It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old dream of pyramid with machinery 3 spectors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Mind you I had this when I was about 19 or 20. I've never had anything like it before or since. Some of this is written from that time around 10 years ago.
It starts out and I'm in what is or looks like another place. It's not on earth. There is this huge pyramid in the middle of a bustling hub.
The pyramid had the top chopped off, and a moat surrounding that was nothing more than a extremely steep concreted or bricked trench: no water just a deep drop off and very narrow walkway to the entrance.

So as I walked along side this hub type city, this mecca or whatever, I noticed there was a "Shaman" levitating at the entrance of this pyramid. I knew as soon as I saw him that he was guarding something of importance and that he was of high spiritual 'regard' (reason he could levitate also)

Along the periphery of the pyramid there are people sitting on mats on the sand under tents Indian style. They were doing some sort of thing where they put each other's hands behind the other's neck thumbs up behind the others ears. When they would do that they would dissolve into sand and then reform from that sand immediately.
So I came to a person who was by herself at a mat. She asked me if I wanted to do a "___" whatever this word for it was. So I agreed. She took my hands, each at a time, and put them behind her neck, formed my hands around the back (thumbs up around the back of her ears/head) she leaned forward and put her hands around my back of my neck, and we were out of body all of the sudden. It was dark surrounding, but I was able to see everything.
While I was there we were together. I could feel her soul. But while I was out of body I thought "hey now, if I'm out of body... then I maybe can go over inside that pyramid and see what is inside"
I floated toward the pyramid, through the wall. I didn't understand what I saw inside. It was some machinery. It didn't seem significant. So I just assumed it was nothing and floated back. She asked me where I had been and said I wasn't supposed to leave the other person. So I apologized and that was the end of it. She suggested we walk over to a nearby cafe and get something to eat.
I was sitting with my back to the pyramid. As we were sitting there, I began to hear horrific screams - people screaming pure horror or terror. Saying "Don't look over there! Don't look at it. Don't look at that" and they were talking at the direction of the pyramid. Of course I look.
The guard had disappeared from the entrance. What I saw instead there was three floating cloaked things, each of 1 different height: the with the tallest in middle, shorter and mid-height to it's left and then right. I knew they were there because they knew someone had been in the pyramid and they were cloaked and wearing masks so people would know they were coming. (completely invisible normally)
The faces of the masks were like ancient Greek tragedy masks with the gigantic teeth. They had their hands crossed over their chests and faced 45 deg to the side while they floated forward toward the cafe. This reminded me of Nazi's marching.
I looked the tallest one directly in-face. The girl told me if I looked at it in the face they would come for you to decide if your time was up.. like a roll of dice on your life or something. If you attempted to move, you would die instantly. Some people would just freak out and try to escape. They would scream and jump and run and collapse immediately to the ground. So the three cloaked things passed through the crowd, reaching out putting hands on certain people. Some people of course lived. Others didn't. One man was crouched away from them. One reached out and grabbed his arm. He tried not to resist but the it slowly pulled at his arm. He started to scream, shaking, trying not to resist, but it pulled his arm off it's socket like it was butter and dropped it to the ground. So finally they are at me, and so now the tallest bringer reaches out and it puts it's large bony hand on my head.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It's hand was so big (I remember it distinctly) I could feel it's fingertips on the tips of my ears.
It sat for a while. For whatever reason I wasn't really scared.
It took a long time - like it was deciding trying to decide my fate by reading my mind. Finally I thought out "come on dude, sh*t or get off the pot." At this point it seemed like it was amused or something. It picks me up by the head and sits me up straight. It says "BE PROUD" then I wake up

There was some significance to there being 3 of them. I don't know.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is great. It's showing that there is a technological aspect to spiritual matters and also that there are guards who make sure people stay away from the technological aspect. The guards from the technological aspect liked you so your life will be OK, but they showed you that they have absolute power in the world.

This is showing that the aliens with their technology are the ones in control of our world.

I was having obes and all types of spiritual experiences when I accidentally broke into the aliens dimensions. They regulate everything that happens in our world including the spiritual things.

Basically you're being told there is a technological aspect to life and spiritual matters but you're not permitted to know about it and it is too frightening for humans to know about anyway. But you were being shown that the people with the technology think you're OK, so there's nothing to worry about.

Spiritual phenomenon is how the aliens have controlled our world since the beginning. They create spiritual phenomenon to guide us via religions etc.

Well that's what I've found anyway.

Thanks for sharing this dream. I'd say it was given by your guardians to teach you that there is a technological and fearsome aspect to spiritual life but you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
This is great. It's showing that there is a technological aspect to spiritual matters and also that there are guards who make sure people stay away from the technological aspect. The guards from the technological aspect liked you so your life will be OK, but they showed you that they have absolute power in the world.

This is showing that the aliens with their technology are the ones in control of our world.

I was having obes and all types of spiritual experiences when I accidentally broke into the aliens dimensions. They regulate everything that happens in our world including the spiritual things.

Basically you're being told there is a technological aspect to life and spiritual matters but you're not permitted to know about it and it is too frightening for humans to know about anyway. But you were being shown that the people with the technology think you're OK, so there's nothing to worry about.

Spiritual phenomenon is how the aliens have controlled our world since the beginning. They create spiritual phenomenon to guide us via religions etc.

Well that's what I've found anyway.

Thanks for sharing this dream. I'd say it was given by your guardians to teach you that there is a technological and fearsome aspect to spiritual life but you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you very much for your insights.

top topics

join