It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Terrorisum is real....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I not gonna sit on the fence to play devils advocate with you,I dont believe the official story for 9/11.I do believe our government has had there hands in things from the beginning.

And the question i have for those who believe otherwise is this...

If the terroists are real,and they hate America so much,where are the attacks here?Tape after tape has come out,year after year.Promising attacks here,but yet nothing.Where are the suicide bombers?Where are the car bombers?There arent any.Why?Because these "terrorist" situations have been controlled by this government.DO you really believe terroists could have pulled off 9/11 and yet be so inept that they couldnt do anything here since?The threats from Osama and otheres are to keep you scared into giving up your rights and giving this government more control,period.

Terrorists arent "waiting: to top themselves on 9/11.They would use "terror" alone to scare people.Something as simple as blowing themselves up in a public place here would probaly do the trick.But yet nothing.They seem to have no problems using those tactics overseas to get results,so why not here?

Let me guess,the might mighty government has prevented them,right?Wrong.This is the same government that has "supposedly" been so confused on 9/11 they couldnt stop it or prevent it.Even though they had multiple warnings ahead of time.And preventing attacks on a small scale would be impossible,mainly because so many things that could be used could be bought over the counter.

The war on terror has created real terroists overseas,no doubt.But that was the goal all along,to create an enemy to do your work for you.The government has long had its hands in Al Queda and with Osama to be nothing more than a victim.
So five years of threats,elevated terror levels and yet nothing,why?
Because the people are being played as fools.We were lied to about 9/11,we were lied to about the Iraq war.What else dont we know about?What is to come?
So if all this terrorisum is "real" where is it?If you look to your government you can maybe find an answer.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain".Wizard of OZ

[edit on 28-10-2006 by Black_Fox]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It takes time and planning for a terrorist attack. Not to mention this is the U.S. and you may not have the support and manpower to commit terrorist attacks equivalent to Iraq. Remember that it took Ramzi Yousef to make a bomb and attack on WTC back in 93 and he ran off home back overseas. He knew he couldn't stay. Same thing for 9/11 hijackers that took the terrorist organization about 500k to execute this operation. Took training and time. Not to mention that terrorists like Al Qaeda like to do things dramatic like 9/11. And they have said they promise to attack America that rivals the 9/11 attacks. Attacking America with small and few bombs is not enough to impress anybody. If you are a terrorist you need to use the tactic where a powerful country does not expect. Thats why it takes time and planning that can be very dramatic.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
@ deltaboy

"Attacking America with small and few bombs is not enough to impress anybody. If you are a terrorist you need to use the tactic where a powerful country does not expect."

I beg to differ
If "terrorists were to walk into 2-3 shopping malls and blew themselves up,that would have a massive impact on the economy.It would scare plenty of people,there in lies the terror.And People blowing themselves up wouldnt be expected.It dosent take huge attacks to make a difference,unless your the government pushing an agenda.This goverment has done everything based on 9/11.They have benefitted from that event.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
@ Black_Fox

They COULD do that. But they chose not to do that. Remember these terrorists are acting unpredictable. You expect terrorists to go blow themselves up in malls, however it does not work that easily. Hell, they could have just easily blow themselves up next to American destroyers everyday, but they don't do that. The attack on U.S.S. Cole is just one attack. I don't see any other attacks on American ships afterwards, the question is why? How come U.S. embassy attacks in 98 in Africa, but none days afterwards? Were we expecting more embassy attacks everday since that attack back in 1998? There have been attacks on American embassies in the past few years, but have failed. Terrorists take their time in planning and making sure their attacks work and has greater effect.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
@deltaboy

You refer to the USS Cole,well let me ask you about the USS Liberty or the Tonkin.Bith were examples of government envolvement,or lies.And you say the "terroists" choose not to do things like blowing themselves up in malls,well if 9/11 was carried out by this goverment,then those "choosing" not to do such things is this administartion.How did terroists benefit from 9/11?By having their countries blown up and their people killed? Now ask yourself how this government as benefited,and you will see that the answer is endless.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

You refer to the USS Cole,well let me ask you about the USS Liberty or the Tonkin.

