It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest ever geological truth never to be told, that the earth is actually hollow!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
They once said before they finally admitted that if you sail far enough then you will eventually fall off the edge of the earth! Were they right?

These Images Now Show a Circular Opening at the North Pole!. Something that all Hollow Earth Theorists have been waiting for! How long these photos will remain on the web is anyone's guess. Apparently for some mysterious reasons they have been getting deleted from other people's sites. I recommend that you right click images and save them in a file...just in case the worst scenerio happens. Apollo 8 photos have been out since 1967 but up until now we haven't had any colored photos for the public to view.

From looking at these colored photos some questions can finally be answered. Off the black and whites you can not see it, but the blackness was merely an effect. The inside of the hole seems white. More important is this: BOTH photos show the ICE CAP clearly. The ICE CAP can been seen to be SMOOTH & SOLID. In EACH CASE, the hole lies on the EDGE of the ICE CAP. This strongly hints at NORTH MAGNETIC POLE!!!

In spite of the totally different angles, each image seems to contain EXACTLY the same features inside the polar entrance. That's fascinating for me. I'd sort of expected the hole to be round - but it seems to deviate a little from that - not that I see it as a problem. I'm just curious as to WHY?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I thought the hole was meant to be in the Earth, not in the clouds ......

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
All I see is a hole in the clouds there. There have been numberous scientific expeditions there, none that I know of reported a big hole at magnetic north. Do you have any other sources?

Also from this drawing you are suggesting that there is a central sun, why then do I not see sunlight streaming from the poles in your pic of earth?

[edit on 28-10-2006 by kokoro]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Those old sat images you posted are all over the place, and so is the same old story.
home.ggaweb.ch...
www.v-j-enterprises.com...
www.xenophilia.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chong says, "Hey man, if you take enough '___' the machine elves will come out and tell you all about the secrets of hollow Earth. Then I was even going to go on a real trip (web.archive.org...://www.voyagehollowearth.com/index.html/" target="_blank" class="postlink">Voyage to Hollow Earth ), but it was a big freaking hoax and they stole all my dough man. My shrink says my skull is becoming hollow because my synapses are frying from hallucinogens and leaving behind these huge Olney's lesions. It's a real hollow bummer, man. So ya wanna hear my head ring like a bell...man?"

Now for some non-fiction

Current sat images:
North Pole
South Pole

More polar sat images at MODIS

North Pole webcam, no one falling in there, or a sun shining out a hole.

Finally, a Solid Look at Earth's Core LiveScience
Scientists have long thought Earth's core is solid. Now they have some solid evidence.

Lucky there's no hole at the North pole or all the ocean's water and ice will drown the mole people.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

why then do I not see sunlight streaming from the poles in your pic of earth?

I can't wait to hear the answer to this one.....

The satelite pics show a hole in the cloud cover, it doesn't show a hole in the dirt.....
What's up with that?

top topics

join