It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm tired of the 3 word story: How about everyone writes a whole sentence story?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Let's start a new story...a sentence at a time....I'll start.

It was unusually cold outside when the alien craft landed.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The door of the craft opened and out stepped Stephen Colbert completely nude other than a shower cap and a copy of the "Fortean Times" to hide his shame.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Colbert started rambling, "Jon Stewart is a loser and I am better than he is and smarter" just before his body exploded.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
When John Stewart stepped out of the ship and over the remains of Colbert, brandishing his "weapon" he proceeded to wipe the remains of Colbert from his brow and saunter down the crafts stairway with an air of majestic panache.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Up ahead were the lights of Los Angeles and he knew, without question, that within a matter of days, he would own that city and the people in it by using his charm, wit and chemical weapons he picked up on a planet in another galaxy milllions of light years away.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Then John removed every stich of clothing and wandered about looking for priest to party with.:w:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Is'nt there already enough of these type of threads here???

Check out this thread: www.belowtopsecret.com...

As well as another attempted "Never Ending Story" here: www.belowtopsecret.com...

And maybe this: www.belowtopsecret.com...

Don't mean to crash the party..

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
our game....

ruined...

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
party foul, game ruined :bash:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
No ruined party here!

Then John removed every stich of clothing and wandered about looking for priest to party with.

He wandered through the town until he came to a Catholic church, and he knew, next door in the rectory, he would find what he was looking for.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
He found a tea party with all his favourite toys including The Mad Hatter and also Mr Penknife who were in the throws of an arguement with the Ghost of Colbert.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Meanwhile, a line of young boys was waiting by the office of the head pastor, Father Down, so Jon decided to enter the office and when he had a clear shot, blew father Down's head off with his 357 Magnum.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Jon got a plate and put the larger pieces of brain matter on it and at them with a side of fava beans and a nice chianti.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Arch Bishop Upton saw Jon sitting there eating his brother's brains and asked if he might join him.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Jon said sure and the Arch Bishop sat across from him at the table while Jon reached for the trigger of the sawed off shotgun he had hidden under the table, which was aimed directly at the Bishop's naughty bits.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Six minutes, six minutes, six minutes Dougie Fresh you're on uh-uh on.

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Dr. Love I'm honored...and confused....but I'll give it a wack...

The Bishop screamed this over and over again until Jon could stand no more so he pulled the gun up from under the table and blew the man's head clean off, while his body never moved, and staying seated at the table.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It was a long, hard day of killing so Jon put down the gun and continued eating brains.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Then he thought to himself, "why am I eating the brains of this Catholic dude when I'm a Jew?," so he immediately did a finger jam and regurgitated all the brains back onto the plate, which looked, amazingly enough, the same as they did before he ate them.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Jon felt quilty knowing that he shouldn't be killing and eating humans, but then quickly redeemed himself in his eyes by telling himself once more that he is god and cannot be held accountable for his sins since he made the rules in the first place.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join