It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wheres the October Surprise??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You are right the manipulation of the markets to show that tax cut works!!!!!!!!

But what they do not tell is that they do not stop spending, guess what!!!!!!!

Is going to catch up with us eventualy and taxes will have to go up to keep up.

Deceiving practices to manipulate elections.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The elections will be screwed around with. The Republicans will hold on to everything because of it. It has happened before and will happen again. The computers in use for elections will be rigged. That is the October suprise. "Suprise, Republicans win again", but just barely.

What i think is scary is when George W. is asked if Republicans will continue to control congress after Nov 7th, Bush says "I am positive that the Republicans will win". When he says things like this, it is scary. Its like he makes the decisions on who will be in power just by his words.
Impeachment is needed and needed fast.
We have a Dictator.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BartIV

Bush says "I am positive that the Republicans will win". When he says things like this, it is scary. Its like he makes the decisions on who will be in power just by his words.

I remember that too . . . I also found that phrase kind of odd like he so sure that they will stay in charge of congress.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I believe it's highly improbable for the neo-cons to bring OBL because it would end the war on terror for a lot of people and would ``stop`` the fear that they have about terrorism, also the ad of the GOP was fear-mongering, so they can't stop doing fear mongering with Al-CIA.

The month is not finish...

and Bush signed on october 17

politics.slashdot.org...

MARTIAL LAW

President Bush has signed into law a provision which, according to Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vermont), will actually encourage the President to declare federal martial law. It does so by revising the Insurrection Act, a set of laws that limits the President's ability to deploy troops within the United States. The Insurrection Act (10 U.S.C.331 -335) has historically, along with the Posse Comitatus Act (18 U.S.C.1385), helped to enforce strict prohibitions on military involvement in domestic law enforcement. With one cloaked swipe of his pen, Bush is seeking to undo those prohibitions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
included 'ex' tags

[edit on 083131p://upSunday by masqua]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Karl Rove will come out of the closet on October 31st!

Or he'll turn into a pumpkin head!

Or maybe a ghost? hopefully? please?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
October Suprise

Donald Rumsfeld will step down as Secretary of Defense.
That is it, i think that would help the Republicans win it all. They have been calling for his head of years so if he steps down it would look like Bush is really going to try to clean things up. Someone new to clean up Iraq, Afgan, so on.

Donald Rumsfeld will step down as Secretary of Defense before Nov 7th!!
10-29-06 8:30 pm

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Donald stepping down interesting. What would American people think then? Surely were not so shallow to give into politics like that are we?

I remember the markets were the highest they had ever been during the Clinton adminstration which was right before this war. Now their high again the highest since 1992 they said. Wonder if this means something more? Seems it did the last time. Like 9-11 and then two war fronts. Like high markets are a smoke screen to say everything is fine then wham we get a shock of our life.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
October Surprise, October Suprise, what will be the October Surprise? Possibly the fact that nothing happend? Or the build up of the hype to catch people off guard for something massive getting ready to happen? To be honest, nothing seems out of the picture nowadays. It's sad really, when we were kids, we all thought about how great the future would be....and.....well......it's this. I mean, I thought by now we'd at least be fixing the problems we caused over the years, but we've....or shall I say "they" have ruined it for our generation and maybe even longer. I absolutely am fed up with our Government, I cannot believe I'm a Poli Sci major still. I guess I still have hope for something....but I'm only one person. I'm not sure if I'm going to vote or not. Maybe I'll just write my name in all of the categories. Maybe someday when we're older, we'll look back on these times and be able to say "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, but we fixed it dammit!" I just hope that we the people will stand up against this completely corrupted Government of ours, and realize we don't have to put up with it.

-Huey

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I say it's the fence. 1 day left. And maybe they postponed the october surprise to the the november surprise...

When we were attacked on november... Karl Rove possible hint of an attack in november...

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BartIV
The elections will be screwed around with. The Republicans will hold on to everything because of it. It has happened before and will happen again. The computers in use for elections will be rigged. That is the October suprise. "Suprise, Republicans win again", but just barely.

What i think is scary is when George W. is asked if Republicans will continue to control congress after Nov 7th, Bush says "I am positive that the Republicans will win". When he says things like this, it is scary. Its like he makes the decisions on who will be in power just by his words.
Impeachment is needed and needed fast.
We have a Dictator.
No kidding, Bart!!! There's already talk of people voting in Florida (I put up a thread but it died) punching in Democrat and in front of their eyes it showed them as voting Republican! What are we, morons???
Please dont answer that one.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Some say the October surprise was the Dow hitting 12,000.

Dow makes first close above 12,000
CNN International - Oct 19, 2006

That was the treat, so where's the trick?

Happy Waroween

US force in Iraq swells to 150,000: Pentagon

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The OCtober surprise was the NY plane crash into the building.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well we made it to November 1-06.

Not much happen which I'm truly thankful for. However, want I can honestly say is that our government officials are playing too much with the American peoples emotions.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The October Suprise was John Kerry, the republican's best friend any time he speaks. What did he say? Something to the effect that the military was full of idiots. Great job Kerry! Just when you thought even the democrats couldn't mess this one up. Whose side is this guy on?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Whose side is Kerry on. Thats an easy one. Hillary Clintons side. Haven't you noticed how their pushing her towards the whitehouse.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Kerry is on Skulls & Bones side, on the Bush side. Well, it seems we'll face another 2 years of republican tyranny...

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I found an ariticle thats pretty intresting about the october surprise.

The other October little fox tidbit of a surprise is the Saddam verdict that is already decided, but the Iraqi government is probably being prevented from announcing it to await announcing a few days before the US elections to get the best possible Republican bounce toward the elections.

gibbsmagazine.com...

i was watching the debate between omalley and ehrlich (maryland) on tv and it seemed like ehrlich (republican) was furious w/ the democrats because he thought that Omalley had a better chance of winning. That may not be the case, but boycott electronic elections and make sure your vote cant be changed.

Speaking of saying NOVEMBER instead of SEPTEMBER..i heard the same mistake by a govenor. Forget which one tho

[edit on 1-11-2006 by SAGEX89]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
The October Surprise was John Kerry, the republican's best friend any time he speaks. What did he

Bingo!!!!!!!!

You just hit the jackspot.

The October surprised well the blunder by Kerry to show that the polls will lean on the Republican and it will be not doubts as to who will hold the congress with all the machine been fix.

Congress will stay Republican because the job this administration control is no over in Iraq.

So get ready people because congress will stay Republican. Two years of bush administration will be enough to finish what they started.

A Democratic president will raise on 2008 just as planned.

Have to keep the sheep's happy with our democratic system.:Lil:

So people keep living in the dream.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
The October Suprise was John Kerry, the republican's best friend any time he speaks. What did he say? Something to the effect that the military was full of idiots. Great job Kerry! Just when you thought even the democrats couldn't mess this one up. Whose side is this guy on?
Not by chance either!!!
He WORKS for Rove and the Republicans!!!

Let the fun begin!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
So lets recap....Kerry is/was the October Surprise, and quite possibly ruined any hope of a "clean" election (i use the word very loosely). I really cannot believe I voted for this guy, I should've written my name on the ballot. Well sheeple looks like we're in for another GLORIOUS two years.

P.S.
Batten down the hatches folks, IRAN HERE WE COME!!!!!

-Huey

[edit on 1-11-2006 by Huey_Freeman]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join