It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda terrorist captured while disguised as a woman.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

BAGHDAD (AFP) - US forces in Iraq said they had arrested a senior Al-Qaeda operative who was disguised as a woman to avoid capture.

Soldiers raided an address in southern Baghdad to catch a suspect who the military said was "responsible for the movement of foreign fighters into Iraq."

A total of 10 suspects were arrested, including the main target, and another was shot dead after he opened fire on the US raiding party.

"The targeted terrorist was disguised as a woman in an attempt to avoid being detained," the US statement said.

Trying to take advantage of the sensitivity of U.S. soldiers and Marines not to go near or touch a Muslim woman. Well it seems to me its a good thing we checked to make sure that the person's gender is what it is.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Haha nice idea for a disguise, i'd love to see a pic of that! US soldiers dragging the Al-Qaeda guy off while he's dressed in a wig, skirt and make up!

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Delta, Sensitivity is not a word I would use in the same sentence as soldiers and marines, not with 650k dead in this latest little escapade.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Delta, Sensitivity is not a word I would use in the same sentence as soldiers and marines, not with 650k dead in this latest little escapade.

No crap. Makes you wonder why this guy didn't get killed. Think soldiers and Marines are machines that shoot everybody to dead? Makes you wonder why it aint 20 million Iraqis dead.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Since you believe that soldiers are a bunch of killing machines with no emotions, I like to show you something...

Why are these people near these unsensitive killing machines that supposedly killed 650k Iraqis?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Delta soldiers are machines, thats the whole purpose of having armed forces, millions of men and women being told what to do by one man, Bush, Stalin, Saddam, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Atilla, Alexander etc. Do you really believe that rational free thinking people would willing walk into the mincing machine.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Delta soldiers are machines, thats the whole purpose of having armed forces, millions of men and women being told what to do by one man, Bush, Stalin, Saddam, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Atilla, Alexander etc. Do you really believe that rational free thinking people would willing walk into the mincing machine.

Soldiers are not machines, magic, otherwise there wouldn't be free thinking people who refuse to fight because of moral reasons or religious reasons would there? These people are human beings with emotions and so on, not terminators. They do follow orders, but they will not follow orders that may be considered illegal.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Good pics, men armed to the teeth in somebody else's country I'm sure you would feel the same if they were troops on your streets. Its human to befriend each other even during war but these same soldiers would kill these people if they were ordered to, if they were told they were the enemy, History unfortunately proves you wrong.

But maybe Deltaboy thats the big question, how would you feel if they were on your streets, you have changed your avatar but your still holding a gun, would you use it, if you say yes your an insurgent, a terrorist, if you say no your an appeaser, I would call you a freedom fighter, fighting against the tyranny of an occupying and brutal enemy, Yes.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Good pics, men armed to the teeth in somebody else's country I'm sure you would feel the same if they were troops on your streets. Its human to befriend each other even during war but these same soldiers would kill these people if they were ordered to, if they were told they were the enemy, History unfortunately proves you wrong.

Thanks. Feel what? Like troops marching in Paris back in WW2? Or during the occupation of Japan and Germany? These soldiers have not killed these people because they have no orders to kill civilians, and they would refuse such others if being ordered to. And how am I suppose to feel towards these troops, with those Iraqis shaking and touching with the soldiers? Sounds more like if you were removed from power, maybe you hate the American troops.

But maybe Deltaboy thats the big question, how would you feel if they were on your streets, you have changed your avatar but your still holding a gun, would you use it, if you say yes your an insurgent, a terrorist, if you say no your an appeaser, I would call you a freedom fighter, fighting against the tyranny of an occupying and brutal enemy, Yes.

