It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm tired of the 3 word story: How about everyone writes a whole sentence story?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Now that he knew the truth, that reality was infact created by him, Jon did what any normal person would do after finding out that he is a god:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
He went to his local convenient store and played PowerBall knowing already what the winning numbers were and then visited his local gun shop to load up on supplies as he headed out to take care of some vigilante justice.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
While heading out, he spotted Colbert's wife. Not being someone who can resist revenge, he did something he would later regret - he threw a dancing banana at her.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Colbert's wife, being the little tart that she is said, "My my! Is that a dancing banana or are you just happy to see me?"

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well, Jon being the witty character he is said, "That's no banana, that's an Uzi, and you know what they say in Italy: 'When you have an Uzi, there's no need to say Scoozi'," and then he shot her dead.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Later Jon realized that it was infact indeed a dancing banana. Having realized this too, Colbert's wife gets up from the ground and dusts herself off.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
She says, "Oh Jon, you are so humorous," and then rushes at him and gives him a swift kick in the groin, cuasing him to drop to his knees and scream, "MOMMY!"

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
As soon as he finishes saying that, his mommy appears, making Jon realize that he can make things appear just by saying it.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So, he says "Ham Sandwich," and POOF...a ham sandwich appears and he laughs and tosses it at a dog walking by as he thinks to himself, "The world is my oyster!"

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
But alas, my oyster has no pearl and I am destined to walk this world alone forever.

Peace

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
"That is, unless, I can BE an oyster," said Jon. So by uttering the magic words: Fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again, Jon turns into an oyster and fulfills his dream.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Then Jon thinks,"why the hell would I want to be an oyster?," so he turns himself back into a human being, goes to the airport and hops on a flight to Italy in search of the mysterious and often thought extinct Italian Jew.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
He once again changes his mind and decides that it would be better to be an oyster. So he gets off the plane and turns himself back into an oyster to live in the sea.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So he hangs out in the sea looking for the mysterious and often misunderstood Jewish Shark, which doesn't eat its victims, it just whines to them so much that eventually they drown so that don't have to continue listening.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
However, if you bring cheese with you, it keeps them at bay and whats better to go with that whine?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Meanwhile, back in the real world, George W. Bush said something else stupid while Dick Cheney took yet another pay off from the International Banking Cabal for keeping the Iraq war going and having no plan to win it and they both laughed while they sipped their cognac and thought of who the next hunting accident victim would be.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Having learned this, Jon turns into a seagul and poops on Bush's head. Feeling a sense of peace, Jon then decides to celebrate by...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
instigating intercourse with a farm animal of a horned variety followed by a serving of cheesecake earlier placed within his waistcoat pocket by a tap dancing troubadour midget with a penchant for playing the flute and other wood wind instruments.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
After smoking a cigarette, Jon takes the horned farm animal to the local redneck bar called The Redneck Bar, where the bartender says, "Hey, you can't bring that animal in here!," so Jon pulls out his .357 again and blows the bartender's head off and yells: "Drinks are on the house" while he proceeds to remove the man's right shoe and drink expensive champagne from it.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Having been on his feet all day, the bartender's shoes really stunk and Jon spewed the champange all over the farm animal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join