It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy and how to fight it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Have you ever felt like you were on a bus, and you knew the bus was about to go right over a cliff; only for you to realize that everyone on the bus knows how to drive but no one is willing to fight for control of the wheel? And to your amazement, most people wont even admit that the bus is swerving over the double yellow line?

That is how I feel about America... I don't even know where to start, I am just going to type. This topic will most likely cover the “War on Terror” but it will cover much ground in the area of “Political Conspiracies”

Well, here it is, this is my view of my country. I don't know where to start, so im going with the first thing that comes to mind....

The Media

Democracy requires the active participation of its citizens.. If “the people” wish to have Liberty, the media needs to engage the citizens in the business of governance by informing, educating and mobilizing the public.. The press has been widely proclaimed as the "4th Estate." a co-equal branch of government that provides the check and balance without which government cannot be effective.. The media’s role is to ensure that the government is held accountable to the people.

With the exception of Jon Stewarts’ “Daily Show”, and C-Span, the media fails the public. One can see a conspiracy if one takes a close look at what topics are emphasized, and what topics are not. How is it that the media puts so much time and effort in covering small stories such as Chandra Levy, Elean Gonzales, Lacy Peterson, Natalee Holloway, ect.?... And ignores the wide spread political corruption done by both partys on all levels of Government?

When the media does engage in political matters, all you see is pointless politicized political bickering that accomplishes nothing other than keeping “the people“ polarized & uninformed about real issues.. You never see a real political debate on TV, all you see... Turn on your TV, turn to Fox News or CNN, most likely you will political bickering over gay marriage, the so called war on terrorism, or immigration.

You wont see the media pointing out the most corrupt Congress in the history of the country, you wont see the Media asking the citizens to vote out both parties and elect a new one. You don't see the damage done by lobbyists , or the real scandals.

The Parties

Originally posted by tsloanWe have been putting the same two parties in positions of power in this country for to long and we have long seen the mirror effect surfacing. Mirror effect meaning that both parties are the same...

Both parties are widely corrupt. So if you think voting out a Republican and putting in a Democrat will change anything you are wrong. Its like changing a red dirty diaper and replacing it with a blue dirty diaper. Both parties are full of $#!*! As it stands, you will never get any real change by voting until a new party comes along that is truly for the American People. As it stands, there currently is no party like that that has any significance at all.

This is the Conspiracy people. If you think otherwise then I have to call you a sheep.

Government isn't for the People, The media isn't for the people, how do you take it back?

Strategy

You would have to start at the local level. In your city, you would have to hold a town meeting and point out pretty much what I just said. Im willing to bet many people are fed up and would be willing to start a new party, but you have to start small, you cant just go out and run for President.

If you were successful in forming a local party, you would have to make your message clear and loud. You should say to the School Teachers, Police, Firemen, Lower & Middle Class People that you can do a way better job then what the Mayor is doing.

You would have to have support from the local media or at least the local newspapers , witch wouldn't be hard to do if you had many people behind you.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
You should try to get High school & College Students to join or support the movement also. One you get enough support, hold rallies before elections and vote the Democrats & Republicans out.

Your party would have to live up to what it stands for, witch wouldn't be hard of you were doing what Government is supposed to do.

From there, you would have to spread to other cities or show other cities in your state what you are doing and encourage it to happen there. One that happens, the new parties have to take the State Legislature, and your States seats in Congress.

If you can do that, and not be corrupt, it would only be a matter of time before this corrupt Government is out of power. Because other States would see how your state is running, and their citizens would want that in their city and state.

Power to the People!

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Some insight would be greatly appreciated. I dont know why everyone is so quiet.

Comments please

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hi. Eloquent post, I must say. The only major problem I see with this, and almost every plea for a solution(including my own), is the obvious lack of assurance that corruption won't leak in over time. It's impossible to prevent corruption in government, so long as the People are able to be swayed by power so easily.

The People need to evolve to a point where they can understand what it truly means to lead, and then take that lead with a firm grasp, and march on. It will take time, but it can be accomplished, given the desire to make change being high enough.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop on and give a lil feedback on this post. Again, good post, and if you haven't been told so already, welcome to PTS!!

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ive got an idea!!

First you need an army if you are going to war!!!

Then, after you get a bunch of people from this forum and others that you know you can trust, start putting the truth on WIKIPEDIA!!

This is SURE to start an edit war, but SO WHAT?!!

Now, i would NOT say, "911 was an inside job" or "bush is a terrorist"

I WOULD say, "Many people think 911 was an inside job" or "Many people think Bush was involved in orchastrating 911" or "The anthrax attacks were done with AMERICAN anthrax. This has led to speculation that the American Government was behind it."

THEN, i would cite to sources like Scholars for 911 truth and Complete 911 timeline!!!

As well as videos on google; 911 press for truth, 911 mysteries, Improbable collapse, the demoltion of our republic, 911 eyewitness, Terrorstorm, America:Freedom to Fascism, and etc...

Like i said, you need an army to protect the turf during an "edit war"!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
to the above comment....

I dont want to start a war untill the day comes that we cant elect officals. By starting a war, the people in power would crush you.

Voting the people in power out, and getting the citizens in is tthe best way to go for now.

The only problem is that they control the media, and if you control the media you control the mind. But their power isnt as strong on the local levels, so the political war would have to start locally.

I think the nonvilent way is the best, look at what Dr King did. Imagine if he was telling people to be violent and fight back? He would have been arrested and jailed and they would have been branded criminals.

I think my idea is the best way to go. But, who here is willing to discuss this in their city or town among other people? None I bet. I havent even done this myself yet, I just wanted to see the reaction. But the day will come. They have dug their graves too deep.

I live in Albany, NY. So I have a good chance because its the capital of NY, and all the buildings are right here. I just gotta get with like minded people and put a full effort into it, but I know im not ready yet. So I gotta keep strategizing. and then do what I said.

The real problem is getting people to vote and to know who and what they are voting for. There are only 2 parties, so there are only 2 choices in a nation of 300 million? But bothoth choices are the same... Corruption.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by Mujahid187]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
im am not talking about a real war. I am talking about EDIT WARS on wikipedia...

anytime somebody tried to put true information on wikipedia about how bad things are, some lunatic comes by and whitewashes it.

There are way too many ignorant wikipedians with way too much time on their hands and they have nothing better to do than destroy what others are trying to do.

For instance, if you want to put accurate information on wikipedia detailing all of the verifaible holes in the 911 commission, somebody will immediately erase it!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Which is why we cannot trust ANYTHING that any WiKi page has to say. It's just too possible to tamper with it to have it as a source of information.

TheBorg

top topics

join