It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rate my photoshop work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
the following images are some photos i have run through photoshop and made various alterations through adobe photoshop CS

i only got photoshop 2 weeks ago so there not that great

pic 1 : a simple photo of my skateboard and part of my foot

pic 2 : this a a flyer i made up for a local skate clothing company (the white side is sposed to be the back) also any feedback on its advertiseing effectivness would be great

and my avatar is also self made

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
cmon its been like 4 days and theres quite afew hits, someone has to have some kind of critisism
:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Alright, I'll bite. What was manipulated? I see the cut and paste in the second image and the controled desaturation in the first, but am I missing something more? Perhaps you could attempt something a bit more noticable. There are tons of interesting tutorials across the net if you are new to Photoshop.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
OK,
what was you trying to achieve with the photoshop job? Do you think you attained your image results you wanted? if not, what type of image help did you / do you want?

As for photoshop it can do 1000's of things more than just a very simple cut and past job. It does take time, but experiment, use the filters, use the layers, and above all use your imagination.

If you want any help at all just either drop me a U2U, or post it online in this thread and i'll do all i can to help you achieve a result you want.

As for your image - very basic, very 'flat', lacks imagination, BUT with effort you will get alot lot better and do images 100 times better within 2 months of messing around in photoshop.

top topics

join