I would feel as they have feeled, shaking hands and talking to the soldiers who are not killing you.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
No I dont hate the troops persee, I hate the people who use them for the wrong reasons. I dont know your nationality but are you honestly telling me that if your country was invaded then you would befriend the invaders, that would make you a collaborator with the enemy. Thats one of the reasons Iraqi's are being killed by fellow Iraqi's. In any war people who befriend the enemy are seen as collaborators.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

No I dont hate the troops persee, I hate the people who use them for the wrong reasons. I dont know your nationality but are you honestly telling me that if your country was invaded then you would befriend the invaders, that would make you a collaborator with the enemy. Thats one of the reasons Iraqi's are being killed by fellow Iraqi's. In any war people who befriend the enemy are seen as collaborators.

Unless that leader is killing his own people. It would be understandable that the Kurds and the Shiites (outnumbering the Sunnis) would welcome that invasion. For a limited time of course. The Sunnis have killed many of those collaborators eh?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Of course if you distabalise any Country its the fastest way to get people fighting each other. I mean take America, 300 millilion people from plenty of different nations, especially the Hispancs, how long would it take for all these diverse groups to start taking each other out.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Of course if you distabalise any Country its the fastest way to get people fighting each other. I mean take America, 300 millilion people from plenty of different nations, especially the Hispancs, how long would it take for all these diverse groups to start taking each other out.

Ain't our fault that the Sunnis hate the Shiites and Kurds for not joining this "resistance". After all why should they? Any country can be destabilized if they got good reason to. I believe that African Americans fought back in the 1950s and 60s called Civil Rights.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
In all reality, would anyone here even recognize , say Osama Bin Laden walking down the street had he shaved off his beard & mustache, took off his turban and maybe donned a business suit and a pair of modern looking glasses? I would honestly say i'd probably walk right past the guy and never know it.

quote: But maybe Deltaboy thats the big question, how would you feel if they were on your streets, you have changed your avatar but your still holding a gun, would you use it, if you say yes your an insurgent, a terrorist, if you say no your an appeaser, I would call you a freedom fighter, fighting against the tyranny of an occupying and brutal enemy, Yes.

Deltaboy:
I would feel as they have feeled, shaking hands and talking to the soldiers who are not killing you.

Wow just wow...If anyone were to ever invade the USA especially if the invasion was under questionable pretenses...I'd be spitting on the invaders not welcoming them. Perhaps smiling in their faces but definitly flipping them the bird behind their backs. My children would get their butts kicked for even going within a foots distance of them. Bricks would be flying off buildings onto their heads!

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Wow just wow...If anyone were to ever invade the USA especially if the invasion was under questionable pretenses...I'd be spitting on the invaders not welcoming them. Perhaps smiling in their faces but definitly flipping them the bird behind their backs. My children would get their butts kicked for even going within a foots distance of them. Bricks would be flying off buildings onto their heads!

You don't need to smile, just walk away or shoot them at least if you had the chance.

IF the British troops decided to invade the U.S. because that the President was killing his own people by the millions and you hate that President and need support overseas to remove him from power. Would you welcome the British?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Deltaboy the answer to that again is historic, look what happened in Germany and the countries that they occupied, jews, homosexuals, gypsies, politicos were murded wholesale and on many occasions they were helped by the people who hated these groups, its happened in all wars.

Right just go with this for now, more terrorist attacks take place in the US, Muslims are blamed, anger breaks out between Muslims and none Muslim groups, the situation is fuelled by the media and the Goverment. The Goverment decides to intern the Muslim population for their own protection. Are you going to stand up and fight for the Muslims, yes some will help but the majority wont, some will eagerly help the Goverment, most will be indiferent to the Muslims plight. Its happened over and over again throughout history. And who would come to their aid from outside of the USA, erm well nobody, at best you would get more terrorist attacks from the Muslims of the world.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Deltaboy the answer to that again is historic, look what happened in Germany and the countries that they occupied, jews, homosexuals, gypsies, politicos were murded wholesale and on many occasions they were helped by the people who hated these groups, its happened in all wars.

