It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- attn Toronto members - JFK Assassination Discussion - 11/22/06

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It is the most controversial case in modern American history. On November 22, 1963 the age of innocence ended for the American public with the death of a President. Over forty years after the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy questions still surround that fateful day in Dallas.

• Did Lee Harvey Oswald kill John F. Kennedy?
• If he did, was he acting alone?
• What role may the CIA have played in the assassination?
• Was Lyndon Johnson aware of a plan to kill the President?
• Who was Jack Ruby?
• Does the medical evidence tell a different story of what happened?
• Did the Mafia kill Kennedy?
• Was Jackie involved?
• What role may the Cubans have played?

Most people believe that John F. Kennedy was killed as a result of a conspiracy. The answers have been confused by information, misinformation and disinformation throughout the years. Conspiracy theories abound! Everyone from Castro to Aristotle Onassis has been suspect. Examine the evidence for yourself and draw your own conclusion.

Join us at CONSPIRACY CULTURE on NOVEMBER 22nd, 2006 from 7:00PM - 9:00PM to take a look at ‘The Single Bullet Theory’, autopsy photographs, an evaluation of the Warren Commission and a look at who Lee Harvey Oswald may have been.

This exciting presentation, put together by Mr. Bob Ryan, is designed to provide you with facts, theories and thoughts about what might have happened in Dallas that day.

Although we're a book/video store, we're trying to incorporate lectures and discussion groups... so this is our first attempt at doing so. Bob Ryan is a great speaker and very enthusiastic about this subject. Although we're canucks... we thought it was important to have this discussion on the anniversary of the assassination, especially with how the CIA is going bonkers these days....

I hope some of you Toronto members are able to make it out. Whether it's to hear the lecture or to just come out and meet one another, it's an opportunity to learn something/meet someone new.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I would ask that another topic be added

"What role did the Warren Commision play in the coverup, and what afilliations did they hold"

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
cool... will do.

I also just got a copy of 'Final Judgement' dropped off... and was told that I H-A-V-E to read this prior to the discussion.

I've also got a copy of JFK II (dvd) to watch. Can anyone recommend some really good books on the subject matter?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
so we've been getting a great response for this... I hope some of you Toronto members can make it out...

here's a little more info on the speaker:

Bob Ryan is a Staff Developer with the Toronto District School Board. Bob has been interested in the Kennedy Assassination for over 20 years. He has personally interviewed:
- Marina Oswald
- Jean Hill (the woman in red)
- John Newman (author of Kennedy and Vietnam - Oswald and the CIA)
- Beverly Oliver (on the knoll facing Kennedy)(the babushka lady)
- Larry Howard (who established the Kennedy museum in Dallas)

Bob has spoken on CBC radio and when John F. Kennedy Jr. died, Global TV recognized Bob as an expert in their interview with him in regards to the effect of JFK Jr's death. Bob has not yet written a book but has been collecting files, photographs and information to one day create his version of the events that day.

also... these are a couple of books I'm going to try and skim through prior to the talk... do you guys think these are ok, or do you think I should be going after other titles? (already have 'Final Judgement')

Reasonable Doubt - Henry Hurt
Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy - Jim Marrs
Plausable Denial - Mark Lane
Oswals and the CIA - John Newman
Kennedy and Vietman - John Newman
Best Evidence - David S. Lifton
or anything by Robert Groden

thanks guys... please try and make it out. I'd really like to meet the local ATS members!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I will be there, but you're probably going to have to remind me about it.

So, remind me about it, and I will be there!

_javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Boy, I wish I lived a lot closer, this event is right up my alley.

We are watching The Men Who Killed Kennedy again, and one thing that stands out is that many of the eyewitnesses remembered clearly what they say that day, but after talking with authorities, they began to doubt what they saw and began to believe what became the official version.
And the Conspiracy was born.
It's a great DVD to view, especially if you get a copy of the last episode that addresses Johnson and his possible part of the conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What are the chances of other topics coming about(ie. UFO's)? Also I hope you expand your website I'd love to see what product line you have.

brill

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I for one would love to attend -- if only I could. I live in London, Ontario which is certainly close enough however I am already over-scheduled as it is. I know that the Kennedy assassination is a topic that has always been of keen interest to me.

I am certain that this is also an area of interest to many other 'fellow conspiracy theorists' here at ATS. Perhaps you could arrange to podcast the event right here. It certainly shouldn't be too difficult. It certainly would interest me enough to listen.

Anyway, good luck on your event.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Where is that near? what major intersection? Sounds like a good event and there is a number of members here from Toronto and area.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It's at Queen St. W & Roncesvalles

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
fattyp,

Good luck on this and bravo to you!
I'm too far away to get to come
but would like to visit with you on some things about the "magic bullet" you'll be discussing.

I can't wait to hear what comes out of your conference!

*parr - take good notes!*

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill
What are the chances of other topics coming about(ie. UFO's)? Also I hope you expand your website I'd love to see what product line you have.

brill

Brill, I really hope to have discussions/lectures on a wide array of subject matter. UFOs and aliens will DEFINITELY be something covered in the future!

as for reproducing the event... I'm going to see if my friend can record it on his digicam so that perhaps I can put it up on youtube or google vid.

almost half the seats have been reserved!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
just a quick reminder to all the Toronto members....

this is happening tomorrow evening (Wednesday November 22nd) from 7-9pm.

1696 Queen Street West (just east of Roncesvalles)
*mapquest map*

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 21-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Truly an Excellent Read...
"FINAL JUDGEMENT"
By: Michael Collins Piper

This book is truly the missing link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy

IT IS AMERICA'S NUMBER 1 BANNED BOOK REGARDING THE JFK ASSASSINATION ON NOVEMBER 22 1963!

IT IS AN UNDER GROUND BEST SELLER! EYE OPENING...VERY COMPELLING

TO ORDER:

LIBERTY LOBBY
300 INDEPENDENCE AVE,SE
WASHINGTON DC 2003
1 800 522 6292

THE BARNES REVIEW
130 THIRD ST SE
WASHINGTON DC 2003
1 877 773 9077

"I FOUND THIS TO BE THE MOST INTRIGUING BOOK OF MY LIFE TIME!

top topics

join