It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, Chemtrails, Atmospheres

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I would be interested in your thoughts on this. Let's do some "what if's"

"What if" Aliens are creating and atmosphere on our Moon. "What if" this atmosphere they are creating is very thin so they could co-exist with us.

"What if" the chemtrails being sprayed are to change the atmosphere on Earth. "What if" the human race is being changed... so when 2012 occurs and things do not go in a good way we can be transported to the Moon ( and other locations) and we would be able to survive there.

'What if" all the stuff we think the government is doing is really for our good. "What if" our government wants us chipped and ID tagged so if we are moved families can be located and placed together.

I think I don't like "WHAT IF'S"

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
what if you what you say happened/happens to you, wouldnt you have any insight?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I would be interested in your thoughts on this. Let's do some "what if's"

"What if" Aliens are creating and atmosphere on our Moon. "What if" this atmosphere they are creating is very thin so they could co-exist with us.

"What if" the chemtrails being sprayed are to change the atmosphere on Earth. "What if" the human race is being changed... so when 2012 occurs and things do not go in a good way we can be transported to the Moon ( and other locations) and we would be able to survive there.

'What if" all the stuff we think the government is doing is really for our good. "What if" our government wants us chipped and ID tagged so if we are moved families can be located and placed together.

I think I don't like "WHAT IF'S"

The Moon has an atmosphere. I believe there could be something happening on the dark side of it...but that's my opinon.

Chemtrials have nothing to do with advanced races. It's said to help the atmosphere of our planet and the ozone, but nobody knows what the side effects on humans are.

And nothing will happen in 2012, just like nothing happened at "Y2K" or any other date that someone puts up here.

As for the goverment "chipping" or tagging us...have you been tagged? I haven't. Has anybody you know been tagged? Show me creditails on that.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm tagged all right but not by humans.

What it all really comes down to is we can't do anything to stop it anyways, so............

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I'm tagged all right but not by humans.

Really? Where are you tagged?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by T_Nexis

The Moon has an atmosphere. I believe there could be something happening on the dark side of it...but that's my opinon.

By analysing the dimensions of the Moon in the Imperial system of measurements, it is obvious that its structure cannot be a random outcome. Consider the following examples.

Its diameter is 2,160 miles (this is 6X6X6(X10), while the circumference of the Earth is 21,600 nautical miles (6X6X6(X100), i.e., a ratio of 10:1. The ratio of statute miles around its equator to Moon nautical miles (6785.8401/21600) is 3.141592 (X10 1/10), which is an accurate pi. One minute of longitude at the equator is also 0.3141592 statute miles, or pi X10 1/10. At its equator, the crossover lines of longitude and latitude form squares whose sides are pi statute miles, and there are 21,600 of these strung out around the equator--truly pi in the sky!

The Moon's mass is 1/81th that of the Earth, which is 0.12345679012345679, etc. The cosine of 216 degrees is 0.81 (doesn't 216 degrees look like 2160?) There is a huge descrepancy between the volume of the Moon (1/50th of the Earth) and the mass of the Moon (1/81th of Earth), whereas they should both be in the same ratio since the Moon is made of granite-like rock.

Using simple geometry to compare the spheres' volumes (4 X pi X r cubed) of Moon and Earth, calculations seem to indicate that the Moon is missing a very large amount of mass, i.e., it is HOLLOW. The shell of the Moon is only 300 miles thick.

There are too many more examples to mention here, but all of them would be invisible in the metric system.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yes the Moon is hollow. The Moon was in the wrong position and the Aliens moved it to it's correct position.

The Grey's have made beneath the Moon Earth like. They collect plants from all over our Earth. There are mountains, waterfalls, lakes, meadows, animals. There are other Moons and Planets that are also this way.

NASA knows if they drop something to the Moon the Bell will toll.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Yes the Moon is hollow. The Moon was in the wrong position and the Aliens moved it to it's correct position.

The Grey's have made beneath the Moon Earth like. They collect plants from all over our Earth. There are mountains, waterfalls, lakes, meadows, animals. There are other Moons and Planets that are also this way.

NASA knows if they drop something to the Moon the Bell will toll.

I believe that there IS something happeneing on the moon. Could you possibly show some info on your allegations? It would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sorry I can not take you on an abduction from long ago.

I will say "not all" the Grey's are not as they are not made out to be. You just have to understand and it is something that most humans do not like.

The tracking implant is in the back of the head in the middle of the lower left lobe.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Sorry I can not take you on an abduction from long ago.

I will say "not all" the Grey's are not as they are not made out to be. You just have to understand and it is something that most humans do not like.

The tracking implant is in the back of the head in the middle of the lower left lobe.

Why not? You don't remember the abduction? Then how do you know it happened? How do you know this "implant" is in the lower left lobe of the brain?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry, maybe I am missing something here, I do remember my experiences and I do know where the tracking device is located.

My point was what I wrote happened long ago on an experience.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So why don't you have it removed?

My point was what I wrote happened long ago on an experience.

On AN experience. Was is induced my some means?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Experiences occur whenever "they" choose and the way "they" choose it.

atl

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
ayo he lyin he aint abducted n if they was makin a lower side da darker part of the moon earth like then whr da hell are they gettin da sun's energy frm n nasa might hide it (...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed personal attack

You have a U2U

[edit on 083131p://upSunday by masqua]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Experiences occur whenever "they" choose and the way "they" choose it.

Believe what you want, I'm not wasting my time with this.

top topics

join