And I also refer to the U.S. embassy attacks. How does that relate to anything? And not to mention that the attack on USS Cole did not provoke a response and start a war.

Bith were examples of government envolvement,or lies.And you say the "terroists" choose not to do things like blowing themselves up in malls,well if 9/11 was carried out by this goverment,then those "choosing" not to do such things is this administartion.How did terroists benefit from 9/11?By having their countries blown up and their people killed? Now ask yourself how this government as benefited,and you will see that the answer is endless.

How do the terrorists benefit them? Let me see, impact on economy, forcing Americans to ask why people overseas hates us, explanation as to why they did such things and so on. Do you even know what terrorism is suppose to do? Look it up.

And not to mention whos countries? These terrorists are all over the world, they do not represent what countries they are from. Hell, they are not even the leaders of the countries they come from.

When there is a terrorist attack, the govt. responds, and sometimes its not exactly what the terrorists wants. Heck, no terrorist group in the world has won a war. Name me one lets says the IRA, Al Qaeda, ETA, Tamil Tigers and so on......that has won.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The USS Liberty is a example of governments envolement in terrorisum against its own countrymen.And if you believe the official 9/11 story,and you support going after countrie who harbored the 9/11 terroists,then why wasnt Saudi Arabia blown up,considering,most of the supposed hijackers were from there.Iraq had notta to do with anything,and yet the 9/11 trumpet was sounded to go ahead and invade it.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
The USS Liberty is a example of governments envolement in terrorisum against its own countrymen.

Wonder where you get that idea about the U.S. govt. targeting its own ship.

And what happened after the Liberty incident? A war?

And if you believe the official 9/11 story,and you support going after countrie who harbored the 9/11 terroists

Didn't we just targeted the Taliban which was in control of Afghanistan and is an ally of Al Qaeda? Makes me wonder....

why wasnt Saudi Arabia blown up,considering,most of the supposed hijackers were from there.Iraq had notta to do with anything,and yet the 9/11 trumpet was sounded to go ahead and invade it.

I don't know, how about invading Lebanon, UAE, and Egypt since the hijackers from there too. How about invading Great Britain since the Shoebomber was from there as well. And since Osama Bin Laden wants the Saudi govt. (U.S. ally) overthrown for kicking his butt out of the country it would make sense that Saudi Arabia should be invaded in benefit to him don't it? Not to mention invading Afghanistan benefits the terrorists too wouldn't it? Don't think so. Remember that terrorists are attacking us are from all around the world. Heck might as well attack Germany for the Hamburg cell that the terrorists resided there for awhile. Attack Iraq because of preemptive strike, in fear of of possilbe Iraq attack on America. Remember that Saddam try to kill Bush Senior in 93. Al Qaeda terrorist attacks on America that spread over a decade didn't seem matter to the people until its too little too late.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You laugh at the idea the UUS liberty wasnt set up to be sunk?
You are an ignorant little fellow.Do research,until then discussion over.
You can go back to watch Fox News now.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Alright, let's chill this thread out.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
deltaboy

When there is a terrorist attack, the govt. responds, and sometimes its not exactly what the terrorists wants. Heck, no terrorist group in the world has won a war. Name me one lets says the IRA, Al Qaeda, ETA, Tamil Tigers and so on......that has won.

don't mean to cut in here, but.....you seem to be forgetting that the first attacks by the founding revolutionaries of our country were terrorist attacks in nature....they seem to have one as we're america and not stamped with "property of england"

i don't know if i believe that the us government perpetuated attacks on it's own people. if someone were able to bring forth unimpeachable data supporting that, every person in the government right now from top to bottom would likely be thrown out of office and on to the hangin tree. i do find it strange that we need to go to war with almost every country that disagrees with us, but that's hardly proof of a government plot to enslave us through fake terrorism.

optimus

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
don't mean to cut in here, but.....you seem to be forgetting that the first attacks by the founding revolutionaries of our country were terrorist attacks in nature....they seem to have one as we're america and not stamped with "property of england"

