It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda terrorist captured while disguised as a woman.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Deltaboy the answer to that again is historic, look what happened in Germany and the countries that they occupied, jews, homosexuals, gypsies, politicos were murded wholesale and on many occasions they were helped by the people who hated these groups, its happened in all wars.

Thats pretty bad comparison, there is no Holocaust equivalent, no Rape of Nanking.

Right just go with this for now, more terrorist attacks take place in the US, Muslims are blamed, anger breaks out between Muslims and none Muslim groups, the situation is fuelled by the media and the Goverment. The Goverment decides to intern the Muslim population for their own protection. Are you going to stand up and fight for the Muslims, yes some will help but the majority wont, some will eagerly help the Goverment, most will be indiferent to the Muslims plight. Its happened over and over again throughout history. And who would come to their aid from outside of the USA, erm well nobody, at best you would get more terrorist attacks from the Muslims of the world.

There was a terrorist attack in 93 on WTC by a Muslim and a terrorist attack on 9/11. Did the govt. round up all the Muslims like FDR did against Japanese Americans in response to Pearl Harbor attack?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

If the British came here and in my opinion they were helping us, I'd of course be welcoming to them, however, there would be others that might think that I was a traitor to my country by allowing these foreigners to intrude on something that could have been taken care of internally or thought it was none of Britains business or possibly thought that the situation did not exist at all.

You mean others like members of the Bush regime probably who would accuse you of treason? Kind of like Baathist party members or Fedayeen who would die for Saddam against American troops and the collaborators, even if outnumbered by the majority.

Why did we lose close to 3,000 troops in four years again? With Iraq's population of over 20 million, you think it be more than that if they are all loyal to Saddam.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Delta I wa not talking about the Holocaust, there are plenty of examples to give you but some how I dont think it will make any difference. And in the scenario I gave you I said more terrorist attacks in the US not just 9/11. The next terrrorist event is just around the corner and its going to be a dam sight bigger than 9/11. Why dont you just realise the fact that there are people that want to control and enslave us, and that means all of us. By the time the Neocons have finished religion and nationality will be the least of our concerns.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
First of all deltaboy even my husband has told me that Marines are killing machines and that is how they are trained and he told me this from the early days of our marriage twenty 25 years ago.

Then your husband is equivalent to Jane Fonda or John Kerry. Does he kill everybody he sees? Or is he trained to kill the enemy and not civilians.

Now as for the Al Qaeda terrorist disguised as a women I believe it because taking into consideration the big deal about searching muslin women, I will not be surprised if high ranking insurgents are hidding under a lot of Parkas to be able to move freely.

But I thought that is female soldiers doing the searching of women now.

So I imagine that when the searching of women's skirts starts all over again we will be hearing the outrage again.

I say line them up and make them show what they are hidding under their skirts.

Most likely it was a female soldier who found out. But if the guy was bad at acting as a woman, then the soldiers are justified in touching "her."

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Then your husband is equivalent to Jane Fonda or John Kerry. Does he kill everybody he sees? Or is he trained to kill the enemy and not civilians.

Join the Marines and then you will find out the meaning of that statement and many others that come with that one.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Delta I wa not talking about the Holocaust, there are plenty of examples to give you but some how I dont think it will make any difference. And in the scenario I gave you I said more terrorist attacks in the US not just 9/11. The next terrrorist event is just around the corner and its going to be a dam sight bigger than 9/11. Why dont you just realise the fact that there are people that want to control and enslave us, and that means all of us. By the time the Neocons have finished religion and nationality will be the least of our concerns.

If there were more terrorist attacks, most likely the President will condem it, say Islam is peaceful religion and kill more terrorists overseas and don't do crap at home except raise the alert. If you believe we are being in control, I don't know why we are still able to do what we are doing now and that is talking on this dicussion. Must remember, if there is a terrorist attack on America again, who do you think is going to be blamed for? Most likely Bush eh? You probably tell the President, why didn't you protect us? Why you think we have all these security arrangements going on? Heck, I'm suprise Bush didn't do what FDR did against the Japanese.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Join the Marines and then you will find out the meaning of that statement and many others that come with that one.

You have yet to answer my question, is he trained to kill everybody or just the enemy and not civilians?

Killing machine is a bad description of a soldier or a Marine.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Killing machine is a bad description of a soldier or a Marine.

Says who? you are completely mistaken and so is the people that refer to it as negative.

Joing the Marines and you will understand.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Says who? you are completely mistaken and so is the people that refer to it as negative.

Joing the Marines and you will understand.

Yes Marg, people called soldiers and Marines mercenaries as well. Its not a negative word is it? I must be mistakened. Your husband is a killing machine that kills everybody and does it for money. Hows that?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Yes Marg, people called soldiers and Marines mercenaries as well. Its not a negative word is it? I must be mistakened. Your husband is a killing machine that kills everybody and does it for money. Hows that?

