It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm tired of the 3 word story: How about everyone writes a whole sentence story?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The farm animal is very angry at Jon now. Jon, fearing for his life, turns into a seagul again and flies to the country of...

[edit on 16-11-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I farted.

(It is a whole sentence! Just like my next post.)

[edit on 16-11-2006 by sacrifice]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The dog ran.

:shk:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
In the quaint village of Ifarted Thedogran, Jon buys a bottle of Cuervo 1800, a cheap room and a cheap prostitute and settles in the for the evening.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
After spending some time resting his weary self, Jon remembered the olden days.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Jon thought, "Ahhh, the good ol' days when Clinton was in office and we could live vicariously through him and really now the benefits of a good cigar."

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Because of his vast mental abilities, Jon's imagination turned into reality, and through the door walked in Clinton.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Bill was in his underpants smoking a big cigar and listening to Nirvana on his ipod.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Then Bill looked Jon straight in the eye and said "I did not have sexual contact with that alien grey".

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And, of course, Jon laughed hysterically because he knew Billy boy had a thing for plump alien grey females and he said to Bill, "So how's that grey's anatomy?" and they laughed and laughed and then danced to an album by The Pet Shop Boys.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Then Bill shouted "STOP STOP, I am on a mission from God to eliminate the Alien Grey problem. Jesus has instructed me to brief you on your part of this glorious crusade."

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
At this point, Jon was sick of Slick Willy, so he pulled out his lazer gun given to him by his grey friend Sdwyzz and vaporized the ex-president.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
lost the story line. sorry!

Maybe next time.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
...is what Bill said before he died. Not knowing what Bill was talking about, Jon kept repeating in his mind the phrase over and over again: "lost the story line. sorry!" Unknown to Jon, this was Bill's way of getting revenge because repeating this line in his head over and over again caused Jon to...

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
be very aggressive and angry. Jon knew in his heart that he must finish the crusade for Jesus. So then.........

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
He cut off his own face and ate it.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
But the strange thing was that when his new face grew back it looked remarkably like Elvis Presely; which in turn brought about a confusion as to gender preference so he decided to dress like a poofdy.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
But he knew in the back of his mind that Jesus wanted him to kill alien greys for the kingdom of heaven.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
And so off he skipped down the shaded lane, confident that his new found crusade would garnner many converts and even some animals would follow his lead into a new and beautiful world free of greys, yellows and mauves. A world of stark black and white where all could be happy in the knowledge that they were normal in the broad sense of the word. Still young Jon was troubled.

oops, sorry, got carried away.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Troubled because he knew that he would have to kill Sdwyzz first.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join