It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm tired of the 3 word story: How about everyone writes a whole sentence story?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
But Billy boy knew that he had literally already 'lost face' with the world so with this new face and the word of God placed into his heart, he transformed into Godly man. He then set out to teach, as Jesus did, but was also heavily persecuted.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Little One
But Billy boy knew that he had literally already 'lost face' with the world so with this new face and the word of God placed into his heart, he transformed into Godly man. He then set out to teach, as Jesus did, but was also heavily persecuted.

Then Jon realized that his name wasn't Billy.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So, now not so confused anymore about his name, Jon, now a poofter, continued to skip like a nancy-boy. Just then, his friend Sdwyzz appeared and took care of the ex-president lying on the floor (Sdwyzz glared at him, his eyes turned red and POOF, Slick Willy disappeared). At that point, Jon and Sdwyzz grabbed hands and did a pretty nice cha cha to Low Rider by Santana.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Quick as a flash the cha cha turned into a Rumba and that hypnotic rumba beat drove the two friends into a frenzy of dancing. As the sweat dripped off their elbows and forearms it formed small puddles on the floor, just the right environment to begin the breeding of a brand new strain of herpes. So deadly, so horrible that even just casual contact started an itching, scratching, clawing maddness known only to Satan himself.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So, Sdwyzz shot the new strain of Herpes with his death ray eyes and turned it into Steven Colbert. Then Sdwyzz hypnotized Steve and Jon and made them fight to the death.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
And oh what fight it was too matey. Jon punched S. so hard that he saw stars. And one of the stars was John Fogerty of the goo goo dolls, at least I think it was the goo goo dolls. Anyway They fought for about maybe 5 min. and Jon poofdyd out and started to cry. Everyone was so embarrased for jon, for him to show what a puss he was.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Then John Fogerty stood up and shouted "STOP this nonsense now! We are wasting our energy fighting each other when we should be killing the alien greys for Jesus!"

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
When this Fogerty character started his rant, both Jon Stewart and Steve Colbert put in a joint effort to beat him to death. They then took Fogerty's body to an Italian friend's sausage factory, where he was chopped up into little pieces and made into breakfast links.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Then Jon turned to Steve and said,"I am glad you caught on that goo doll dude was an alien grey". Steve grinned and replied,"We should kill all alien greys like this. I feel that it will please Jesus."

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Suddenly every head turned to listen to the voodoo drums coming from the north, north east. Boom, Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, the beat was like an erotic liquid that flowed into their lions, I mean loins. As they writhed to the sound of the drums and thier bodies glistened with sweat, they striped down to their underpants and gathered in a circle of lust.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Since it's hard to make a circle of lust with two people, some alien greys joined in the festivities with Jon and Steve. Jon felt bad that the aliens were completely naked and the dance required underpants so, he offered the greys some of his extra underpants that he kept in his pants pockets. The leader of the greys was insulted, as the underpants had yellow stains and skid marks, so with a wave of his hand he turned both Jon and Steve's private parts into the private parts of goats.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The greys just fell out with laughter and pointing. They also started with the rude comments like "haha, it's twisted" and "baa baa baa" and the most cruel of all, "lookie there, it's the Cisco Kid"! Needless to say Jon and Steve were not amused in the least. But in the pasture across the road all the ewes were batting thier eyelashes, and winking and striking provocative poses at Jon and Steve.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Then all the sudden there was a loud clap of thunder and a flash of light. A voice boomed from the heavens that sound of trumpets. It was Jesus Christ himself! He said,"This is not my will at all. You must go forth from this moment and kill alien greys for my glory."

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
And the people were like " so what who cares".... " we are playing poker, give us some privacy".

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
As it turns out, it wasn't Jesus Christ, it was Jesus Martinez and his voice didn't come from the clouds, but from his Honda Civic street rod. It appears the ewes fed Jon and Steve some magic mushrooms in hopes of taking advantage of them when they were under the influence. Jon and Steve were in fact playing "poker" with the sheep and when they woke up from their blackouts they were ashamed and both vomitted in unison.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Soon the end of the world came, but it was not that bad, because the truth was about to told and set them all free.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Came the voice from the narrator. Well, our boys fell asleep soon after a good twenty minute vomit session. As one's spasms would subside, the other would hurl again, making the other then throw up again. It was a regular vomitfest, Vomit Festival, the Vominator of chunk throwing. It appeared to be a regular regurgitation session, regurge maan, the regurged one, stomach's emmmpty.......

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The mouses decide to clean up the mess and do it in a fashionably good time. Yes Bob you are right those little mouses are sure indeed hard at work in a most fast and speedy clean up. With other news, I'll hand the mic over to Tina Turner of SNL...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Tina too was mildly amused at the transformtion of Steve and Johns privates into goat privates and she broke into song.....

Lookie lookie them guys got naughty bits of goats
now they eat beans and oats
they crawl around on all fours
then get up and wave thier arms all around
Its not pretty, its not pretty
John and Steve have to stay in the house now.

refrain...

If I didnt know better, Id try to get some asparagus
put it in a pot with some greens
put in on a plate with bacon
and drink a latte too

chorus

If I run a red light, keep it to yourself
dont tell my papa
dont tell my mama
dont tell the cops too
the vandals took the handles

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Wow tina, thank you for that... most interesting bit of yours.

And now we break for commercials---

Commercial 1

The new pill....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join