Well if that is what you believe then that is your choice.
But after been marry for 26 years and 22 of those as a marine wife I know more than you will ever know about what certain phrases mean.
and how they get twisted.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
O yes, about the story that soldiers weren't killing enough during WW2 and Korean War, that most soldiers and Marines didn't even fire a gun because of that the other person is a living human being even if its the enemy. Back then it was killing a paper with a bullseye and not a silhouette of a human person. However, it doesn't mean that soldiers and Marines are shooting at civilians and trained to shoot civilians.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

However, it doesn't mean that soldiers and Marines are shooting at civilians and trained to shoot civilians.

Bingo, I guess you got it finaly.

Remember I never said that Marines are shooting at civilians and trained to shoot civilians either.

But in war anybody is a potential enemy.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
In a "war" of course you know your enemy. Iraq however is not a war it's an occupation.

Nice pictures of marines "not killing people" by the way.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by myowncrusade]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well, lets just be glad thats one more terrorist off the streets of Iraq. One less person who will use civilians as shields and get inocents killed.

BTW, most these people are not Iraqis and could care less about the freedom of Iraq from an occupying army. they are their to live out their fantasies about fighting a"jihad" against "infidels".

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have read the posts about this subject and I feel differently from most, yes we did go to Iraq on false pretense, but does anyone here think that Sadamm Hussein was a good guy?? And the taliban that ruled Afghanistan were they good people too? All I got to say is that the U.S. is the less of two evils, and moreover all the soldiers I have talked to that have been deployed really feel what they are doing is right, and no they are not killing machines (dont let a few bad apples screw up your overall generalization of our military) they are ordinary human beings trying to make and huge difference.

Best Wishes to all of you that can't seem to make the best out of a situation that has turned bad, i mean human life has been lost, but it's not the end of the world.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

First of all deltaboy even my husband has told me that Marines are killing machines and that is how they are trained and he told me this from the early days of our marriage twenty 25 years ago.

Killing machines only when threatend and put in danger........ But at the very core they are human beings who have emotions.

Originally posted by marg6043Now as for the Al Qaeda terrorist disguised as a women I believe it because taking into consideration the big deal about searching muslin women, I will not be surprised if high ranking insurgents are hidding under a lot of Parkas to be able to move freely.

I agree. Thats the type of enemy that we are dealing with here... As the insurgents change there tactics we also change our tactis. We really do need to deal with these ppl more brutally then we are...

Originally posted by marg6043But I thought that is female soldiers doing the searching of women now.

Yep.

Originally posted by marg6043So I imagine that when the searching of women's skirts starts all over again we will be hearing the outrage again.

Skirts? They where burkas. covering the whole face. And im sure there will be outrage. Somthing like... Down with the USA?????

Originally posted by marg6043I say line them up and make them show what they are hidding under their skirts.

You might be on to somthing!

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Those are good photos, good to see there is some sorta upbeat attitude amongst the populace,

unfortunately, i doubt these moments just happened to occur, in front of a US serivcemen, who coincerdently had a camera....

Unless instruction was given.

reality is hundereds of innocent, family folk are being dragged from there homes, there cars anywhere.... and murderd in the streets.
they receive death threats in the mail.. everyones leaving the country or living in slums...
They dont show you those photos do they... the shock on a mothers face when she finds a bullet with her husbands name on it in the letterbox...

when even the new iraqi police, arent above murdering innocent people in the name of 'revenge', even when the americans are gone, they are going to have to live in fear from the ruling elite.

But can you ever see photos of this country, in say 10yrs? where everyons happy, business is bustling and murder/crime are minimal?

Get used to your photos delta boy, because in another few months, those faces under the american military helemts... are going to become very somber, very disheartened and very unsure about exactly how they are going to fix this mess....

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
NoWarning Shots, Was the Taliban, Saddam good, well for some people yes, for their supporters. In times of conflict people such as these are seen as hero's by one group and muderer's by those who are persecuted.

Semperfoo, Wwe have armed forces for 2 reasons one is defence the other offence, our countries have never been invaded by these people yet are armed forces are being used by the Neo Cons to secure oil supplies in the ME, that makes them mercenaries in an illegal war, so in this context they are payed murderers who are rersponsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people, people who would be alive now if it was not for the Global military fachist machine.

Armend forces are there to protect your country from invasion or to support allies who have been invaded, this has not happened, what has happened is that the Industrial complex who now own the politicians are using our forces as a private army for their own purposes.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

reality is hundereds of innocent, family folk are being dragged from there homes, there cars anywhere.... and murderd in the streets.
they receive death threats in the mail.. everyones leaving the country or living in slums...

Another littler fact that our government is trying to keep away from the media the closes to two million Iraqis has fled the country already tying to run away from all the killings.

Funny but only the ones that can afford to leave can do it, the rest just have to hide so they can not become a target.

I wonder when the tent cities will start building up with the refugees trying to run away from the killing.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
People are missing the point here. Nobody that is intelligent and fair is saying that the problem is with the soldiers or that they are not professionals.

The problem is the lying greedy elites that never tell any of us the truth. They want the pipelines built in Iraq and now they have to focus on other countries over there to get the job done. Of course it will help the average Iraqi and even to a lesser degree the average American to have access to gas.

But who wins the most in the end? The same people as usual.

I often wonder who is really behind the resistance in Iraq could it be our own allies at times?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join