Right just go with this for now, more terrorist attacks take place in the US, Muslims are blamed, anger breaks out between Muslims and none Muslim groups, the situation is fuelled by the media and the Goverment. The Goverment decides to intern the Muslim population for their own protection. Are you going to stand up and fight for the Muslims, yes some will help but the majority wont, some will eagerly help the Goverment, most will be indiferent to the Muslims plight. Its happened over and over again throughout history. And who would come to their aid from outside of the USA, erm well nobody, at best you would get more terrorist attacks from the Muslims of the world.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Al Queda is a fiction....created by what you laughingly call "Neo-Cons". A "Neo-Con" is a Straussian; a follower of the philosophy of Leo Strauss. A "Neo-Con" is a Skull and Bonesman. A "Neo-Con", no matter which form they may take, is a high level member of the Occult Satanic Hierarchy, and the Global Secret Societ networks. NEO-CON is just a catch phrase used BY THEM in order to give YOU a false idea of what they are. Truth is.

Al Queda was, is, and will be forever controlled, armed, and funded by the CIA. The CIA is nothing more than the disinformation agency of the American Illuminists, the Federal Reserve, and of course, the CIA is just an arm of the much larger British Institute of International Affairs, in London, which is the center of world finance, and a headquarters of the global secret society networks, and the global intelligence web. Truth is.

Osama Bin Laden was a CIA agent back in the 1980s, specifically trained to help the Muja-Hadeen fight the Soviet Russians. He was actually presented as a hero by the media in the 1980s, its amazing how in 20 years you can go to being a hero to the worst villian to walk the earth, according to the managed media. Bin Laden's code name in the CIA is Tim Osmand. Bin Laden has been reported as being alive and well in a American Hospital set up in Pakistan. His job was done, and now they are protecting him. Why did Bush call off the task force assigned to capture the man supposedly responsible for 911? 911 started this War on Terror didnt it? Bush and Bin Laden family ties are too well documented to mention in detail here. Truth is.

Truth is, the powers that control your government, and all others, are behind all global terror. The reason is to scare the people into going along with desired agendas, which can be wars, draconian laws, centralized power, and more funding. Truth is.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

You don't need to smile, just walk away or shoot them at least if you had the chance.

IF the British troops decided to invade the U.S. because that the President was killing his own people by the millions and you hate that President and need support overseas to remove him from power. Would you welcome the British?

Well here in NY we don't have guns, so if something like that were to happen I'd be out of luck.

If the British came here and in my opinion they were helping us, I'd of course be welcoming to them, however, there would be others that might think that I was a traitor to my country by allowing these foreigners to intrude on something that could have been taken care of internally or thought it was none of Britains business or possibly thought that the situation did not exist at all.

However you wish to look at it Delta, this was NOT the reason why we went into Iraq. We went to Iraq not to give Iraqi's salvation, we went there to eradicate a threat to US security and to destroy the Al-queda training camps that Saddam Hussein had allowed to open up. He was supposedly a direct supporter and funder to Al-queda. None of these facts were true. It was all a ruse by Chalabi and Mossad agents giving us false intel as well as forged documents alegging that he was buying Yellowcake in Niger. I am not that old that I have completely forgotten the facts surrounding our assault on Iraq. It is in insult to Americans to even think that we do not know or remember details that occurred following 9-11 and proceeding our attack on Iraq.

Pie

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
First of all deltaboy even my husband has told me that Marines are killing machines and that is how they are trained and he told me this from the early days of our marriage twenty 25 years ago.

Now as for the Al Qaeda terrorist disguised as a women I believe it because taking into consideration the big deal about searching muslin women, I will not be surprised if high ranking insurgents are hidding under a lot of Parkas to be able to move freely.

But I thought that is female soldiers doing the searching of women now.

So I imagine that when the searching of women's skirts starts all over again we will be hearing the outrage again.

I say line them up and make them show what they are hidding under their skirts.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join