It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
arggh, i tried bubonicplague.html, blackdeath.html, theplague.html, plague.html

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
the ultimate goal? was it from an indian perspective as means to pay back the british or i wonder if they mean the actual goal of the virus itself? thats where i get stuck.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
How did ya'll find the site that seems to have all the answers? In order... kind of...www.geocities.com...

Tried
spreadthedisease.html
inflictthesamefate.html
godknowswhatelsebecausemyheadisspinning.html (lol)

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Didnt British dominance of India come well after the Black Plague? Why would India want revenge on England in 14th century??

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
hey just remember to update the wiki site at

tinwiki.org...

so we can get this alot faster

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Here`s most of the ones I`ve tried, all ending in .html of course...

todevistateeurope
annihilation
spreadofplague
expansionism
toinfecteurope
colonialism
tradeequality
indiasexpansion
indianexpire
indian_expansionism
the_fall_of_europe
thedownfallofeurope
indiandominance
todecimateeurope
depopulateeurope
devistateeurope
thedestructionofeurope
tradedominance
indiantradedominance
todestroyeurope
tocontroltrade
fallofeurope
toconquereurope

....and ziltch for result. "That is not what the eye wants"

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Check tinwiki.org...

I am currently hitting all my MSN contacts and I'm trying to think of forums. GET TO WORK!!!!

europeanconquest.html

[edit on 31/10/2006 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Can I ask for some background info on the supposed conspiracy behind infecting Europe with the plague? So far I can only find info that states Europe blamed the Jews for the plague and elicited confessions under torture regarding a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Can I ask for some background info on the supposed conspiracy behind infecting Europe with the plague? So far I can only find info that states Europe blamed the Jews for the plague and elicited confessions under torture regarding a conspiracy.

www.geocities.com...

Scroll down to "The Black Plague"

That site seems to be the only one anyone`s found thus far that outlines the 'conspiracy' referred to, and it dosen`t cite any sources.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The beginning is complete.

You must be prepared to tell me about conspiracies
throughout history to present day.

For now, I need you to give me
referrals to www.alltheconspiracies.org.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Well I have to admit that the first part was great fun. I didn't think i'd get anywhere but turns out I was on the right track with a few of them although I didn't manage to solve any.

Excellent game

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Oh boy, you should have seen my when I solved that final clue. I just about smashed my comp screen.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
what do u mean the beggining is over???????????
is the game finished??? im still stuck onthe last question

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well done

So now what? Whats a referal?

The U2U says there's 100 questions

[edit on 31/10/06 by subz]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
What did I miss? Is the blackplague one done? Did someone solve it and not post it? I tried that last one there: thebeginningiscomplete, figuring that that couldn't be it, and it's not. Not sure what to think now.

As for what I've found, I'm left wondering, as some others have posted, about what exactly the clue is referring to. I dunno WHAT plague attack it is referring to, which troubles me greatly.

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Oh great. I'm waiting for November 1st and the game has already started. And I get here just in time for referals.

Oh, well. Here we go again...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
yeah i posted the back plague
what does it mean by referals?

[edit on 31-10-2006 by distorted vision]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
What did I miss? Is the blackplague one done? Did someone solve it and not post it? I tried that last one there: thebeginningiscomplete, figuring that that couldn't be it, and it's not. Not sure what to think now.

As for what I've found, I'm left wondering, as some others have posted, about what exactly the clue is referring to. I dunno WHAT plague attack it is referring to, which troubles me greatly.

TheBorg

The answer is alltheconspiracies.org... (found by Watch_The_Rocks). Now we gotta post links to the game site in order to continue. I wonder how many?

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
europeandemise
retribution
annihilation
destruction
genocide
retribution

none of these work
hmmmmmm........this game is fun

optimus

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

Originally posted by TheBorg

TheBorg

The answer is europeanconquest.html. Now we gotta post links to the game site in order to continue. I wonder how many?

i guess i missed this too.....woops....so disregard my stupid list of words that dont work
where do we post these links? in bts, ats? and in which type of threads? just anywhere or what?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join