had to do with Archduke Franz Ferdinand, who was assassinated to spark WWI.

He was the Archduke of Austria-Hungary.

Yet I can't find the people who preceded him.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
People the clue is HOLY RULE.
We have made it to the 1500's

MaxxLarge

[edit on 11/1/2006 by MaxxLarge]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
tried
albertii
albertiiofhabsburg
albert2
albert2ofhabsburg
emperoralbertii

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
anybody try CharlesIV to see what happens?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I havn't been here in awhile so if there is one, could someone post a list of the current answers?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
anybody try CharlesIV to see what happens?

Didn't work.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
why is it capitalizing it I wonder. capitalizes charles and the roman numerals IV, but not the other letters. Must mean something

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
it also does the same for charlesv, CharlesV, who preceded ferdinand the first in the holy roman empire

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

it also does the same for charlesv, CharlesV, who preceded ferdinand the first in the holy roman empire

only yours is doing that i think. i have no idea why.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

why is it capitalizing it I wonder. capitalizes charles and the roman numerals IV, but not the other letters. Must mean something

"NEXT: I want to know what holy rule
preceded Ferdinand by 4"

Is this speaking about Sigismund, the Holy Roman Emperor that's 4 behind Ferdinand?

Still thinking on this one.

TheBorg

[edit on 1-11-2006 by TheBorg]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
lol thats interesting vagabond. eh I guess sitting here since 5 (930 now) might have me overthinking things. I still dont know why its uppercasing kingcharlesiv,to KingCharlesIV.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
borg is right... i just figured it out myself actually... albertII, though king of the romans, was never crowned HRE. but i tried sigismund quite a while ago when albert didn't work and that wasn't it either.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Im gunna have to clock out, dont wanna end up burnt out for school tomorrow. Good Luck all.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Yeah, I have to clock out as well so I can get some sleep before work. Best wishes to all, and hopefully we will have gotten farther ahead in the morning! woot, been fun!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
when i looked up holy rule and ferdinand i was brought to 200 AD which dealt with the seven martyrs. Maybe we are in the wrong time period again.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hexidecimal
I havn't been here in awhile so if there is one, could someone post a list of the current answers?

This should do it. A list of all the answers.

Quick List of Answers

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join