Are you talking about the Boston Tea Party?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Deltaboy, Your statement re Iraq attacking the US, I have asked many on ATS who state such things for an answer, maybe you can shed some light on this matter, Bush has recently said Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 although he infered as much many times before Iraq2. So if Saddam was not behind 9/11 by what means was he going to attack America. One presumes when this statement is made that we are talking about the mainland USA, so with what weapon systems and there carriers were capable of hiting the USA from Iraq. No airforce, no navy, some development on short range missiles, perhaps you can enlighten me if I've forgotton anything, Oh yes no WMD's found inside Iraq.

If Saddam was going to attack using terrorists one would ask well he's got US/UK troops flying in the North and South of the country so logically you would think he would attack them rather than trying to hit America. But maybe you were just taken in by Bush and co in believing that they were a great military threat, I suppose just like the Iranians are now.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Never mentioned about Iraq attacking the U.S. Just the fact that we ignore threats like Al Qaeda that has been a threat to us for over a decade. Same thing for Iraq. Not to mention that Saddam try to kill Bush senior back in 93 when he was visiting Kuwait. And the fact that Saddam has used terrorist groups before in the past. Don't want the too little too late to haunt us do we? What was our response against Al Qaeda before 9/11?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The whole issue rests on if you believe the story on 9/11, I personally would not trust Bush or Blair when it come to matters such as these as its historical that our own countries have aided and abbetedt errorist organisations in the past.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
The whole issue rests on if you believe the story on 9/11, I personally would not trust Bush or Blair when it come to matters such as these as its historical that our own countries have aided and abbetedt errorist organisations in the past.

You mean the one about how Al Qaeda wanted to kick America's butt based on its foreign policy? Sounds like Al Qaeda would do such a thing wouldn't it? Like the U.S. embassy attacks in 1998, U.S.S. Cole in 2000, WTC back in 1993.

Or maybe Osama Bin Laden was pissed off about Clinton's missile attacks on his camps in Afghanistan in 1998 and decided to return the favor.

Also, think of it as Osama's own cruise missile equivalent by using the planes against America.
Since Al Qaeda doesn't have a military industry to produce such weapons.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
No I mean the US backing the afganis to fight the Russian etc.. This is getting like tennis, its time for my milk and biscuits.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
No I mean the US backing the afganis to fight the Russian etc.. This is getting like tennis, its time for my milk and biscuits.

The CIA backed the Mujahadeen, not Al Qaeda. The Mujahadeen was in existence since the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. Al Qaeda did not exist until 1988 created by Osama himself. Not to mention that there is proof that Osama didn't work with the CIA. He works for himself and his followers.

What was another name for his group...O yeah World Islamic Front.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Black_Fox Yes terrorism is real but the problem is complex, They can work on their own or they can be used by Goverments for their own agenda. 9/11 was a Goverment backed terrorist event. There is more than enough evidence to support this now. So you creat a terrorist attack for the Goverment and those who control them to push forward their agenda. Then nothting, nothing till the next push is needed then you will get another event.

I have asked the same question as you many times and as yet I have not received an answer. Why if Al Qeada is such a threat especially to the US/UK then where are the attacks. In the Uk we had home grown terrorism that lasted 30 years, terrorism I may add that some Americans supported and financed, with the knowledge of the Goverment. But thats the problem is it not where are these terrorists, I'm not that convinced that our secret services are that good to prevent all attacks, which can mean only 2 things Al Qeada are bogus or their on holiday.

Dont be fooled by the lies, the Invasion of Afganistan was nothing to do with terrorists. The US were trying to do a deal with the Taliban re the new oil pipeline, some of their top people were wined and dined in the US. Rumsfeld said to them we can cover you in gold or we can cover you in bombs, well the T backed out and the rest is history, were in afganistan and the pipeline is being built.

What do you do when you dont want people to know what your up to, you creat a smoke screen, an illusion to destract the watching eyes.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I already started a thread on this a month ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-10-2006 by Samblack]
mod edit to fix link

new topics

top topics

join